Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I check Kyrons site frequently just in case.

I am surprised Karon was never found. If found now, maybe a small piece of bone or tooth, unless he was in a barrel….

I always thought Terri did it herself. Had her baby with her the entire time.

Although many will say this is no good reason, I believe she is guilty of murder because she walked away from her little baby girl. She did not even want to fight for her in a court of law….and I ask why….because she would have to answer some questions and could possible screw up and give an answer regarding Kryons missing. She kept quiet and as soon as she could she walked and never looked back. How can anyone do that to their child. Pure evil. One day she will have to answer for her actions…all of this is JOO.

Did Desiree' see Kyron very often? I hope she did, and I also hope it's not rude to ask. I've never known what the custody arrangement was.
Thanks in advance. :)

Interesting fact: Kyron called Desiree "Medford Mom" because she lived in Medford (and Terri "mom"). But yes Desiree and Kaine had split custody of him and all couples were cooperative and cordial. Kyron spent much of his time with Kaine and Terri though. And side note, Desiree never drove to Kaine and Terri's and instead they always met half way when shuffling Kyron back and forth (according to Kaine).

According to Desiree, Kyron called her Momma. He spent every other weekend with her in Medford and they amicably split the holidays; including extra time on summer vacation.

Also, I believe the "shuffle" occurred at a restaurant called Shari's in Springfield. It was chosen as a location to make the driving distance as equal as possible for all parties involved: the Horman's; Desiree; the parent and step-parent of Desiree's oldest son; and whoever was picking up Terri's oldest son (before he moved to Roseburg in February/March of the year Kyron disappeared).

I agree. That's what put it over the edge for me. She would rather give up her child than put herself in legal jeopardy. Her supporters claimed that's what anyone would do. Yeah they would...if they were guilty.

I am surprised Karon was never found. If found now, maybe a small piece of bone or tooth, unless he was in a barrel….

Although many will say this is no good reason, I believe she is guilty of murder because she walked away from her little baby girl. She did not even want to fight for her in a court of law….and I ask why….because she would have to answer some questions and could possible screw up and give an answer regarding Kryons missing. She kept quiet and as soon as she could she walked and never looked back. How can anyone do that to their child. Pure evil. One day she will have to answer for her actions…all of this is JOO.

In many...if not most...custody agreements, it is designated that the child will call the biological mother Mom, or some similar version like Mommy, etc. and the same goes with the biological Dad. No step parent is allowed to use the title of Mom or Dad.
This is done to keep parents from being deliberately alienated from their children, and to keep their roles as parents paramount to a step parent. Desiree was Kyron's Mom and she was an active presence in his life.

An innocent woman would've been raising h#ll about seeing her baby, and would've done what was required to have joint custody. Especially with a child so young....an innocent mother would've been outraged. The judge ruled the way he did for very good reasons.
And in 99% of divorce cases.....a prominent criminal defense attorney is not calling the shots in a divorce case. Innocent people only need a divorce attorney to make sure their divorce is fair and equitable.

ADMIN NOTE:

Blink is not an approved source and info sourced to it have been removed, along with all responses.

On another note, please do not tell other members what to think, do, or post. If you have an issue, use the Report feature to let Mods know there is an issue and let them review the matter.

Thank you.

Respectfully snipped by me.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe she told the landscaper that Kaine always carried $10,000.00 cash on his person. It was implied that after he had done the deed, he should then rob the corpse.

Lovely gal, huh?

BTW, Kaine said the idea he carried that much cash was absolutely ridiculous.
That would be rather delusional to think that after conning someone into killing her husband, and finding no cash that they wouldn’t then kill her too.
At the same time, that was the offer, a person really considering it could see how that Would go wrong and make a counter offer. (E.g $10,00 up front and $10,000 after )

“Things are too quiet, and it sounds like Multnomah County may not even know that they are still searching for Kyron,” Desiree wrote. “This is not acceptable, and I will be taking it to their doorstep. Kyron — I love you. I will never stop fighting for you.

"Desiree and Kaine Horman have never quit trying to get answers from Terri — who is now Kaine’s ex-wife."

"Detectives have never named a suspect. But Terri’s own lawyer and a judge have called her a suspect in court papers."

This was printed only 6 months ago.
Interesting article.

Kyron Horman’s disappearance remains unsolved after 11 years | KOIN.com

ADMIN NOTE:

As per TOS, do not comment on removed posts or moderation. It is one violation that can result in temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

It is very clear in TOS (aka The Rules) that when an OP is removed, all responses emanating from it are also removed.

Websleuths has 202,000+ members and our few volunteer Moderators do not operate as a steno pool by editing the numerous responses (and responses to those responses, etc).

Discussing removed posts, moderation, other members, etc is off topic. Please just stay on topic by discussing the case at hand.

A new thought today....has there ever been any mention of anyone checking TMH's or DS's cellphone locations in the weeks before Kyron disappeared? We know she was using a burner after so any visiting to any locations might not be possible but is it possible to think that she might have scoped out locations prior to doing anything? I mean, if she was considered a person of interest, surely they went back through her phone. Does the one tower on Sauvie throw everything off because she could have been anywhere in that area with no way to narrow it down? Just my random thought of the day.

I know this won't be a popular line of thought, but I've always wondered if Kyron was grabbed by one of those sorts that keeps a kid for a decade or so, til sometime in the teen years when the child "ages out", and then they "need a new one".

I don't remember how to link to it - it's on KATU, among other news sites - but there have been two abduction attempts in the same general area in the last week or so. At least one was an 11-year-old male, because the news article stated the age and used the word "him" to describe the victim of the second attempt. It also has a vehicle description.

I know it's not likely... but I just wanted this out there. And heaven forbid they are successful next time.

I know this won't be a popular line of thought, but I've always wondered if Kyron was grabbed by one of those sorts that keeps a kid for a decade or so, til sometime in the teen years when the child "ages out", and then they "need a new one".

I don't remember how to link to it - it's on KATU, among other news sites - but there have been two abduction attempts in the same general area in the last week or so. At least one was an 11-year-old male, because the news article stated the age and used the word "him" to describe the victim of the second attempt. It also has a vehicle description.

I know it's not likely... but I just wanted this out there. And heaven forbid they are successful next time.
Not sure if this is the story you're referring to? Man accused of trying to lure child into car with candy, Washington Co. deputies say

It's not really anywhere near Skyline Elementary where Kyron was last seen.

ETA it's 20 miles from Kyron's school, which coincidentally is how far I live from Skyline, across the river in another state.

Last edited:

Like Shawn Hornbeck.

PORTLAND, Ore. — The mother of a missing Portland boy is holding a rally this weekend to try and get the attention of the Multnomah County district attorney. She wants the DA to take another look at the unsolved Kyron Horman case and convene a new task force. Horman disappeared from Skyline school in Northwest Portland on June 4, 2010. The second grader has never been found.

More at Kyrom Horman's mom call on DA to convene task force | kgw.com

Not sure if this is the story you're referring to? Man accused of trying to lure child into car with candy, Washington Co. deputies say
It's not really anywhere near Skyline Elementary where Kyron was last seen.
ETA it's 20 miles from Kyron's school, which coincidentally is how far I live from Skyline, across the river in another state.

Yes, that's the story I was thinking of. IMO, 20 miles isn't really that far if one has a car and doesn't want to "hunt" in their backyard. Especially since the most recent event appears to have occurred in a more-rural area.

Put that together with the additional attempt mentioned, in Forest Grove, the three create a somewhat equidistant triangle that centers somewhere in the vicinity of the cities of North Plains, Banks, or the convergence of Hwys 26 and 6.

That's what I find suggestive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members