Kyron Horman Q&A ***No Discussion***

1) When I was reading comments on OregonLive today, someone mentioned that Terri posted on her Facebook page at shortly after 9:00 A.M. on Friday, June 4th. I vaguely remember this, but wonder how this fits into the timeline, if true. Are Facebook times accurate? Does she have a phone from which she can remotely post? Was she really at home?
2) What is the driving time from Skyline School to the Horman's home?
3) And, of course, it would be interesting to know what her early timeline is for store and bank visits. (Wishful thinking...)

tink...I found the FB post on the very 1st discussions thread. withinin the 1st 5 pages I think. It said she did post at 8:00 am (oregon time)...if she was at school at 8:15 as indicated, it must be very close...I dunno....

Random question, forgive if already asked and answered:

In the pic of Kyron @ school that morning in front of his tree frog science exhibit, he is not wearing his glasses. Did anyone notice that? Could this be significant? I seem to remember someone mentioning he had very poor vision (early on).

In the CBS video posted this morning (in the 'red herring' thread), it shows Kaine driving the truck as the reporter tells of him returning to the home.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6691870n&tag=related;photovideo

been thinking about this...if the white truck had anything to do with little man Kyron and what might have been the last place he may have been...then truck gone to me...trade it in...by a motorcycle or something..you're going to ride around in a vehicle where you think may have been the last hours of what happened to your son....Park it....unless of course they still need it in the investigation.There is no way I could ride in it or even look at it for that matter...

Random question, forgive if already asked and answered:

In the pic of Kyron @ school that morning in front of his tree frog science exhibit, he is not wearing his glasses. Did anyone notice that? Could this be significant? I seem to remember someone mentioning he had very poor vision (early on).

He was wearing his glasses in the original pic. A photoshopped version was released in the MSM to show what he would look like without glasses, as an aid to identification, like those age progression photos.

Does anyone know if Kyron was in Boyscouts or any other type of club?

Does anyone besides me think there is another possiblity that doesn't involve Teri or DDS,or MC ... I still think of the truck drivers account of seeing a little bittie boy afraid...a look on ones face you can't forget...remember, this was very,very,early in the case..as well as the attempted kidnapping of the litle boy at St. Helens....(6/7)...

Was the little boy who looked like Kyron in the media video from June 4th, determined to NOT be Kyron (he was a passenger in a vehicle, and he looked ALOT like Kyron)?

Was it ever clearly stated that the Landscaper was a MALE?

Now we know that the science project was taken to school on Thursday, June 3. They said she drove the truck to pick it up on the 4th, did she drive the truck to take it there on the 3rd?
Do we know for sure when the photo of Kyron with his project was taken?
Was TH supposed to take the project home as soon as the science fair was over, or at the end of the school day? If at the end of the day, why not have Kyron ride home with her, instead of the bus?

It seems like DD is a landscaper, too. I wonder if she knew the landscaper that Terri knew, or introduced her to him?

wondergirl said:
Was the little boy who looked like Kyron in the media video from June 4th, determined to NOT be Kyron (he was a passenger in a vehicle, and he looked ALOT like Kyron)?

Does anyone besides me think there is another possiblity that doesn't involve Teri or DDS,or MC ... I still think of the truck drivers account of seeing a little bittie boy afraid...a look on ones face you can't forget...remember, this was very,very,early in the case..as well as the attempted kidnapping of the litle boy at St. Helens....(6/7)...

Several of these cases were ruled not to be Kyron.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/suspected-sighting-kyron-horman-missing-boy/story?id=10898522

Surveillance video from a Walmart store in Yreka, Calif., showed a young bespectacled boy just like Kyron, and there were at least two other reports Friday from the store of possible sightings of the missing boy.

But police investigating the reports found that the boy was the grandson of the older couple seen with him in the video.

Another possible sighting also turned out to be false, police said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/nothing_unusual_about_w_virgin.html

An FBI spokeswoman this morning played down the significance of Charleston, W. Va., authorities checking out a tip that Kyron Horman was seen in the area.

As it turns out, Charleston police stopped a 1994 silver Ford van with no windows. A boy in the van was not Kyron, according to a story posted Saturday evening by WOWK in Charleston.

According to the television news report, the FBI had earlier notified the area's emergency 911 dispatchers to issue an alert that law enforcement officers should be on the lookout for the boy.

Nothing unusual here, said Beth Anne Steele, an FBI spokeswoman in Portland.

"We know of the alleged sighting," Steele said. "We of course check out all alleged sightings."

I'm not sure about the resolution of the truck driver's sighting. He got in touch with the FBI, though. It doesn't say if he had a license number for the car he saw.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.

Vaughan said he received a call back from an FBI agent Monday morning.

Multnomah County sheriff's spokesman said investigators received more than 1,200 tips about the boy who was last seen at Skyline Elementary School in rural northwest Portland on Friday.

Tink56 said:
2) What is the driving time from Skyline School to the Horman's home?
I believe on Dateline they said several times that the driving time to the school was 5 minutes.

Several of these cases were ruled not to be Kyron.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Media/suspected-sighting-kyron-horman-missing-boy/story?id=10898522

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/nothing_unusual_about_w_virgin.html

I'm not sure about the resolution of the truck driver's sighting. He got in touch with the FBI, though. It doesn't say if he had a license number for the car he saw.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

Thank-you Thoughtfox, but the video I am referring to, of the boy who looked like Kyron, was taken right outside the school on June 4th. I will try and find the link.

1. Was Kyron in any extra-curricular groups or activities?

2. What "bad thing" was J anticipating might happen (thereby stating he would rather live with Kaine than Terri).

3. Was Kyron ever a candidate for a Kidney Transplant Donor?

4. Did any of the parents engage in alternative lifestyles?

5. Did Kyron help out alot with his Baby Sister?

6. What was Baby K's behaviour like, that day at the school?

7. Was anyone in the Horman household on medication?

8. Did the family owe anyone $$$???

9. Was there life insurance on Kyron?

Hi, I've been a member for a while but don't post. I have a question if someone could answer it. In a couple of posts above, readers have been referred to the Parking Lot. I can't find this. Could someone tell me where to find it? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I've been a member for a while but don't post. I have a question if someone could answer it. In a couple of posts above, readers have been referred to the Parking Lot. I can't find this. Could someone tell me where to find it? Thanks in advance.

The Parking Lot:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Has LE EVER stated anything regarding "Terri's cell phone records don't add up" or has this only come from KH and/or DY?

I think I may have missed a couple of the pressers/interviews with Kyrons family.
I'm just wondering if they have ever publicly stated that they feel guilty in hindsight for missing any red flags, or in their direct statements to kyron.

Usually parents have a lot of "if only I had...." thoughts, even though they aren't responsible for whatever has happened to their child.

TIA

ETA- never mind. Just found it on the 'Kaine wishes the MFH plot had gone through' thread.

~snip~
Kaine Horman: I feel responsible. I feel guilty. It’s my job to protect him, it’s my job to be there for him. I was there for him and someone got past and got him on my watch. I’m very upset about it, I’m very emotional about it. It’s not right. It shouldn’t have happened. We all trusted her. I feel partly responsible.

I'd be interested to know how long the "Marquee" in front of the school advertise the SF and Talent Show?

I think I remember earlier on that TH's ex-husband had spoken publicly about her.
Does anyone know where I might find that info?
TIA

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads
Back