Kyron's parents' statements, interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been thinking about the media interviews and how bothersome they are, in fact a lot of the news.

What if Kyron is alive, someone has him, and is letting him watch all of this hatred and mud flinging? That would just make it easier for a perp to say what they always do. "See, they don't love you, they don't want you. They hate each other and you. They don't even mention you unless it is an after thought. Look how long it took them to say this or that. I am the one that will take care of you."

Just bothers me. Poor child would not want to come home if he could, and would be even more conflicted, torn, stressed and easily "brain washed."

I have been thinking about the media interviews and how bothersome they are, in fact a lot of the news.

What if Kyron is alive, someone has him, and is letting him watch all of this hatred and mud flinging? That would just make it easier for a perp to say what they always do. "See, they don't love you, they don't want you. They hate each other and you. They don't even mention you unless it is an after thought. Look how long it took them to say this or that. I am the one that will take care of you."

Just bothers me. Poor child would not want to come home if he could, and would be even more conflicted, torn, stressed and easily "brain washed."

Exactly.

another snip from this link:

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?
Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.

- We've been gone almost 3 weeks and while we don't have everything we could use (her high chair, nice clothes for court, etc),

Now we know why he was dressed as his was at court yesterday.

- Her actions continue to paint the picture of the person she has become.

I want to know, become since when, since what point in time?

- I love that he is totally focused on what's best for baby K and Kyron in regards to the house. That's what the focus should be IMO. You rock, Kaine.

- FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?
Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

No theories as to who it could be. :(

another snip:

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?
Kaine Horman: currently I do not although i do believe that it is someone that Kyron has met before, whether I know of the person or they were only a friend of Terri's.

another snip from this link:

FOX 12: Kaine, what are your feelings about what came out in the restraining order documents this week about Michael Cook's involvement with Terri? His friend tells us that she believes he was trying to play along with Terri's advances in hopes of getting information about Kyron. Do you think there's any truth to that?
Kaine Horman: I have only seen Michael Cook once since high school, which was during the week after Kyron when missing, so I cannot really comment on his intent based on my knowledge of him. I can say that I get briefed by law enforcement and lawyers once or many times per day. If he was really trying to accomplish what is claimed I think that law enforcement and lawyers would know about it and I would have been briefed about his interaction and intent. I have received no such briefing.

He thought she might yell out Kyron's location in the middle of sex???

I guess that could happen... :waitasec: :crazy:

FOX 12: You've all said recently that you think someone else besides Terri may have been involved in Kyron's disappearance. Do you have any theories about who that may be?

Interesting.

Nurse beat me too it....but I still think it's interesting! lol.

let's see if teh beats me to this snip from Kaine:

The fact that Terri's legal representation thinks she should stay until Monday leads me to believe they do not expect the truth from her this weekend.

My heart breaks for him after reading that. I hope Kyron comes home safely.

Interesting.

Nurse beat me too it....but I still think it's interesting! lol.

I know everyone's relationships are different, but how many friends would Terry have that Kaine didn't know or meet? My husband knows all of my friends and me, his. And where would she have met these people? The gym?

I know everyone's relationships are different, but how many friends would Terry have that Kaine didn't know or meet? My husband knows all of my friends and me, his. And where would she have met these people? The gym?
well, she hired a landscaper without his knowledge... :waitasec:

IMO I don't necessarily believe that Kaine thinks anyone else is involved. I think it's a tactic just in case someone else might be involved to get them to come forward.

It just seems like all of this would have went down a lot different if someone else were involved. I would think Terri would give herself a solid alibi and have the other person take Kyron if she had help. Instead, as far as I know, she placed herself as the last person to have been with Kyron before he disappeared. She tried to avoid doing that, but it didn't work out for her. JMO

I think he is says he currently believes that meaning because he doesn't currently have proof of Terri acting alone and like Desiree, he can't bring himself to think that she may have.

I don't think it's that unusual for husbands and wives to NOT know everyone the other knows. KH works so TH probably does not know everyone he works with on a daily basis. On the flip side, TH is a stay at home Mom - she most likely goes places with the kids w/o KH and could easily meet someone that KH does not meet.

Kyron could have only met this person once, not many times. It wouldn't have to be someone in his life regularly.

TH also seems to have spent quite a bit of time online. She could easily meet people there that KH may know nothing about.

MOO.

well, she hired a landscaper without his knowledge... :waitasec:

That's true, but supposedly Kyron would have met this person too. This case gets more confusing and crazier by the minute.

I find it interesting that in the same interview he seems to have accepted Kyron's missing and appears to be moving on (getting a routine going for baby K, going back to work) and yet is waiting for Kyron to come back this weekend.

Do they really believe that Kyron might magically reappear this weekend? If so what leads them to think this? Their hearts or LE info??

The gym, landscapers, coffee shop, online....

When I was married, my ex had LOTS of friends that I didn't know about. Any time you spend away from your spouse can be a breeding ground for the meeting of "new friends".

MOO

IDK
snip
Baby K will be moving into a more regular schedule that will include day care and I am returning back to work a little more starting next week. The use of Saturday at the house will be key. Having K back at home for 2 full days will make the adjustment of life going forward much easie

I don't think he should told the press his plans about daycare and him going back to work. That just a little to much info to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname