*~*~ Kyron's Birthday~*~*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Kyron, wherever you are.

Know that you are loved and missed.

Praying for your homecoming. Praying for you always!

happy birthday kyron,thinking of you on this special day,praying for your safe return,prayers for all your family.all the way from ireland XXXX

I am probably alone in thinking that a vigil might be more approprriate than parties, but of course, whatever makes the family feel the least bit better...

Happy Birthday Kyron! Loving you and still praying!

Workin' on my present.... for now, this will have to do. Happy Birthday, Kyron!
<<<Hugs>>>
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytBR7ET_6uU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytBR7ET_6uU&feature=related[/ame]

Thursday September 9th is Kyron's birthday!

untitled-1.jpg

We are praying that you will come home, Kyron!
Kimster, your picture really is adorable. ((hugs))

Another WSer (Emeralgem) posted the Celine Dion version of "Beautiful Boy" on another thread, but I like this one by Richard Dreyfus in "Mr. Holland's Opus". For Kyron, a beautiful boy:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IMASimhRo[/ame]

It's the eve of you're birthday and guess what I just caught in my back yard? A red eyed-tree frog...I've got him in a beautiful makeshift home and have named him after you! So happy birthday my little friend...and god bless you and you're entire family...you'll be home soon!

Wherever Kyron is, unless he is in heaven, I don't see how he can have a happy birthday...unless he comes home tonight. :(

Kyron,you have a lot of well-wishers who feel a lot of love for you. We hope you have a Happy Birthday & feel the love&pride that your parents ,family & friends have celebrating a" WONDERFUL 8th BIRTHDAY KYRON!!!"

Thursday September 9th is Kyron's birthday!

untitled-1.jpg

We are praying that you will come home, Kyron!

Happy Birthday, Kyron. Wishing you could be home today enjoying your day.
We are all praying for you.

Thanks BeanE for the beautiful picture.

I wanted to say that I think this thread is amazing and beautiful and I was so hoping Kyron would be home today.. My birthday was a couple of days ago, I would give up all of my birthday wishes for Kyron to just come home :( What a sad day this milestone must have been for Kaine and Desiree.

Happy birthday! Please come home today.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRON!!!!!

We are all thinking of you today, and all the tree frogs of the world are singing happy birthday to you! Come home soon, buddy! We love you and miss you!

Kyron, my birthday wish for you is that if someone is holding you, that their heart will be touched today, and they will take you to a fire station, police station, or hospital, and drop you off there, so you can have birthday cake and a great big hug and kiss from your Dad and Momma tonight.

:blowkiss:

Kyron - it breaks my heart that you are not home, where you should be, for your 8th birthday. There are so many people thinking of you today on this special day, and every day. May you be home soon with your family to love you and take care of you and watch you grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean