Kyron Horman's general discussion thread for 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyron's case is featured in the online version of the U.K. Mail Online today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ws-four-years-disappeared-dropped-school.html

There is a comment which mentions WS and his case discussion. I was thrilled to see it. :)

I don't post on Kyron's case because I have had a strong suspicion of who took him from the start, but since this person is not a POI, I don't think we are supposed to discuss him or her in that way.

In closing, I want to say that he was a precious, very small child and his photos make me cry, he's so small and obviously defenseless. I pray that he is alive, but I strongly fear that he is not, and hasn't been since the day he wasn't where he was supposed to be and a family member wasn't where they said they were either.. I think it all fits together, and I'm sure most of my fellow posters do as well.

I read that he might have been buried on a small island. I don't know if this is accurate or whether intensive searches have been done, but I hope searches will be done if they haven't been.

God bless Kyron, wherever he is. I want to see his case solved, hopefully, with the happy miracle of a living child. :)

Thank you for this link. Very good summary, and I only noted one mistake...it said KH and TH divorced 6 months later, although they just recently divorced.

The part where it said Desiree still believes Kyron is alive made me tear up. But, I will continue to pray it is so (although only if he was not with an SO, or some other type of abuser).

A couple of other errors:

A mother's attack: Kyron's biological mother Desiree Young (left) filed a $10million lawsuit against Kyron's stepmother Terri Horman (right), accusing her of kidnap, but she dropped the case in July this year

It's Dede Spicher on the right, not Terri.

During the interview Young also talked about Horman's infidelity while they were married, saying: 'I was seven months pregnant, Kaine was having an affair.'

Horman apologised for cheating on her with Terri Horman, who he married around six months after Kyron's disappearance.

Eh... no he didn't.

A couple of other errors:

It's Dede Spicher on the right, not Terri.

Eh... no he didn't.

This UK source is notorious for getting facts wrong. They are pretty much worthless as a news source.

So I'm pretty active on Reddit, and this guy on the Portland subreddit just posted today - "Weird Guy in N Portland claims he kidnapped kyron" is the heading on his post...

The summary is that some intoxicated guy approached the poster and almost jokingly talked about having Kyron in his basement for the past 3 years. Mentioned that the police haven't been able to catch him because everyone thought the stepmother did it....

Weird indeed. Obviously unfounded and a rumor, but I'm glad people know about Kyron's case and are still reporting such things to the authorities.

Recent article from People Magazine and a couple of updates about the custody hearing from the Oregonian:

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20782790,00.html

“ … Horman remains in a strange kind of limbo: Never an official suspect, she nonetheless feels like a prisoner, according to Jim Heath, her neighbor. (She was unwilling to comment for this story, citing a pending custody battle with Kaine.) A spokesperson for the Multnomah County Sheriff Dept. refuses to discuss Horman's status with the case - the costliest in the county's history - saying only, "It's an active investigation with a full-time investigator." But Desiree, 41, fiercely believes Horman knows more than she's saying. "I want her to answer what happened that day," she tells PEOPLE.”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/multnomah_county_prosecutors_s.html

“The Multnomah County's sheriff's office and district attorney's office, in a joint court filing this week, described the pending child custody case between Terri Moulton Horman and ex-husband Kaine Horman as a "purely private family law dispute.''

For that reason, the county officials said, they would not provide any further legal arguments regarding how the court should use the testimony of the Hormans' former landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez.”
….
“Yet in a footnote in their brief, the county attorneys argue that Terri Horman's request to the court to change its ruling that restricted any further questioning or cross-examination of Sanchez represents an ‘impermissible motion for reconsideration.’”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/horman_court_hearing_scheduled.html

“A hearing in the pending child custody case between Terri Moulton Horman and ex-husband Kaine Horman , originally scheduled for the morning of Valentine's Day, was postponed until next week.

Multnomah County Circuit Court Judge Henry J. Kantor will hear legal arguments from both sides at 9 a.m. on Feb. 20.” ….

Yet another filing, this one by KH’s attorneys. I'd hate to be the judge for this case.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/post_435.html

“Kaine Horman's attorneys argue in court papers that "no restrictions'' should be placed on their ability to use the testimony they've obtained from the family's ex-landscaper.”

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horma...ify-about-murder-for-hire-plot-245579551.html

“In court filings, Kaine Horman argues his ex-wife Terri Horman presents a "credible threat to the health and safety" of their daughter. As a result, he says she should not have parenting time.

Lawyers representing Kaine Horman and Terri Horman are debating whether landscaper Rodolfo "Rudy" Sanchez should be able to testify at a June 2014 trial over parenting time.”

So I'm pretty active on Reddit, and this guy on the Portland subreddit just posted today - "Weird Guy in N Portland claims he kidnapped kyron" is the heading on his post...

The summary is that some intoxicated guy approached the poster and almost jokingly talked about having Kyron in his basement for the past 3 years. Mentioned that the police haven't been able to catch him because everyone thought the stepmother did it....

Weird indeed. Obviously unfounded and a rumor, but I'm glad people know about Kyron's case and are still reporting such things to the authorities.

Unfounded...and a rumor...most likely a tasteless, drunk joke. BUT...at this point, what would investigating it hurt? If the guy on Reddit could identify or knows that guy (or in a moment of clarity, took a pic of him), then perhaps at least it's one lead that could be investigated?

Unfounded...and a rumor...most likely a tasteless, drunk joke. BUT...at this point, what would investigating it hurt? If the guy on Reddit could identify or knows that guy (or in a moment of clarity, took a pic of him), then perhaps at least it's one lead that could be investigated?

Nevermind--just visited Reddit and it sounds like the guy and friends who talked to this weird guy did the right thing and reported it!

Valerie Hurst ‏@ValerieHurst 24m

Judge to Kaine's attorney: do you plan to put Ms. Horman on the stand? Answer: why would I, she won't say anything... #liveonk2

Yeah, no kidding. :maddening:

WHERE IS KYRON!?!

Note: This is my personal opinion and not necessary the opinion of Websleuths LLC

Valerie Hurst ‏@ValerieHurst 14s

Ruling: no changes. Judge will not "disallow" the Sanchez testimony or reconsider Houze's access to what landscaper said #liveonk2

Valerie Hurst ‏@ValerieHurst 45s

Will allow Kaine to make a complete record of what landscaper said, just like he allowed Terri #liveonk2

Valerie Hurst ‏@ValerieHurst 45s

Will allow Kaine to make a complete record of what landscaper said, just like he allowed Terri #liveonk2

good! I hope that eventually some charges can be brought in this matter!:twocents:

Am I confused yet? Massively.

In trying to catch up on the latest court skirmish, I have read several news reports saying, basically, “TH’s attorneys can’t cross examine RSE.” Period. Which, as far as I can tell from OTHER (usually more reliable) sources, is wrong, no?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2014/02/horman_case_judge_will_restric.html

“Landscaper Rodolfo Sanchez can testify in June about his claim that Terri Horman solicited him to help in an alleged murder-for-hire plot against her husband, yet her attorneys won't be allowed to cross-examine him about his involvement in an unsuccessful law enforcement sting.”

TH’s legal team CAN, however, cross examine RSE about his conversation with TH over “lunch” … Can’t they? Can they (TH’s attorneys) try to poke holes in his veracity or his character during this cross examination to help nullify his claims?

Any WS legal eagles out there who can chime in on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993