Found Deceased LA - Becky Hostetler-Hendrix, 43, New Orleans, 6 Jan 2022

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
New Orleans police search for missing woman last seen earlier this month (wdsu.com)

beckyhendrix-png-1643028252.png

Becky Hendrix was last seen earlier this month on Jan. 6 around 4 p.m.
  • Becky is known to drive a blue Toyota Highlander with TX plate DJD2581.
Anyone with additional information on Hendrix’s whereabouts is asked to contact NOPD First District detectives at 504-658-6010.

Unfortunately another MP with minimal information released. MSM sources provide the same data on Becky Hendrix but there's not much to go on so far.

We have no age, hometown, or a "last seen" location listed for Hendrix. No family or background information has been released AFAIK. Her vehicle reportedly has Texas plates, but so far it's not clear if she lived in TX and was visiting New Orleans, recently moved from TX to LA, etc.

Hopefully her family or local LE will release additional information about this case.

We have a general description of her vehicle but based on what's been released so far there's no indication that her vehicle and her disappearance are even related. Do we know if her vehicle has been located?

We don't know who reported Hendrix missing, who last saw her, etc. Certainly not much to go on so far.

Unfortunately another MP with minimal information released. MSM sources provide the same data on Becky Hendrix but there's not much to go on so far.

We have no age, hometown, or a "last seen" location listed for Hendrix. No family or background information has been released AFAIK. Her vehicle reportedly has Texas plates, but so far it's not clear if she lived in TX and was visiting New Orleans, recently moved from TX to LA, etc.

Hopefully her family or local LE will release additional information about this case.

I tried posting a reply from my phone but I'm not seeing it. I'm Becky's ex-husband (recently divorced). Becky's mom is the one that reported her missing last week. According to her NOPD, St. Tammany Parish Sherriff and FBI Missing Persons task force is looking for her.

Becky's car was last seen Jan 6th 8am heading West on I10 in the New Orleans area where she was living. Her phone has been off since Jan 6th and there has been no word from her to anyone that she knows since.

Becky was born and raised in Pearl River, LA. We were living in TX just before the divorce and Becky moved back down to the New Orleans area to be closer to friends and family. Becky has a 23 y/o son, our 12 y/o daughter and many friends and family that are looking for her. Please ask anything that you think would be helpful in finding Becky. I'm uploading a photo from a friend where she died her hair and changed her look on Jan 1st. This is something she's done several times in recent past so it's not out of the ordinary.
Thank you

Attachments

• Latest Photo of Becky Hendrix.jpg
    Latest Photo of Becky Hendrix.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 220
Welcome @Slhendrix , I'm sorry it's under theses circumstances. If you're up to it, I recommend becoming a verified insider.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
We have strict rules here to try our best to get proper information and no rumors etc. Becoming a VI will allow you to speak freely and allow us to ask you questions. You will not be identified.
Thanks for joining us

Her FB Log into Facebook

Welcome @Slhendrix , I'm sorry it's under theses circumstances. If you're up to it, I recommend becoming a verified insider.
Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters
We have strict rules here to try our best to get proper information and no rumors etc. Becoming a VI will allow you to speak freely and allow us to ask you questions. You will not be identified.
Thanks for joining us

Her FB Log into Facebook

Thank you @swanniee11. I have started the verification process.

@Slhendrix, thank you for joining this site and offering to provide information regarding Becky's disappearance. Once you are verified I'm sure we'll have some questions.
I'm Becky's mom and also trying to become verified and would like to help get info out there when I am able to give updated info.

Last edited:
Agreed, this must be a very tough situation for Becky's family. Hopefully we'll be able to ask some good questions regarding her disappearance once her mother and ex-husband are verified.

JAN 25, 2022
NOPD First District - Posts | Facebook
272253153_3039440099608879_2069979911675140762_n.png

JAN 26, 2022
NOPD First District - Posts | Facebook
Becky Hostetler-Hendrix (pictured, white female, DOB; 03-09-1978) was last heard from at about 4:00 p.m. on January 6, 2022 and has had no known contact with family or friends since that time. She is known to go by either of her last names or by the combined last name, and is known to drive a blue Toyota Highlander with Texas license plate DJD2581.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back