Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..she may have been the one who saw to his "needs" but..she doesnt seem to be missing him too much..unlike his MOTHER

Jmo

Unfortunately, we don't know how much or little TH is missing Kyron, having not heard a peep from her. I believe she was instructed by LE to remain silent and then she became an unnamed but very identifiable POI in the case. At that point she had no option but to remain silent.

Please don't misunderstand me. I am not a champion of child abusers or killers. I simply do not know what to believe of the miniscule amount of "evidence" that has been leaked. I do know that if she is indeed innocent, she has been terribly wronged, first by LE and now by her husband and the woman whose child she willingly raised from infancy.

All I hope and pray for, is the safe return of this little guy, to those who love him. I know that's what all of us want.

OK, fine. I'm serious. Everyone just put me on ignore!

The "etc" in there after searches was to include the living expenses, since IN THAT SAME POST I said I agreed that their living expenses should be covered.

I really shouldn't have logged in today. jeesh!

ETA: I also really resent your implications that I am "jealous" of these people for having lost their child.

I reply to posts as I read them; I probably should read the whole thread, then go back to reply when I've seen what everyone else has read but that just doesn't work for me.

When I wrote "are people really so jealous" I did not mean you personally. I was actually thinking of things like the naysayers about Jaycee Dugard's recently approved payout for $20 million dollars. As if that relatively modest sum could even begin to compensate for 18 years of frequent rape, giving birth to two children without medical assistance, etc! The cost of ongoing psychotherapy for Jaycee and her children will be enormous; I seriously doubt that she or her children will be capable of working for many years and perhaps never.

I tend to write exactly what I think, no more, no less.

And, uh, it's clear that brevity is not a quality associated with my thinking processes.

smart i dont think they have enough to indict her on anything major. like i said, maybe false statements to the police.

if they arrest her on that, maybe they can get her to cave on kyron

I reply to posts as I read them; I probably should read the whole thread, then go back to reply when I've seen what everyone else has read but that just doesn't work for me.

When I wrote "are people really so jealous" I did not mean you personally. I was actually thinking of things like the naysayers about Jaycee Dugard's recently approved payout for $20 million dollars. As if that relatively modest sum could even begin to compensate for 18 years of frequent rape, giving birth to two children without medical assistance, etc! The cost of ongoing psychotherapy for Jaycee and her children will be enormous; I seriously doubt that she or her children will be capable of working for many years and perhaps never.

I tend to write exactly what I think, no more, no less.

And, uh, it's clear that brevity is not a quality associated with my thinking processes.

I was feeling a bit cornered, and, in retrospect, I can see how you and I were both talking about "those people out there who might think this iffy."

HAHA - isn't it grand when people who are basically saying the same thing completely misunderstand each other!?!

Anyway, I agree.

(But, for the record, I also still think people should put me on ignore - how awesome would it be to know no one was ever reading you!?! I could be like Sophia from the Golden Girls ALL THE TIME. Sweet.)

I'm thinking prolly we should get some godiva and hooch boxed up for the mods....and speaking of the Mods, have I mentioned today WHAT AN AWESOME JOB THEY DO????? :angel:

for the record 20 mill that jaycee got is peanuts. it was californias way of cutting off the massive verdict the jury was sure to give her.

I almost feel mean saying this, but I totally agree with you. The unmade bed seems to me to be most specious as he last stayed with her 2 weeks before he disappeared, right?

I don't know whether TH had anything to do with Kyron's disappearance. I think most people seem to believe she did.

If she actually did not, Kyron's absence would have the most impact on her, as his primary caregiver for most of his life.

I don't doubt DY's love for her son, however a weekend every couple weeks is substantially less contact and less responsibility than living full time with his SM. She is the one saw to his daily, mundane routine, not DY.

My son died just after he turned 15. He was very much into his social life.He and his sister had the same friends and were frequently out and about on weekends and evenings.They had a lot of extracurricular activites.

I still had 2 younger boys at home,ages 3 and 5. The 3 year old was medically fragile. My day to day life revolved more around their immediate needs.

After my son died I was consumed by the loss. Every breath,every thought was about him. I functioned like a robot caring for the little ones ,in the months that followed.

Even though I didn't have to fix his bath or read him a story,I missed him. Even though many nights he and his sister ate later than us,I still missed him.
Some days I only saw him for minutes,between school,soccer and tae kwon do.When he was home he was upstairs playing video games or talking on the phone .

It's not how much time you spend with your child,it's the knowledge that ANY MORE TIME may be lost to you.

I don't think Desiree is trying to act like Kyron lived with her. It's not until your child is gone that you realize how precious each moment was. Each breath ,each giggle, even soccer shoes left in the middle of the floor.
You miss it.

I understand why one would consider Desiree's comments offputting ,but I hope I've shed some light on why she feels that way.

smart i dont think they have enough to indict her on anything major. like i said, maybe false statements to the police.

if they arrest her on that, maybe they can get her to cave on kyron
I think you're right.

And, because of her claim (which may or may not be true) that she dropped Kyron off at school, and the school is where he disappeared from, there couldn't even be a 'starter charge' of child neglect, like we have seen in other cases here at WS.

~ Maybe a Grand Jury indictment regarding the 'Murder For Hire', though?

I think you're right.

And, because of her claim (which may or may not be true) that she dropped Kyron off at school, and the school is where he disappeared from, there couldn't even be a 'starter charge' of child neglect, like we have seen in other cases here at WS.

BBM

Not sure how likely that would be without the tape, if the story about the failed sting is correct. IDK, though.

I hate to change the subject (uh-huh), but does anyone else think there is a possibility that the 'heavy law enforcement obligations' mentioned may include Kaine and Desiree appearing before a Grand Jury?

And, as stated in one of KBL's post's a page back- with what we know, would there be enough to indict Terri on any charges?

YES ! That was mentioned earlier , and I like it.

I think you're right.

they need more then landscaper dudes word on it

(But, for the record, I also still think people should put me on ignore - how awesome would it be to know no one was ever reading you!?! I could be like Sophia from the Golden Girls ALL THE TIME. Sweet.)

:rotfl:

(((Whyaduck))) :heart:

BBM

Not sure how likely that would be without the tape, if the story about the failed sting is correct. IDK, though.

I'm hoping ,between the hundreds of interviews that first weekend and the flier results,that someone actually saw Terri leaving the school with Kyron .

they need more then <the landscaper's> word on it

Yes, AFAIK, it's hard to get a GJ indictment on "he said/she said" alone, as their job is to make sure there's enough evidence for a trial/conviction.

My son died just after he turned 15. He was very much into his social life.He and his sister had the same friends and were frequently out and about on weekends and evenings.They had a lot of extracurricular activites.

I still had 2 younger boys at home,ages 3 and 5. The 3 year old was medically fragile. My day to day life revolved more around their immediate needs.

After my son died I was consumed by the loss. Every breath,every thought was about him. I functioned like a robot caring for the little ones ,in the months that followed.

Even though I didn't have to fix his bath or read him a story,I missed him. Even though many nights he and his sister ate later than us,I still missed him.
Some days I only saw him for minutes,between school,soccer and tae kwon do.When he was home he was upstairs playing video games or talking on the phone .

It's not how much time you spend with your child,it's the knowledge that ANY MORE TIME may be lost to you.

I don't think Desiree is trying to act like Kyron lived with her. It's not until your child is gone that you realize how precious each moment was. Each breath ,each giggle, even soccer shoes left in the middle of the floor.
You miss it.

I understand why one would consider Desiree's comments offputting ,but I hope I've shed some light on why she feels that way.
MissJames.... (((big hugs)))
Thank you for sharing this.
Yes, you shed the light perfectly..

But back to the thread topic....

I think the last DY & KH's PCs/interviews did not go over so well judging by a lot of the post here and elsewhere. I want news about the case but I don't think all that personel conflict between them and TH was of much use to the public. Plus we saw 2 statements last week from LE saying the information did not come from them. I imagine LE was getting a lot of inquiries from the media on things that were said so maybe they asked DY & KN to back off it a bit.

Personnaly I would love for LE to have a PC and say something besides "no comment."

I was feeling a bit cornered, and, in retrospect, I can see how you and I were both talking about "those people out there who might think this iffy."

HAHA - isn't it grand when people who are basically saying the same thing completely misunderstand each other!?!

Anyway, I agree.

BBM
Can we just pretend we have you on ignore?
Feel free to carry on. I'm easily entertained :dance:

But back to the thread topic....

I think the last DY & KH's PCs/interviews did not go over so well judging by a lot of the post here and elsewhere. I want news about the case but I don't think all that personel conflict between them and TH was of much use to the public. Plus we saw 2 statements last week from LE saying the information did not come from them. I imagine LE was getting a lot of inquiries from the media on things that were said so maybe they asked DY & KN to back off it a bit.

Personnaly I would love for LE to have a PC and say something besides "no comment."

BBM

I understand why they don't feel the need to comment... but I really wish they would.

It does make me a bit uncomfortable to be getting about 96.9% of everything we go on from non-LE sources. sigh.

(ETA: And sorry for dragging us O/T. :blush: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda