Found Deceased LA - Becky Hostetler-Hendrix, 43, New Orleans, 6 Jan 2022

Good Morning,

Members Slhendrix and karenlpn2000 have both been verified as Becky's family members. As VIs, they do not have to provide links to what information they state as fact about this case.

Please remember to treat them with respect at all times. If you disagree with something they have to say, just scroll on by without challenging them or arguing with them.

Thank you.

@Slhendrix and @karenlpn2000, I'm glad to see you are now both verified to assist in Becky's disappearance.

First of all, have there been any recent developments you can discuss regarding her disappearance?

A few general questions come to mind that have been helpful in other MP cases recently:

- Was Becky involved in a relationship at the time she was last seen?
- Was there anyone from her past that that may have been a threat to her?
- Has Becky ever gone missing before, even for brief periods?
- Was Becky living with anyone when she want missing, or did she live alone?

Hi everyone, I want to thank each and everyone of you for keeping this going. Becky's children are taking her missing hard. Especially her 12 y/o daug. Here is what I know so far: Becky was last known to be with a man named Michael Hearty aka Tricky Albert in mid city in new Orleans. He works for Finn McCool s Irish pub in mid city. . I was informed that Michael Hearty is known associates of Benjamin Beale aka Kelley Kirkpatrick, says he's from Dallas . This man Beale is accused of killing Julia Dardar in new Orleans. That is what frightens me. Becky's car was last seen on Jan 6, going I-10 west bound. I was informed tonight that another camera caught her car with someone else in the car. Why I mentioned Beale is that his parents own / work for Concordia Bank in La. And his father is a VIP For an oil company and has means to make his son look innocent. This is all I know so far..a tv report will be on tonight on WGNO IN NEW ORLEANS. I will send link when I get it.

Hi everyone, I want to thank each and everyone of you for keeping this going. Becky's children are taking her missing hard. Especially her 12 y/o daug. Here is what I know so far: Becky was last known to be with a man named Michael Hearty aka Tricky Albert in mid city in new Orleans. He works for Finn McCool s Irish pub in mid city. . I was informed that Michael Hearty is known associates of Benjamin Beale aka Kelley Kirkpatrick, says he's from Dallas . This man Beale is accused of killing Julia Dardar in new Orleans. That is what frightens me. Becky's car was last seen on Jan 6, going I-10 west bound. I was informed tonight that another camera caught her car with someone else in the car. Why I mentioned Beale is that his parents own / work for Concordia Bank in La. And his father is a VIP For an oil company and has means to make his son look innocent. This is all I know so far..a tv report will be on tonight on WGNO IN NEW ORLEANS. I will send link when I get it.

Thank you for the information. I'm hoping that the police take everything you have said seriously so that they can investigate these individuals.

From the article:

[...]

... Micah Dardar, the husband of Julia Dardar, the woman who was found dismembered in the Ninth Ward last month, believes Becky’s disappearance is related to Julia’s death.

“I was contacted by a detective from the first district, and initially I thought that it may have been something related to Julia’s case. Then he asked me if I knew who a certain person was, and then he asked me if I knew who Becky was,” said Dardar.

Dardar says he’s never met Becky, but knew the man she was hanging out with before she disappeared. He says that man is friends with Benjamin Beale, the man accused of killing Julia Dardar. Dardar says the man Becky was last seen with is giving police the same story that Beale initially told cops about Julia.

“This person was making a similar story initially about her possibly committing suicide, which was something Benjamin said initially when Julia came up missing. I’m a little worried that she possibly knew information about Julia and so they were scared that she would share that information,” said Dardar.

[...]

@karenlpn2000, thank you for sharing this information. Based on what you've provided above unfortunately it sounds like Becky is associating with a very questionable person.

Do you know if Becky was dating Hearty or did they just recently meet? Was Becky living with him when she went missing? If Becky was living with someone other than Hearty, then maybe that person would have additional information to share with LE concerning her disappearance.

You mentioned Becky's vehicle was last seen on I-10, heading west, with another person inside. I believe I read that Becky grew up in LA so she may well have been familiar with this area.

Were there any specific places Becky would normally visit in that general direction?

It sounds like her vehicle has not been seen since the sighting on I-10, correct?

Would there be any reason that Becky would be heading back to Texas, where she lived with her ex-husband?

What was Becky's emotional state the last time you talked with her. Was she worried, anxious, etc?

Did I read that right? They found a dismembered body and the POI said it was suicide? It's literally not possible. This Tricky Albert is stupid for following in that guys footsteps. I wonder if they work together? Like...accomplices? Was any DNA evidence found on Dardar to link her to either of them? I wonder if Dardar and Becky hung out with the same crowd of people. Surely someone knows something and will snitch on their friends.

Becky did go to N.O. growing up.. Becky has been going thru physically and emotionally this past year. She went thru breast cancer in April, her dad passed away in August and a niece she practically raised died of a drug overdose not long after and then she found out she may have uterine cancer and has melonoma on her face that returned. On top of all that she just went thru a bad divorce and someone else that supposedly loved her, kicked her aside. She was hurting and I'm afraid she made a lot of wrong choices. All she wanted was someone to love just her.. she was living with this Michael hearty. And it has been confirmed he was a friend of this Beale, they had been in a band together. . She had been thinking about going back to Texas but she didn't have the money to rent a place and she didn't want to depend on her ex. I talked to Becky mainly they text messages, that's her communication of choice..but when I last talked to her she sounded ok. Mr Dardar said he had never met Becky but he knew hearty and Beale were connected. But that last camera shot proves she was not alone on that last day. So someone knows something.

Did I read that right? They found a dismembered body and the POI said it was suicide? It's literally not possible. This Tricky Albert is stupid for following in that guys footsteps. I wonder if they work together? Like...accomplices? Was any DNA evidence found on Dardar to link her to either of them? I wonder if Dardar and Becky hung out with the same crowd of people. Surely someone knows something and will snitch on their friends.

I think his story before she was found was that she committed suicide.

Based on what you've described here, Becky has had a very tough year, with some extremely difficult emotional and physical challenges to be sure. Given what she has gone through recently it would help explain this situation. Let's all hope she is located quickly.

You said she was living in New Orleans with Michael Hearty when she disappeared.

- How did Becky meet Hearty, and how long has she been living with him?

- Did Becky say anything about possible domestic violence in their relationship?

You said Becky's and her ex-husband had a "bad divorce". How long have they been divorced?

NOTE: Becky's ex-husband is also a verified insider in this case but I haven't seen any posts from him recently.

I believe Becky was last seen driving her Toyota truck on January 6, around 8:00AM, west bound on I-10 in New Orleans. Based on your information there were two people in the vehicle at this time.

- Has law enforcement officially identified the other person in her vehicle?

On a map it looks like I-10 west of New Orleans goes to the Baton Rouge area, and then on towards Texas.

- Would Becky have any reason for going that way? Did she have friends or any favorite places she often went to in the Baton Rouge area?

How Becky met Hearty, I don't know. She was last known to have been living with him. She had talked with one of her friends "that what he did frightened her and that his lifestyle was questionable, esp. for her". Her girlfriend told her to follow her gut instinct and that was about 6 days before she disappeared. So violence is high on my list, esp with his contacts . I found out last night that a camera in mid city picked up her car on Claiborne ave and she was with someone but they have told me they could not tell who it was or even if it was Becky on the passenger side. So still a lot of unknowns on that aspect. I don't think she would have gone to Baton Rouge but if she had come to Texas, she would have contacted her daug. Becky and Stephen have been divorced less than 6 months. They were high school Sweethearts. They had both gone thru a bad marriage after highschool and found their way back together. They were married for about 20 years. People change after a bad marriage . I love Stephen and he would never physically hurt Becky. They both wanted their daug and when she lost her I think Becky lost a piece of herself.

8 do believe they are taking this seriously. The Sargent is always keeping me updated, unfortunately there is not much to update..

Just wanted to say I am so sorry the direction this investigation has gone. The latest news makes it seem less likely that she needed a break and was taking unplanned time away. I hope LE is working hard to bring Becky home and find answers for you.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back