LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please start putting news links unless you are 100% sure of what you are saying is fact? Obviously this pertains only to information that we know has been reported, not our assumptions or theories.

Did you post earlier about BSL visiting a hospital in Texas also? Was that reported by the MSM? Or do you know that to be fact?

New thread here...

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180088"]LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The ridge above his eyebrows is very telling. Anyone notice that broad inch high ridge above his eyebrows which stretches across his forehead? In the study of phrenology that is never a good sign.

??? are you talking about that he has a prominent eye brow bone? if so, then that's just due to the amount of testosterone during puberty. What bad sign is this?

My first husband's family owned an offshore contracting company. Until BSL's injuries were healed, he would not have been allowed to go back to work. This would make even more sense in BSL's case because his hand was injured and he's a mechanic. It would have affected his work.
IMO, he went back to work on or around June 20th and returned 2 weeks later on July 3rd, 4th, or 5th.

hmmm, it takes a while for tendon surgeries to heal. I wonder if they could have had him doing other jobs because it would most definitely not be healed in 2 weeks. Unless it was just his pinky and he doesn't need that to work with ???

??? are you talking about that he has a prominent eye brow bone? if so, then that's just due to the amount of testosterone during puberty. What bad sign is this?

It isn't a bad sign. Earlier on I posted that phrenology is considered a pseudo science and it's been discredited. If we go by prominent brow bones being a bad sign, then this guy must have been a brute:
170px-Abraham_Lincoln_by_Alexander_Helser,_1860-crop.jpg

At the time phrenology was developed, people thought Neanderthals were ignoramus almost apes. They were thought to have had prominent brow bones, so the assumption was made that these signify ignorance or brutality. This premise and others like them were proved wrong.

BTW, it's since been found that Neanderthals were very intelligent.

hmmm, it takes a while for tendon surgeries to heal. I wonder if they could have had him doing other jobs because it would most definitely not be healed in 2 weeks. Unless it was just his pinky and he doesn't need that to work with ???

I'm not sure. The only thing I do know is that workers with injuries were not allowed on the rigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen