LA Attorney can't get his story straight

I suspect this guy will not be representing LA for very much longer. In fact, I wouldn't be suprised if he never gets work in the city of Orlando again. Sheesh....I've heard of putting your foot in your mouth but this guy has swallowed it and it's coming out his @$$h0!e.

Remember how we thought Mark Geragos was to stupid to tie his own shoes? His red herring Thursdays became freaking hysterical! THAT seemed like an SNL sketch too.

Watching this investigation unfold before our eyes with access to all the doc dumps and forming our own time lines and lists of LE interviews and the phone records and who said what to whom and when is the craziest thing I've ever seen and this is NOT my first case. Our sleuthers here at WS have come up with important info that LE hadn't even connected yet. The serious sleuthers, I mean the really serious ones who break info wide open are even shushed until the right time. Major players in the actual case are posting here with us openly. Since when do the attorneys for players in a Murder Case go on TV daily to talk about the investigation? This is unreal to me.

This case fascinates me. This Bulletin Board amazes me.

Your tag just makes me want to knock on the coconuts of alot of the players in this tragedy and sing....Hello, hello, hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me....:doh:

Yep, I remember well Geregos' weekly antics and empty promises that never went anywhere other than to muddy the waters. That's Hollywood, I guess. Just floors me that this can go on in such brutal criminal cases.

This Judge has that trial, and OJ's as an example of what not to do and I think by his performance thusfar, the spankin's that JB has gotten, he has a handle on what will fly in his courtroom. No Judge Ito here. No Hollywood high powered attorney, just some of the same players as far as the defense experts go, but IMO they are already in over thier heads.

I love the LE in this case, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the sleuthing that is going on in this case one these boards.

Websleuths has certainly evolved and come a long way in the 4 1/2 years that I have been hanging here, with great members and top notch staff.

:blowkiss:

I've got to say he's really made me re-think his reference to Lee being Caylee's father...I have never posted on the topic of Lee being father before because I doubted it very much, but after that video, I'm really wondering if he did let it slip. I suppose we'll find out soon...I assume we will have the dna profiles for all of them soon and someone here will be able to quickly figure it out I hope!??

Possibly cherie. That's what I'm thinking,they are private investigators for heaven sakes! They know how it goes...there are ways to track down videos,they also know that phone calls can easily traced. I can't believe that they would be that stupid.

So,either they wanted this information to leak out somehow,or it isn't as important as everyone is making it out to be...who knows.

Why can't you believe they would be that stupid? I vote for arrogant and stupid. They are behaving just like Casey...telling stupid lies thinking they'll get away with it. Birds of a feather....

Why can't you believe they would be that stupid? I vote for arrogant and stupid. They are behaving just like Casey...telling stupid lies thinking they'll get away with it. Birds of a feather....

I vote stupid, and shady too...DC was on camera claiming that had he come across a crime scene he would have "first prayed" (yeah, okay, sure) then he would have stood guard, dialed 911 and waited for LE to come to the scene.

Clearly his words came back to bite him in his hiney with the video of him digging, probing, and slashing thru the whole area so haphazzardly that he may have potentially disturbed evidence.

His a$$ is in deep poop with the Feds IMO. I can't wait to see all of the heads that have obstructed Justice for Caylee Marie roll.

I actually like the idea that it was a bit of theater that got out of hand-that they were trying to make a video that would show the body NOT at the site, so of course Casey is innocent.

It is an asinine plan that certainly seems like something the folks on the opposite side of the prosecution are capable of-the bumbling interview of Lee's attorney plays along nicely.

BUT-if it were a pre-planned attempt at smoke and mirrors, why then these boys are far, far colder than I could ever have imagined. If they actually spent time filming yards from where that child lay rotting, knowingly, and in an attempt to assist the guilty party....Beyond that, it would have unraveled anyway because the location of Caylee's body was not in any of the shots that appear on the tape. So it would never have suceeded.

So I am back to my original belief that this is a huge CF for those who hired Dominic Casey to begin with.

JMO.

I vote stupid, and shady too...DC was on camera claiming that had he come across a crime scene he would have "first prayed" (yeah, okay, sure) then he would have stood guard, dialed 911 and waited for LE to come to the scene.

Clearly his words came back to bite him in his hiney with the video of him digging, probing, and slashing thru the whole area so haphazzardly that he may have potentially disturbed evidence.

His a$$ is in deep poop with the Feds IMO. I can't wait to see all of the heads that have obstructed Justice for Caylee Marie roll.

It is going to be near impossible for me to leave the computer until that happens....I will sleep much better when I know that everyone that did wrong by Caylee is being brought to justice for it.

I actually like the idea that it was a bit of theater that got out of hand-that they were trying to make a video that would show the body NOT at the site, so of course Casey is innocent.

It is an asinine plan that certainly seems like something the folks on the opposite side of the prosecution are capable of-the bumbling interview of Lee's attorney plays along nicely.

BUT-if it were a pre-planned attempt at smoke and mirrors, why then these boys are far, far colder than I could ever have imagined. If they actually spent time filming yards from where that child lay rotting, knowingly, and in an attempt to assist the guilty party....Beyond that, it would have unraveled anyway because the location of Caylee's body was not in any of the shots that appear on the tape. So it would never have suceeded.

So I am back to my original belief that this is a huge CF for those who hired Dominic Casey to begin with.

JMO.

What's CF???

I also think they may have been doing it to "prove she wasn't there before"....they are not very clever and don't seem to have considered the possibility that they would be caught.

The following snipped part of that story is what I think all along. The defense was trying to make it "look like she wasnt there".

Sheaffer said the defense might have wanted to try to show the body was not there in November when Casey was in jail. So that, if it were to be found by detectives after that, the defense could try to claim someone else left it there.

What's CF???

I also think they may have been doing it to "prove she wasn't there before"....they are not very clever and don't seem to have considered the possibility that they would be caught.

I believe that CF stands for a "cluster of sexual activity"

The following snipped part of that story is what I think all along. The defense was trying to make it "look like she wasnt there".

Sheaffer said the defense might have wanted to try to show the body was not there in November when Casey was in jail. So that, if it were to be found by detectives after that, the defense could try to claim someone else left it there.

That's a nearly impossible position to support given the date. How many other spots do they have with searches similar to this on video to demonstrate that other likely places turned up nothing as well. They'd best have a good half dozen or so.

I just read on the Gretta thread that Dr. Baden said the probe that DC was plunging into the ground like a madman was a "forensic tool used to search for a burried body."

If one was trying to show a body was not there, what the hell were they using that tool for, other than to find it? Why not just film the area?

Sorry, no take backs allowed. He said he saw it with DC last week, so why didn't DC just turn it over to LE instead of pretending it didn't exist and assuming LE didn't have it? And they wonder why people don't believe them.

Wasn't he the same one who called Caylee, Lee's daughter in one of his "slips?"

They forgot to find it and get all the vines and bushes out of the skeleton if they wanted to prove that.

I just read on the Gretta thread that Dr. Baden said the probe that DC was plunging into the ground like a madman was a "forensic tool used to search for a burried body."

If one was trying to show a body was not there, what the hell were they using that tool for, other than to find it? Why not just film the area?

Maybe he thought the sands of time had covered over all the Twinkie wrappers, discarded cheese crackers, Coke cans, used condoms, and other ancient trash from the middle school days of Casey and her friends (that would prove the truly important fact that they once hung out there), and this is the PI-approved way to unearth them. It helps to have psychic assistance while using this device, too, according to all the experts in whatever field this is. But I'm just guessing. Absolutely guessing.

Snipped from link:

"Even though last week Eyewitness News heard that only Dominic Casey's colleague, private eye Jim Hoover who shot it, had a copy of the videotape at the scene where Caylee's remains were found almost a month later, Luka said he saw it last week and talked to Dominic Casey about it. Then he backtracked.

"How did you see it last week? Who showed it to you last week?" Belich asked Luka.

"Well, I take that back," Luka said. "I was not shown it. When it was on TV I saw it."

"Well, it wasn't on TV until last night," Belich told Luka.

"Well, I take that back. I did not see it. Did I see it? No, I did not see that video. I take that back. That was not the video I saw," he said."

Is anyone reminded of the defense attorney that got fired on "My Cousin Vinny?" LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back