Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case need more attention with modern redo of the available evidence.
Somebody above said there are timeline discrepancies emerging.
One is if IIRC, the class bell was at 8:45am and the step mom got to the store at 9:12 and the trip was 9-10 minutes what happened during the 15 minutes?

Last edited:
I agree, except with your last paragraph.
Didn't T send an email saying Kyron had an appointment that day? So his teacher wouldn't have been alarmed that he was absent?
Forgot that.
Redo the whole thing.
A boy goes missing at school.
A low risk victim doing low risk things points to a close person committing the crime.

This case need more attention with modern redo of the available evidence.
Somebody above said there are timeline discrepancies emerging.
One is if IIRC, the class bell was at 8:45am and the step mom got to the store at 9:12 and the trip was 9-10 minutes what happened during the 15 minutes?
She was already in the store and leaving at 9:12 am. LE has it on a surveillance video.

Also, she had her 18-month-old daughter with her at the school, so putting her in and out of the vehicle several times would have eaten-up a few minutes; if she did take her into the 1st Fred Meyer with her.

And something else to consider is that she parked far enough away from the store's entrance and the camera angle was such that the video only showed her driving and the baby in the back in her child's seat.

The booster seat where Kyron would sit wasn't visible; nor was LE able to confirm if there were any other adults with her.

One last thing, she repeated this behavior at both Fred Meyer stores.

My understanding is that Alissa's sister, who pushed for the stepfather's arrest, did not always believe he was guilty.

Maybe the person who knows more and can tell more hasn't come to the realization that Terri is gulty yet.

So with the news coming out about the Alissa Turney case....why can't they make a case against Terri?? I mean, hopefully, it sticks for them...but how are the circumstances different?

My heart breaks for Desiree. Not only was yesterday Kyron’s 18th birthday but they nearly lost their home due to the wildfires that swept through Medford.

Desiree Davidson Young
1 day ago

Today my youngest is 18 years old, and I am at a loss for words. I can't believe that we have been without him for 10 years. It is so extremely sad that he can't be here with us. My commitment to finding him is stronger today then in 2010 and I will never give up. I don't know what tomorrow holds for us, but I hope that we will get answers, be able to bring him home and hold Terri accountable for this horrible thing she did.

Today is hard for many reasons, we almost lost our home and all of our belongings last night. Because I was not able to get home from work my biggest fear was all of my photos of Kyron, because they can't ever be replaced. It brings about a fear that I have never had before. I am so grateful to be alive, but feeling more grateful that my photos are safe and I finally have my puppy by my side again. So scary and I wish I could hold Kyron and hug him right now.

Desiree Davidson Young

How do you go back and delete the TH/DS narrative from this case? How do we go forward with only focusing on Kyron? If the soap opera that swirled up around the adults in this case had been squashed in the beginning, would there be closure for Desiree and Kaine?

According to TH...Kyron headed to his classroom.
According to his teacher (?)....Kyron never showed up in class (misunderstanding about doctor appointment...teacher thought he left after setting up project).
So this case comes down to a matter of minutes. Down to single digit minutes that someone just happened to find the one kid in the whole school that was left unattended AND wouldn't be missed in class that day.

This kid is still out there. Everyday, I tell you, everyday....I (w)rack my brain trying to think of something that could help find him. I've been over the maps, I've read DS's testimony (or lack thereof), I scour every little blog post and podcast for some little thing that we are all missing. I've looked/thought about contacting OSINT groups to see if they could, by some miracle, track something, anything, down on anyone involved in this case (not sure if they could after all this time). He's the same age as my son and they looked so much alike at the time of Kyron's disappearance. There's got to be some small string, somewhere, that just needs to be pulled and it will all untangle.

JMO
Sorry for the rant

How do you go back and delete the TH/DS narrative from this case? How do we go forward with only focusing on Kyron? If the soap opera that swirled up around the adults in this case had been squashed in the beginning, would there be closure for Desiree and Kaine?

According to his teacher (?)....Kyron never showed up in class (misunderstanding about doctor appointment...teacher thought he left after setting up project).
So this case comes down to a matter of minutes. Down to single digit minutes that someone just happened to find the one kid in the whole school that was left unattended AND wouldn't be missed in class that day.

This kid is still out there. Everyday, I tell you, everyday....I (w)rack my brain trying to think of something that could help find him. I've been over the maps, I've read DS's testimony (or lack thereof), I scour every little blog post and podcast for some little thing that we are all missing. I've looked/thought about contacting OSINT groups to see if they could, by some miracle, track something, anything, down on anyone involved in this case (not sure if they could after all this time). He's the same age as my son and they looked so much alike at the time of Kyron's disappearance. There's got to be some small string, somewhere, that just needs to be pulled and it will all untangle.

JMO
Sorry for the rant
Respectfully, the sole focus was and still is Kyron. Desiree addresses Terri within the context of a parent of a missing child and who she feels is responsible.

Calling anything associated with Kyron's parent's a soap opera is super disrespectful, suggesting there would be a different ending to his case makes no sense.

That said, I sense your frustration at the lack of progress in solving his case. Sometimes it's best to take a break from a case like this until there are new developments. IMO it can take an emotional toll.

I guess what I mean by "soap opera" is focusing on Terri's sexting, assumptions of a relationship between Dede and Terri, the dynamics between Terri, Kaine, and Desiree. I definitely wasn't trying to be disrespectful at all. I know it's important to delve into these things to hopefully find out what happened to him but sometimes it feels like it's too much. No disrespect intended.

Respectfully, the sole focus was and still is Kyron. Desiree addresses Terri within the context of a parent of a missing child and who she feels is responsible.

Calling anything associated with Kyron's parent's a soap opera is super disrespectful, suggesting there would be a different ending to his case makes no sense.

That said, I sense your frustration at the lack of progress in solving his case. Sometimes it's best to take a break from a case like this until there are new developments. IMO it can take an emotional toll.
Yep. And the second paragraph of comment #249 is exactly the scenario that TMHV wants us to believe.

My college kid had Terri as a sub in elementary school and no one liked her. She painted herself as a model citizen but that was false. She was the last one that teachers would pick to sub for them if they needed one. Enough said. JMO

Sorry, spoilers have everything to do with content.

Content definition: the things that are held or included in something.

Spoilers definition in this context: "A spoiler is an element of a disseminated summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot elements. Typically, the details of the conclusion of the plot, including the climax and ending, are especially regarded as spoiler material."

You're way out of line by comparing a NON FICTION book about a little boy's tragedy to works of fiction, which I find mean and offensive. So, we'll just have to agree to disagree on this one.

NO. You happen to be completely out of line with the fake outrage. A spoiler is when someone has not read a book or seen a movie yet, and details are discussed which give away information. Whether the material is fiction or non-fiction is not relevant. And no one is "comparing" anything or being mean except you. It's INCONSIDERATE...which was the point. Asking for separate thread to discuss Desiree's book is in no way harmful to Kyron and is in no way disrespectful. But you are very disrespectful, offensive and petty with your post. All your nastiness is not necessary.

JMO
Sorry for the rant
IMHO, the one who holds the string is DDS, TMHV's landscaper friend. MOO, MOO MOO.

My heart breaks for Desiree. Not only was yesterday Kyron’s 18th birthday but they nearly lost their home due to the wildfires that swept through Medford.

Desiree Davidson Young
1 day ago

Today my youngest is 18 years old, and I am at a loss for words. I can't believe that we have been without him for 10 years. It is so extremely sad that he can't be here with us. My commitment to finding him is stronger today then in 2010 and I will never give up. I don't know what tomorrow holds for us, but I hope that we will get answers, be able to bring him home and hold Terri accountable for this horrible thing she did.

Today is hard for many reasons, we almost lost our home and all of our belongings last night. Because I was not able to get home from work my biggest fear was all of my photos of Kyron, because they can't ever be replaced. It brings about a fear that I have never had before. I am so grateful to be alive, but feeling more grateful that my photos are safe and I finally have my puppy by my side again. So scary and I wish I could hold Kyron and hug him right now.

Desiree Davidson Young

18! So hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members