Kyron Horman's general discussion thread - 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
James really never needed an alabi, but he was confirmed to be with at shool that morning and the rest of the day during the time Kyron went missing. The only time James has been mentioned as a possibility is in sosial media by people with no basis to do so at all.

Link? I thought he was homeschooled

To: CHUCKJ post #552
I’m responding to quote #552 by CHUCKJ. I chose not to quote it because of its length because my post will be long as well, and someone has already brought it forward.

1. Terri was seen in surveillance video at both stores. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/kaine_horman_talks_to_katu_abo.html
  2. Andrea saw Terri at the second store in Beaverton. I already posted a link for that in a previous post.
  3. The groundskeeper did not report what you wrote, he reported the exact opposite. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-h...r-saw-stepmoms-truck-on-day-ore-boy-vanished/
It appears to me, and I apologize if I'm wrong, that your post was done from recollection, as I saw not one source quoted, annotated or cited. I saw no links to back up your assertions. I am going to respectfully ask that, in the future, when making claims like that, to please back them up with links to credible sources so we can form our own opinions. I, too, have followed the case from the beginning, and spotted some discrepancies right away even with my faulty memory.
As for the MFH plot, I have nothing to say about that, how it went down or what RS's citizenship status is (or isn't). I don’t recall the particulars about it, so if you have a link, please feel free to post it and I will read it.
I stopped following this case after about three years because the focus of the case shifted away from Kyron and onto the divorce, because I thought the way LE was handling the case was a disservice to Kyron and because of the nonfactual vitriol and sheer hatred being spewed by commenters bashing Terri. One of the reasons why I've stayed away from this discussion on WS was because I noticed a slant against Terri, even if veiled. The only reason I'm posting now is because I want Tricia to hear from someone who is not convinced that Terri did it (yet) based on what has been released to the public by LE. I appreciate that she revealed that she knows firsthand how detrimental and damaging false accusations can be and that they can utterly destroy an innocent person's life. I only wish more people would take that to heart because then they make think twice before typing some of the things they do. I personally know what it's like to be telling the truth and have your integrity stomped on in a court of law. I know what it’s like not being believed. It sucks. It’s one of the reasons I'm not jumping on Terri Did It bandwagon just yet. I’m not willing to condemn Terri without real evidence that results in an arrest. Sure, she should be scrutinized, but she’s been the target of a witch hunt for 6 years now and she’s not even a POI. Thank you, Tricia, for sharing your story about your friends

Why do you think she has left her baby who of course is no longer a baby?

There is nothing new that can be gleened from the Dr. Phill interview. It was fluff. Forget softballs, he was throwing cotton. He neglected to ask any of the more important questions and basically made no statments, and only asked and allowed Terri to confirm, denie, or comment.
I have been following this case since the beginning.
Terri did have a reciept for the 1st Fred Myers for baby caugh syrup witch does not coorispond to the story she told about stopping at two location because she could not find what she was looking for at the 1st witch per her was baby cough syrup! Also an aquantance of hers named Andrea Leckey reported running into her at the 1st Fred Myers where Terri proceeded to show her pictures of Kyron and the sceince fair. Leckey said this struck her as unusual as they had never spoken more than briefly and she had only said high to be polite as they were passing, when Terri proceeded to go into her wherabouts earlier taht morening while holding her sick baby. A grounds keeper at the school reported within days of the dissapearence that he passed the Hormans white truck on a gravel road leading out to the soccer field where he was headed to cut grass and that there was a female adult sitting in the truck that was not Terri. No one at the school can confirm seeing Terri after about 8:15, also class did not start until 10am, she took the pic in the classroom, and per the teacher and a teachers aid, terri said kyron had a dr apt that day and only wanted to come and see the projects. There is no video evidence of Terri at either Fred Myers although per whitness account they can place her at the 1st one. Terri has told several different versions of the timeline including spending about 20 min in parking lot at FM trying to get the baby to sleep before driving around. Adding length of time at school and stores by 5 and 10 min in story after story as athorities pressed her about it not adding up. During this exact span of time her best friend and some believe accomplace in the disapearance was missing from work for a period of 3 hours and supposedly was gardening near the Horman resadence. Employees at this persons place of employment said it was incredibly out of charactor for her to be missing for any length of time period, and furthermore even more so to be unavailable by phone. This person also left her vehicle at work and immediatly got a lawer and has never cooperated with the police from the beginning. Fact: only days before Kyron went missing, Terrie's 15 yo son was kicked out of the house by Kaine and went to live with Terri's parents due to conflict between he and Kaine. Terri said Kaine was hard on him and she also complained non stop to several people at her gym throughout the days pryor about the fact that she was raisign Kyron, expressed her anamosity towards Kaine and Kyron. As for the gardener, he had no reason as far as I can tell to make up a story about the murder for hire. Terri did not actually offer him money, but told him Kaine always carried 10,000 cash on his person and that if he would kill him and make it look like a mugging he could have the money. The cell tower was not on the island, witch is not an island but a peninsula, and there is a tower just off I-30 right next to it. The white truck was spotted by a whitness parked off the side of the road leading to the island.

BBM Chuck J you only need to look at a map to see that Sauvie Island is surrounded on all sides by water. It is not a peninsula. https://www.google.com/maps/place/S...b70de46!8m2!3d45.7053589!4d-122.8131412?hl=en

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sauvie_Island

To: CHUCKJ post #552
I’m responding to quote #552 by CHUCKJ. I chose not to quote it because of its length because my post will be long as well, and someone has already brought it forward.

1. Terri was seen in surveillance video at both stores. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/05/kaine_horman_talks_to_katu_abo.html
  2. Andrea saw Terri at the second store in Beaverton. I already posted a link for that in a previous post.
  3. The groundskeeper did not report what you wrote, he reported the exact opposite. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/kyron-h...r-saw-stepmoms-truck-on-day-ore-boy-vanished/
It appears to me, and I apologize if I'm wrong, that your post was done from recollection, as I saw not one source quoted, annotated or cited. I saw no links to back up your assertions. I am going to respectfully ask that, in the future, when making claims like that, to please back them up with links to credible sources so we can form our own opinions. I, too, have followed the case from the beginning, and spotted some discrepancies right away even with my faulty memory.
As for the MFH plot, I have nothing to say about that, how it went down or what RS's citizenship status is (or isn't). I don’t recall the particulars about it, so if you have a link, please feel free to post it and I will read it.
I stopped following this case after about three years because the focus of the case shifted away from Kyron and onto the divorce, because I thought the way LE was handling the case was a disservice to Kyron and because of the nonfactual vitriol and sheer hatred being spewed by commenters bashing Terri. One of the reasons why I've stayed away from this discussion on WS was because I noticed a slant against Terri, even if veiled. The only reason I'm posting now is because I want Tricia to hear from someone who is not convinced that Terri did it (yet) based on what has been released to the public by LE. I appreciate that she revealed that she knows firsthand how detrimental and damaging false accusations can be and that they can utterly destroy an innocent person's life. I only wish more people would take that to heart because then they make think twice before typing some of the things they do. I personally know what it's like to be telling the truth and have your integrity stomped on in a court of law. I know what it’s like not being believed. It sucks. It’s one of the reasons I'm not jumping on Terri Did It bandwagon just yet. I’m not willing to condemn Terri without real evidence that results in an arrest. Sure, she should be scrutinized, but she’s been the target of a witch hunt for 6 years now and she’s not even a POI. Thank you, Tricia, for sharing your story about your friends

BBM I'm sorry that happened to you. However, Websleuths is not a court of law.

If TH wants to meet with MCSO and give a statement on the record then maybe they/we could move forward with this case and find Kyron.

Kyron's dad states it better:

"We have a HOST of MCSO and FBI investigators STILL standing by with interviews and polygraphs when someone actually wants to cooperate. FEEL FREE TO STOP BY THEY ARE WAITING!! STILL!! Until then we'll stick with the scores of people with valid/accurate information and the failed polygraphs as the only actual actions taken to date."
http://katu.com/news/local/five-years-after-kyron-horman-goes-missing-stepmom-gives-first-interview

BBM I'm sorry that happened to you. However, Websleuths is not a court of law. If TH wants to meet with MCSO and give a statement on the record then maybe they/we could move forward with this case and find Kyron.
Kyron's dad states it better:
http://katu.com/news/local/five-years-after-kyron-horman-goes-missing-stepmom-gives-first-interview

RBBM. I never said nor implied that it was. I was only relating my experience with our judicial system and how I came about my empathy for the falsely accused.

Link? I thought he was homeschooled

To my knowledge, it was speculated, but never confirmed, that James was at Skyline school that morning. According to an early interview with Terris mother Carol Moulton on June 10th, she told the media that James was away at Boy Scout camp. By June '10 Terri had already sent James to live with his grandparents in Roseburg, OR. I'm pretty sure that he attended high school there. He was 15 years old at the time.

Terri told Dr Phil that she'd hired the landscaper and gave James credit for the work. James was living in Roseburg with his grandparents at the time. Maybe he visited on the weekends? IDK

JMO

To my knowledge, it was speculated, but never confirmed, that James was at Skyline school that morning. According to an early interview with Terris mother Carol Moulton on June 10th, she told the media that James was away at Boy Scout camp. By June '10 Terri had already sent James to live with his grandparents in Roseburg, OR. I'm pretty sure that he attended high school there. He was 15 years old at the time.

Terri told Dr Phil that she'd hired the landscaper and gave James credit for the work. James was living in Roseburg with his grandparents at the time. Maybe he visited on the weekends? IDK

JMO

I think he was being homeschooled in Roseburg. I think he lived with his bio father and step mother

Did Terri take a dry run the day before? I heard her say "I did the exact same thing the day before" when they were talking about her driving around with babyK. Was that the only other day she drove around in that forest trying to get her daughter to sleep? It just hit me wrong.
Me too. I hope they have the cell records of the previous day.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Terri mentioned a white truck's driver asking a store clerk where the nearest school was. I guess it's possible that guy took Kyron.
But..I think think Terri might know where Kyron is... Maybe her older son, knows, too?

Yes, because if you are looking to kidnap a child, first thing to do is ask a store clerk, where the nearest school is.

Why do you think she has left her baby who of course is no longer a baby?

My recollection is that Kaine hired a lawyer and got custody with no visitation. That isn't "leaving" a baby. That's having a baby taken from you. I don't know if this woman was involved in Kyron's disappearance or not. Certainly, her ex-husband felt she was responsible and so acted to take the other child from her. That might have been both prudent and strategic, if Terri was the killer (because if Terri was involved, Kyron is almost certainly dead.) However, it's unfair to characterize what happened as Terri abandoning the child after years of fighting with Kaine over the divorce, custody, and testimony.

I think he was being homeschooled in Roseburg. I think he lived with his bio father and step mother

My apologies for the wrong info. You are correct. He did move in with his bio father and stepmother in Roseburg.

Didn't a judge deny Terri's attempt to change her name? (Going from memory here, be kind please!) ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My recollection is that Kaine hired a lawyer and got custody with no visitation. That isn't "leaving" a baby. That's having a baby taken from you. I don't know if this woman was involved in Kyron's disappearance or not. Certainly, her ex-husband felt she was responsible and so acted to take the other child from her. That might have been both prudent and strategic, if Terri was the killer (because if Terri was involved, Kyron is almost certainly dead.) However, it's unfair to characterize what happened as Terri abandoning the child after years of fighting with Kaine over the divorce, custody, and testimony.

She was supposed to do some psychological testing, Did she? Did she do visitation?,

Here is a comprehensive look at their custody arrangement from 2014:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/06/kaine_horman_awarded_custody_o.html
In the DP interview, I believe she said she fulfilled the requirements set forth by the agreement.

Thanks for the link.

According to TMH, she's fulfilled her requirements by the court for custody/visitation. Then why did she go on to say later in the DP interview that she's lost two children, meaning Kyron and her daughter?

Doesn't make sense or she's lying.

JMO

She was supposed to do some psychological testing, Did she? Did she do visitation?,

Her attorney always said that she wouldn't agree to a psych eval. If she didn't comply, then she probably wasn't granted visitation.

JMO

Thanks. Yes, I agree that all of those areas have been searched multiple times with SAR and some with cadaver dogs. Kyrons mother has repeatedly said to the media for years that the Horman property was never searched with cadaver dogs..only just the SAR dogs.

As far as the Rubbermaid tote, the photo was posted by TMH on her FB on May 27, 2010. Kyron went missing June 10, 2010.
In all of the news footage of their home in the days after Kyron went missing, that Rubbermaid tote was no longer shown sitting on the porch.

JMO

Quoting myself for correction.

Kyron went missing June 4, 2010 not June 10th as I posted earlier.

Thanks for the link.

According to TMH, she's fulfilled her requirements by the court for custody/visitation. Then why did she go on to say later in the DP interview that she's lost two children, meaning Kyron and her daughter?

Doesn't make sense or she's lying.

JMO
Wouldn't that be 3 children? Her bio son didn't have contact with her either after this.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Here is an article from OL dated Jan. 2016. Kudos to journalist Maxine Bernstein, she has done and excellent job covering Kyron's case since the beginning, IMHO.
This news article touches upon the name change, the move to CA and the visitation. It may not be the most up to date development on those scores, but it sheds some light on questions asked on questions posted earlier, even if it doesn't answer them fully. Here it is:
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2016/01/terri_horman_stepmom_of_missin.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff