L.A. sheriff looks into 50 missing women

Daphne, I can't tell from your photo- how many have been identified, and how many remain to be identified? If I haven't mentioned, this case is very personal to me. I am positive that I was approached by William Richard Bradford in the Spring of 1977 parked on San Jose St. in Granada Hills, CA in front of Patrick Henry Jr. High as I was walking home from high school and asked to model for him- after he asked me where he could get his film developed locally. I did share this information with the LAPD.

Daphne, I can't tell from your photo- how many have been identified, and how many remain to be identified? If I haven't mentioned, this case is very personal to me. I am positive that I was approached by William Richard Bradford in the Spring of 1977 parked on San Jose St. in Granada Hills, CA in front of Patrick Henry Jr. High as I was walking home from high school and asked to model for him- after he asked me where he could get his film developed locally. I did share this information with the LAPD.
The pics that don't show up are the identified people :)

It is so hard for me to see the images. I thought maybe Johanna Catherine Brighton missing from LA in 1981 could fit a few of the images, based on what I’m actually able to see. I believe one of the images is still showing on those who are left?

Johanna Catherine Brighton

It is so hard for me to see the images. I thought maybe Johanna Catherine Brighton missing from LA in 1981 could fit a few of the images, based on what I’m actually able to see. I believe one of the images is still showing on those who are left?

Johanna Catherine Brighton
There are better pics. You just have tp check whether that person has been identified using the link I posted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back