LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have "exorcism" in my church/belief, however it is called "deliverance." I used to work with a very well know deliverance minister and his wife and believe me, I've seen some very strange and disturbing things.

"deliverance." Seems they filmed that movie near me in the north Ga Mountains..LOL

Seriously, I bet you have seen some strange & evil things, MamaRoux.. Problem is, the evil aura residue lingers for weeks or months later. Imo, the folks at LPD & the correctional facility are experiencing this as we speak.

Prologue:

‘In the Mind of a Killer’ by Retired BAU Criminal Profiler John Douglas'

This isn’t the Hollywood version. It isn’t sanitized or prettied up or rendered into art. This is the way it really happens. If anything, it’s much worse than the way I describe it…

'AS I HAD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE, I PUT MYSELF IN THE MIND OF THE KILLER'..

'As do Priests that perform multiple exorcisms, FBI Special Agent Douglas, paid a hefty price with his health, even though he possessed a high tolerance level, due to the enormous ‘evil’ he encountered'…

Hi,

I can't figure out how to rotate the pdf so I don't have to turn my head sideways. I'm curious enough to try that, but any tips on how to read it vertically? Thanks!

right click on the document and you'll see an option to rotate

Hi,

I can't figure out how to rotate the pdf so I don't have to turn my head sideways. I'm curious enough to try that, but any tips on how to read it vertically? Thanks!

I have a mac computer but was able to go to "view" and then "rotate view".

I've really gotta sleep, but need to say that I believe BSL has had a very bad role model in his life. Someone who has possibly committed abusive acts towards women. We are not allowed to sleuth this person, but it would be very interesting to know more about a certain older man's history and possible criminal history. It may help explain, in part, how this monster was created. :twocents:

I'm thinking that he was allowed to get away with pretty much anything without there being any serious repercussions or negative consequences for his actions. He was raised believing that he could get away with pretty much anything...thus his criminal history, thus his attempts to thwart the system by appeals, bribes, etc.

Hi,

I made a screen shot and read it that way. Had to rotate the pic. You might wanna try that.

Just printed out and read the document. So much information provided!

I'd already noticed that there was never a confirmation of the alleged car rental in Spring. It just occurred to me that the member/poster who provided the information about the rental could well be the individual who drove BSL back to LA from Texas. He may not have had knowledge of the crimes at the time, but got busy trying to hide his involvement once he realized what he'd done.

OMG...I want to put a WARNING on this BOOK! I read it, and let me tell you, I couldn't sleep and I had to pray constantly as I read this book. For those that have Faith, you will need armor to read this book!

This book to me is still haunting me....I had to throw away the book far from my home to get some weird stuff happening to stop. I'm not freaking kidding you. This book is crazy good but also again WARNING! You can read it online...I found the link. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican27.htm

Yes: You are exactly right -- "Hostage to the Devil" is as real as it gets. I should have put a warning label and I will do so now: When you put this book next to your bed to read it at night, do us all a BIG favor. Also place your Bible and maybe two or three other books that are lighter reading -- something pleasant -- something that is comforting -- Chicken Soup book or...something about a hobby that you like. The author actually places a warning in the front of this book.....and he means it. You will need an emotional rest, no matter HOW strong you think you are.

Now, when you finish reading the book, you may want to do a little research on the author -- which will lead you down another emotional road....

What you will want to remember is a verse I learned from Malachi Martin: "And the corrupt shall become incorruptible...and in a twinkling....we shall be transformed."

Now, you have been warned. If you dare, go get the book.

Yes: You are exactly right -- "Hostage to the Devil" is as real as it gets. I should have put a warning label and I will do so now: When you put this book next to your bed to read it at night, do us all a BIG favor. Also place your Bible and maybe two or three other books that are lighter reading -- something pleasant -- something that is comforting -- Chicken Soup book or...something about a hobby that you like. The author actually places a warning in the front of this book.....and he means it. You will need an emotional rest, no matter HOW strong you think you are.

Now, when you finish reading the book, you may want to do a little research on the author -- which will lead you down another emotional road....

What you will want to remember is a verse I learned from Malachi Martin: "And the corrupt shall become incorruptible...and in a twinkling....we shall be transformed."

Now, you have been warned. If you dare, go get the book.
we should start a thread about this book! I couldn't read it laying in bed! I had to do it daylight and outside. LMAO

That Final Witness show is well done and this case has all the makings of a show about it. I hope it does but not for the entertainment value. I hope it does so at least the families can get money for their loss. Sure money doesn't bring the deceased back but it would allow them to help others and provide donations for future cases (I'm hoping the family would do for others as others have done).

SteveP did you figure out what breed the owl is?

For the longest time, I couldnt decide if it was a common barn owl or a great horned owl, but when I looked at the pic on my 60" HDTV, I could clearly see that it, in fact, was an Eastern Screech Owl ;)

This thread is getting really long, working on a new one, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Thought this very interesting;

http://www.theadvertiser.com/articl...-out-plan-Shunick-Pate-cases?odyssey=nav|head

State lays out plan in Shunick, Pate cases
Law enforcement obtained 36 search warrants in connection with the Shunick and Pate cases. They included search warrants for 1327 Leger Road in Crowley and an Allied Waste front-end dumpster previously located at 1235 Leger Road in Church Point.

A woman who answered the telephone Friday morning for AFG Excavating and Dirt Service, listed online as located at 1235 Leger Road, would not comment and hung up on the reporter inquiring as to whether the company is indeed located at that address.

New thread is ready to go, will be closing this one in one minute, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180791"]LA LA - ***ARREST*** Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine