Kyron Horman Discussion Thread 2020 - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step-mother, Terri, is still at the very top of my list as suspects involved in the disappearance of Kyron- no question. That said, with the conclusion of the missing Harley Dilley case today, it shows that two things can be possible at once: troubles at home and misadventure/accident.

There is a little part of me today that wants Skyline Elementary to be torn apart and any nearby uninhabited spaces, in order to search areas where entrapment might be possible.

Again, I think Terri’s involvement is MUCH more likely, but I am taking pause today due to Harley’s case. MOO

* edited to add, Kyron’s case was one of the first I followed on Websleuths. I have a son the same age and I still think of Kyron often. What a cute little guy.

Last edited:
Ok....one thought I had last night and I hope I'm not out of line (please delete if not allowed)....how is Terri's original Facebook page still up? Did Kaine take it over and she can't figure out the password to delete it? Also, I'm still wondering about the recycling bin that was on the front porch and the city dump being searched.

Ok....one thought I had last night and I hope I'm not out of line (please delete if not allowed)....how is Terri's original Facebook page still up? Did Kaine take it over and she can't figure out the password to delete it? Also, I'm still wondering about the recycling bin that was on the front porch and the city dump being searched.

strange isn’t it? I had similar thoughts but didn’t know what to make of any of it

I sincerely believe that despite the time that has elapsed, and against the odds, this case will be solved, and I believe it will happen one of two ways, or perhaps a combination of both.

First, I believe now that there is time and distance, that DDS might have a deeper understanding of what transpired, and she may remember critical details that will advance the case. Second, I firmly believe that whoever this little boy was handed off to is in prison for something else. Between jailhouse chatter and informants providing information for privileges, and surfaced recollections from DDS.....this case will be solved. I remain hopeful, and prayerful for this outcome.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I sincerely believe that despite the time that has elapsed, and against the odds, this case will be solved, and I believe it will happen one of two ways, or perhaps a combination of both.

First, I believe now that there is time and distance, that DDS might have a deeper understanding of what transpired, and she may remember critical details that will advance the case. Second, I firmly believe that whoever this little boy was handed off to is in prison for something else. Between jailhouse chatter and informants providing information for privileges, and surfaced recollections from DDS.....this case will be solved. I remain hopeful, and prayerful for this outcome.

Amateur opinion and speculation

They solved the Lyon sisters. I have faith. Whether justice will be served is another story, but I do believe the truth will come to light.

Oh I sooo hope you guys are right ! Not a day has gone by since the day Kyron vanished that I don't think about him and his whereabouts. I know way more than I ever thought possible about TMH. Makes me ill , but when this case finally breaks I absolutely want to Know where the rotten #$&$ is ! And maybe DD can go down with her :) Thanks to all of you for updating ! Much appreciated MOO

I too want Kyron found and this case solved. I often wonder though what people are going to do if it does break and we all may find out that TMH had nothing to do with it. I'm still trying to keep my mind open and consider all the possibilities. It just seems to me that all the focus on her thus far has gotten everyone nowhere. I just hope that focus isn't wrong.

I too want Kyron found and this case solved. I often wonder though what people are going to do if it does break and we all may find out that TMH had nothing to do with it. I'm still trying to keep my mind open and consider all the possibilities. It just seems to me that all the focus on her thus far has gotten everyone nowhere. I just hope that focus isn't wrong.

then we'll turn our eyes & keyboarding fingers to the named POI(s) and run 'em to ground.

Kyron, we won't call you 'Lil Buddy' any more, since you're a young man now....

Does anyone one think someone will come forward with new information to help solve this case ? Maybe I have missed something important that we overlooked in the days after his vanishing.... Am all for any other avenues y'all think would be worth searching ! Always in my prayers Kyron and family. So very sad not to be able to find him and get him home. Bless all the searchers and LE and SARS teams. We are very grateful to you all ! JMO MOO If not appropriate Please delete

Last edited:
BBM

Human Remains Found Near Aloha (Oregon)

February 22, 2020
ALOHA, Ore. — Human remains were found just after noon today. Washington County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a report of human remains found in a wooded area of Aloha.

A person walking in the woods near Southwest 160th Avenue and Tualatin Valley Highway came across the skeletal remains and reported it to law enforcement. Deputies were on scene quickly and secured the area.

The Medical Examiner’s Office determined the remains belong to an adult, and not that of Kyron Horman who disappeared in 2010 or Allyson Watterson who disappeared this January.

Human Remains Found Near Aloha | KXL

I don't think you need to wonder what people are going to do in that event.
Terri, where is Kyron?

I don't think you need to wonder what people are going to do in that event.
Terri, where is Kyron?

Well, for the sake of Kyron, I hope you're right.

IMO, if you are wrong then we've all been wasting a lot of time, energy and resources looking in one concrete direction and, if that's the case, it may be very difficult to ever get Kyron home and find him some justice.

That's what this is about for me. Finding Kyron and getting him justice and that means, IMO, that ALL scenarios and possibilities need to be considered and investigated. If one gets on the wrong path to their goal of reaching Point Z and insists on keeping that path without looking for another way, odds are they'll never reach their goal.

Unfortunately with this case, the path seems extremely well worn and I happen to be of the opinion that that is not good for Kyron.

Where is Kyron? Kyron, where are you?

so, if they did go back to the drawing board....where would you start? Since there were no cameras in the school how could we know who was there and who wasn't? From what I hear, you have to start with the person that saw him last....and as far as I know, that is still only TH (unless you count his friend who says he saw him and talked to him). We'll never know if there were people in the school that weren't supposed to be there because there was no sign-in or cameras in place. And if it was just some Joe off the street, then poor Kyron may never make it home. It truly is like a hole opened up and he fell in. Maybe believing what DY has said about Kyron not being trusting of anyone he didn't know, has put a spin on this case. Maybe someone had just the right story or was able to just grab him with no sound being made, while inside a school, with parents all around. Stranger abduction just seems really hard to swallow because it was inside a school and the more I research, abduction by a family member just seems more likely. JMHO

MAR 24, 2020
Case of Kyron Horman, Portland boy who disappeared in 2010, will be featured on ‘In Pursuit With John Walsh’

3BCZMWB6GBECRMRKLEW7AB22UU.jpg

... The Horman case will be covered in a segment on Wednesday’s “In Pursuit With John Walsh,” an Investigation Discovery series that tries to find missing children and fugitives.

[...]

(How to stream “In Pursuit With John Walsh”: Live stream on Hulu + Live TV; fuboTV; or Sling TV)

[...]

“In Pursuit With John Walsh” airs at 10 p.m. Wednesday, March 25 on Investigation Discovery.

This is such a high profile case, so shouldn't the title of this thread be updated? Maybe more people would follow and comment here if they didn't confuse it for an old thread and realized it's actually the current discussion thread. I don't know how to make this suggestion to the right mod, though. Anyone?

Well, for the sake of Kyron, I hope you're right.

IMO, if you are wrong then we've all been wasting a lot of time, energy and resources looking in one concrete direction and, if that's the case, it may be very difficult to ever get Kyron home and find him some justice.

That's what this is about for me. Finding Kyron and getting him justice and that means, IMO, that ALL scenarios and possibilities need to be considered and investigated. If one gets on the wrong path to their goal of reaching Point Z and insists on keeping that path without looking for another way, odds are they'll never reach their goal.

Unfortunately with this case, the path seems extremely well worn and I happen to be of the opinion that that is not good for Kyron.

Where is Kyron? Kyron, where are you?

All scenarios were considered in the beginning of this case. LE did an extremely thorough investigation, and there were other POIs in the early days but these people were ruled out. They did not fixate on TMH. They considered every possibility and investigated everyone who was in that school on the day Kyron went missing. Their investigation was exhaustive and was run parallel....which means they looked at Kyron's family while looking at other suspects and considering other possibilities. TMH became the focus because she was seen leaving with Kyron, and she has no alibi for around an hour and a half that morning. She also had a motive, and she certainly had opportunity. Her behavior has not been that of a grieving stepmom....one who loved a child who was now missing.

TMH is the prime POI for a number of reasons, and all of them are solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23