https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

KZ 100 Questions to SA Guilters

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by Laura Mountford, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Laura Mountford

Laura Mountford Active Member

My apologies if this has already been brought up on here but there are so many threads and pages to sift through.
    I just wondered if any guilters wanted to have a go at answering any or all of KZ questions?
    I believe SA and BD are innocent but I am open minded and would like to see other people's reasoning...

Attached Files:

HayLouise likes this.

2. ACJL

ACJL Member

Some of those questions can't be answered with a definitive answer, only with a speculative answer. Also notice on page 1 it states "We reserve the right to make the final determinations as to whether anyone has successfully answered all 100 questions and is entitled to the $10,000 reward." So even if you answer all questions correctly, Zellner can still decide you won't get any money.

If you search the web you'll find some people who answered all 100 questions.

RANCH likes this.