Kyron's Fate ***POLL***

What do you think is the most likely scenario for Kyron's disappearance?

• Kyron had a fatal accident or other health issue that is being covered up

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Kyron was murdered by Terri or an accomplice and his body has been hidden

Votes: 173 62.9%
  • Kyron was abducted by Terri and/or an accomplice and his whereabouts are unknown

Votes: 36 13.1%
  • Kyron was abducted from Skyline by a stranger, later killed, and his body hidden

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • Kyron left Skyline willingly with Terri and is being held at a secret location

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Kyron was sold to a family who wanted a son

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron was sold in exchange for drugs and/or sexual purposes

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kyron wandered away from Skyline School by himself and met with foul play

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Kyron's disappearance is related to a family custody issue

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 22 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for: Kyron was abducted by Terri and/or an accomplice and his whereabouts are unknown.

I think Kyron is deceased, but I'm not sure he was murdered by Terri. I think Terri facilitated in abducting Kyron, with the goal of holding him for ransom. I think she lured Kyron out of school with the excuse of a doctors appointment and gave him something to drug him. The stop at the store was only for the purpose of establishing an alibi. The driving around to soothe the baby may have been driving to a pre-determined place to meet the person or persons she handed Kyron off to.

The plan was to have the person or persons she handed Kyron over to make a demand for ransom, and later giving her a portion of the money. She would remain anonymous as Kyron would have been unconscious or "out of it" when she handed him over, and not able to later implicate her.

But, something went wrong. The person or persons Terri handed Kyron over to may have chickened out, or agreed to Terri's plan with another goal in mind. That person or persons may have killed Kyron or handed him over to someone else.

After more than three months, I don't think Kyron is still alive, but I'm unsure of who may have killed him. I do think Terri is definitely involved.

How odd that I surprised even myself when I went to vote.

I said I think Kyron was sold to a couple who wanted a child. For a minute there I thought of how TMH sent her other son away, and started thinking she would do something like that for money and not harm Kyron. Whatever did happen I know it must involve TMH and really it's a gut thing from when I first saw her. She was adopted, her other son was adopted by another man other than the bio father, which I think would make it more likely she didn't think selling Kyron was as wrong in her revenge against Kaine.

Just don't want to believe stepmother took his pic then according to a schedule harmed Kyron. There's still some hope in me that Kyron will come home.

My gut (from day one,) has said he's no longer with us, but I do believe this is a possible scenario.
Although with all the media coverage, and his face being seen everywhere in the nation, a person (or couple,) would be insane to keep the child and not come forward. They would have to keep him in hiding, never taking him out in public. This would be hard to do.

My scenario, in which I believe Kyron is dead:

Terri planned this scheme, and enlisted people to help her but lied to them what they helped her with. They probably thought he was being handed off to someone else for his safety, but that's not what eventually happened. Or, she just needed someone to watch the baby at different times, and they had no idea what else was going on.

She knew the school would be busy that day. She probably even knew about the guy cutting the soccer field grass too. She came up with the doctor's appointment and made confusion at the school to place the blame on them. She lured Kyron out of that school and into the truck where no one could see him or wonder what was going on. I think she gave him a treat that drugged him, and then she hid him under a blanket in the back seat so no one could see him in her truck.

Then, she went about getting her alibi by running through Starbucks at one location and talking to someone she knew from the gym, plus the other store. I think after that she killed him by choking him, or just simply smothering him. Either way, it wasn't messy, and she buried him at a pre-planned place. She covered this, she thought, by driving around on backroads after burying Kyron just so she could say that she was driving around for the achy baby. She thought the school and some local perp would get the blame, and she'd be the sympathetic stepmother and wouldn't even be looked at.

Only she knows where Kyron is, and is probably not going to tell. Hopefully, those she lied to are starting to put the pieces together and realize what really happened. If they are still believing her, that means it'll be even longer until Kyron is found.

I do believe this was a one woman crime by someone who knew she could manipulate people, with lies, into helping her.

Respectfully edited and BBM. I don't know whether credit is due Terri for being a criminal mastermind, or to you, Aedrys, for being a very gifted sleuth! :clap:

AEDRYS: You always say you think he was buried in some kind of container, do you think this is why the dogs have not hit on his scent, the container is watertight or something? I am just curious, I think you could be right about that. She would have probably have bought it awhile back so police could not
trace her to a recent purchase of this container.(Premeditated) And it couldn't have been something they had had for awhile cos Kaine would notice it missing. Maybe she bought it and had it hidden away, maybe she had DeDe keep it at her house, which would be one thing DeDe knows about Terri that could be incriminating...

abbie

AEDRYS: You always say you think he was buried in some kind of container, do you think this is why the dogs have not hit on his scent, the container is watertight or something? I am just curious, I think you could be right about that. She would have probably have bought it awhile back so police could not
trace her to a recent purchase of this container.(Premeditated) And it couldn't have been something they had had for awhile cos Kaine would notice it missing. Maybe she bought it and had it hidden away, maybe she had DeDe keep it at her house, which would be one thing DeDe knows about Terri that could be incriminating...

abbie

I do. For one, there seems to be no biological evidence anywhere of what happened to him. So to me, he was wrapped in something in the truck, and then put into a container. Otherwise, some sort of crime scene would have been found by now if it was in truck, at least. Now if it was outside the truck, there's no telling. But there's been a lot of searches and nothing has turned up. It just keeps saying to me that he's in some sort of container.

I also get feelings about cases, and the two feelings I've had about this one is that Kyron is "whole" and when I think about it, I see him being found by someone lifting a lid or maybe a door and a small piece dirt falls in as sunshine reveals his body. I'm not always totally correct, but in the Caylee case, before her body was found, I saw sunshine drying up a wet place and Caylee's skeleton was revealed to be in the dried mud. When she was found, it was in a bag in a place formerly underwater and she wasn't found until it dried up. I had everything right but the bag. It still creeps me out now to think about it.

My scenario, in which I believe Kyron is dead:

Terri planned this scheme, and enlisted people to help her but lied to them what they helped her with. They probably thought he was being handed off to someone else for his safety, but that's not what eventually happened. Or, she just needed someone to watch the baby at different times, and they had no idea what else was going on.

She knew the school would be busy that day. She probably even knew about the guy cutting the soccer field grass too. She came up with the doctor's appointment and made confusion at the school to place the blame on them. She lured Kyron out of that school and into the truck where no one could see him or wonder what was going on. I think she gave him a treat that drugged him, and then she hid him under a blanket in the back seat so no one could see him in her truck.

Then, she went about getting her alibi by running through Starbucks at one location and talking to someone she knew from the gym, plus the other store. I think after that she killed him by choking him, or just simply smothering him. Either way, it wasn't messy, and she buried him at a pre-planned place. She covered this, she thought, by driving around on backroads after burying Kyron just so she could say that she was driving around for the achy baby. She thought the school and some local perp would get the blame, and she'd be the sympathetic stepmother and wouldn't even be looked at.

Only she knows where Kyron is, and is probably not going to tell. Hopefully, those she lied to are starting to put the pieces together and realize what really happened. If they are still believing her, that means it'll be even longer until Kyron is found.

I do think he was buried in some sort of container, or in one of those abandoned basements or something like that. I do think there's a good chance of him being found without Terri's help, but it just might take longer to find him.

I do believe this was a one woman crime by someone who knew she could manipulate people, with lies, into helping her. I don't think she planned this out with a gang of people.

Wonderful post[though very sad subject matter].
I agree with all of your points especially in that this was a "1" woman plotted, planned, and executed plan[minus help from someone with watching baby k]But do agree that those that assisted or helped in any way more than likely had no clue of Terri's true intentions..

I also agree that she alone knows where Kyron is and that she IS NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE going to give up that location. No matter how much pressure is applied, no matter how isolated and alone Terri may be and feel IMO SHE WILL NOT EVER GIVE UP THE LOCATION.

I think our only hope is a couple different things.. The possibility that she unwittingly gave up some extremely important and detailed clues to this locale[IMO NOT intentionally did she give up these details, rather at the time just let something slip either thinking it would not be relevant or hoping that no one would put 2 and 2 together to = the location of Kyron's remains]... Quite possibly even just partial pieces of details to several ppl and as Kaine has alluded to that LE getting all of these small, tiny, seemingly meaningLESS pieces of convos from various ppl that once put all together could be enough to lead them to Kyron's remains...

OR the only other hope I think we have in finding Kyron is for someone to "happen upon him". I do lean more towards her having buried him in the ground. I can't say exactly why I believe this so strongly but for some reason my intuition/gut instincts really have me believing that he is buried in the ground{a grave that I believe was pre planned and pre-dug.} She had all the time in the world in the days and weeks leading up to June 4th. Kaine himself said that no one has any idea where or what Terri was or did on a daily basis with Kaine at work and Kyron at school. It is during that time that I think Terri did the majority of the preparation..

So I'm hoping that much like Morgan Harrington being discovered on a remote area of property that something quite similar happen with finding Kyron..I only pray that it is sooner rather than later for the sake of the broken parents that with the present standings of this case are in no way able to continue living their day to day lives[and this has to be done as they both have other children that very much deserve to have their parent.] Especially baby K at such a young and extremely important and formative stage of her young life and with already having to compensate for losing a mother she desperately deserves and needs to have an emotionally present father for her to have any chance of not being permanently scarred in some very destructive ways that will haunt her in her upcoming older years.jmo..

Added: just wanted to quickly add one other thing that has really been on my mind for quite some time...
This has been discussed throughout the Haleigh case as a possibility and for some reason my mind continues to go back to this theory in Kyron's case... Its the thought of the possibility of Kyron being buried in some rural and remote small, off the beaten path type of cemetary. Everyone knows the type of which I am speaking we have all seen them at one time or another while out on very rural, countryside roads. You know the ones that only have a handful of tombstones, that when researching cemetaries would not even show up as being there.. Just off the side of a random road, some are well hidden by brush, trees, and wooded areas and are not even visible from the road nor are they in any line of vision whatsoever by any houses, barns, country stores, etc.. This thought will not leave my head. It seems as tho it would be the perfect place for a body to NEVER BE DISCOVERED. Nor that it ever even be "happened upon"... Just a thought but wanted to get some others views or opinions on this as a possibility.. TIA!

Ouch. I really hope Kyron's loved ones never read here. I can't imagine reading a poll regarding my missing child's fate.

Ouch. I really hope Kyron's loved ones never read here. I can't imagine reading a poll regarding my missing child's fate.

Believe me, I thought long and hard before I started this thread/poll. I was prompted to do this when I read a post on another thread about whether or not people thought that Kyron was still alive: "I wonder what a poll on this would look like..."

I would also like to add that my DH got home from work a little while ago, and I showed him my first poll at WS. He was surprised that there were so many who said "other" among my possible choices. For the record, he also guessed correctly at my choice ;)

I voted
Kyron was murdered by Terri or an accomplice and his body has been hidden

Interesting poll. I waiting for 9/18 to see the numbers. I also hoping by the 18th Kyron home and the truth come out.

I voted

Interesting poll. I waiting for 9/18 to see the numbers. I also hoping by the 18th Kyron home and the truth come out.

HI tfrohning! I too voted for Terri/accomplice&body has been hidden..
But what I wanted to ask you about was your waiting for 9/18 to see the numbers? Would you mind further explaining? I am intrigued by this and am now quite curious as to what you are referring to .. TIA:)

Ii think meaning that the poll runs thru 9/18...I did not vote as I have no idea what happened...or at least by whom...

How could I vote on something like this?? It's too morbid, IMO. But that's me.
I don't know what his fate was or is. I HOPE he's somewhere happy and healthy, and just waiting until he can come home. I HOPE that someone did not murder him, or cause him great pain and suffering before he left this earth. I HOPE Terri had nothing to do with it, because the thought of a mother harming a child, even if it isn't hers, is just sickening to me.
I'll just wait and see.

HI tfrohning! I too voted for Terri/accomplice&body has been hidden..
But what I wanted to ask you about was your waiting for 9/18 to see the numbers? Would you mind further explaining? I am intrigued by this and am now quite curious as to what you are referring to .. TIA:)
That's when this poll closes, look at the top of the poll.
Sorry Clu, didn't see your post.

How could I vote on something like this?? It's too morbid, IMO. But that's me. I don't know what his fate was or is. I HOPE he's somewhere happy and healthy, and just waiting until he can come home. I HOPE that someone did not murder him, or cause him great pain and suffering before he left this earth. I HOPE Terri had nothing to do with it, because the thought of a mother harming a child, even if it isn't hers, is just sickening to me. I'll just wait and see.

BBM. I'm truly sorry if I've offended you, or anyone else, with my poll. I guess I'm being realistic that, given the amount of time that has passed, most of us have begun to seriously consider what has happened to this beloved little boy. I'm sure that none of us want to think the worst, but we also know that statistics tell us otherwise. Let us keep Kyron and his family in our thoughts and prayers.

When Kyron first disappeared, I simply could not believe anyone in the family, including TH, had anything to do with it. As we've learned more about Terri, I've very sadly changed my mind. I do believe she, and she alone, knows the truth about what happened to Kyron. I believe he will one day be brought home again, by the grace of God. I dont' believe Terri will ever tell the complete truth.

Aedry's theory is as good as any I've read. With a very heavy heart, I must agree with her.

This has always been my theory...minus the accomplice.

That's not to say that I don't think she had the help of one or more after the fact but, I just don't see an accomplice in the picture of murder.

As for what kind of murder...accidental (killed in a fit of rage) or premeditated...that part of the theory I have not been able to fully commit to...just yet.

Ii think meaning that the poll runs thru 9/18...I did not vote as I have no idea what happened...or at least by whom...

All I Can say is duh?
3.gif

Of course I was looking for some hidden meaning, like something to do with the astros and numbers...

Again... DUH??!!?
2.gif

I'm not buying the group scenario...makes zero sense to me. The only thing that would make a tiny bit of sense to me is an accident and cover-up.

BBM. I'm truly sorry if I've offended you, or anyone else, with my poll. I guess I'm being realistic that, given the amount of time that has passed, most of us have begun to seriously consider what has happened to this beloved little boy. I'm sure that none of us want to think the worst, but we also know that statistics tell us otherwise. Let us keep Kyron and his family in our thoughts and prayers.

BDE You have nothing to apologize for. The entire premise of this case is very sad and very tragic. There is nothing wrong with being a realist, as many of us are. And your poll is certainly not the first time that these thoughts, opinions, and views are being posted about this aspect of this case[still makes it no less sad, tragic, or troubling] but I certainly don't want you to feel as tho you have done anything that is inappropriate[for lack of a better word], meaning that you should not feel as though you have done something offensive..

Unfortunately this is a very real aspect of this case and especially at this point in time[over 3 mos. out] and a very real possibility that Kyron has passed away some time ago[as many of us believe]

So, I think your very FIRST thread here at WS is a very valid and important aspect that many of us have already been discussing for some time now in other threads.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back