Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

I know this is an old thread, but did we ever find out what Terri bought at the pharmacy the day Kyron went missing? Did she buy something that she could later use to knock Kyron out with? Just asking.

My question is this: what organizations did Kyron belong to? Church youth group? Boy Scouts?

I know this is an old thread, but did we ever find out what Terri bought at the pharmacy the day Kyron went missing? Did she buy something that she could later use to knock Kyron out with? Just asking.
Just crossed my mind...Melatonin will make a person sleepy easily and put in a drink....

What is Desiree's alibi for the day Kyron disappeared?

Have there been any searches at her residence or near there?

Desiree was at work in another city a few hours away from Kyron's school. She is not responsible for Kyron's disappearance. Kaine was also at work that morning, and he is also not a suspect.

Would anyone know if there is an old abandoned school (1950's) in the area?
What exact area are you asking about? I am from the area....I can maybe help answer this question...but there are several abandoned buildings....school...factories...mills....so a more specific place would help me narrow it down for you....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back