LA - China Record, 4, Dies after forced to drink bottle of whiskey; grandmom, mom jailed, 21 Apr'22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another bump for China...

Looking for Roxanne Record & Kadjah Record's next hearings... TIA! I have no access to Louisiana court sites.
Still nothing recent, just found these pics,
1703866877063.png

1703867027764.png
“Just a doll, an angel, and it’s hard,” said Queen. “She has siblings and it’s going to affect them.”
China is the fourth child this year to be killed in the Baton Rouge area. BRPD says its a trend that has to stop.
“The fact that happened is a problem right,” said L’Jean Mckneely, a spokesperson for BRPD. “There are avenues that you could take if you don’t want to be a parent anymore. There are many different layers, many different groups that offer help.”

@tlcya - was wondering if you have access to the LA court site?

Looking for Roxanne Record & Kadjah Record: East Baton Rouge Parish prison; 19th Judicial District #22-00038005

TIA if you can find something. Last hearing I have was on 10/30/23. :)

I can't find any upcoming court dates for Kahdja but Roxanne appears to have a motion hearing set for 2/15/24 at 9:00. The court site now wants to collect a subscription fee from me to view the court docket. The only thing you can check for free in East Baton Rouge now is upcoming court dates. :(

I can't find any upcoming court dates for Kahdja but Roxanne appears to have a motion hearing set for 2/15/24 at 9:00. The court site now wants to collect a subscription fee from me to view the court docket. The only thing you can check for free in East Baton Rouge now is upcoming court dates. :(

Well, I guess someone has to make some $$.... thanks for the court date for Roxanne! :)

just thought of something - did you look for the case # or their names? Their case # is the same for both. Just wondering?? ;) if case # - both will have hearing.

just thought of something - did you look for the case # or their names? Their case # is the same for both. Just wondering?? ;) if case # - both will have hearing.
I checked their names. nothing came up for Kahdja at all. But again, I can only search the upcoming court dates on the site, they want a paid subscription to look at the docket. So basically I can log in to the site but it shows I haven't "subscribed" to the docket service.

Thursday, February 15th:
*Motions Hearing (Roxanne only) (@ 9am CT) - LA - China Record (4) is dead (April 21, 2022) after her grandmother allegedly forced her to drink a bottle of whiskey while her mother watched, Windsor Place area of Baton Rouge; died from acute alcohol poisoning - *Roxanne Record (53/now 54) (grandmother) arrested & charged (4/22/22) with 1st degree murder & indicted (7/20/22) with cruelty to juvenile. No bond.
*Kadjah Record (29/now 30) ("mother") arrested & charged (4/22/22) with 1st degree murder. No bond.
Case & court info from 4/23/22 thru 7/20/22 reference post #40 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ey-grandmom-mom-jailed-21-apr22.620086/page-2

3/21/23 Update: Motions hearing on 5/15/23 @ 9am for both. 5/15/23 Update: Motions hearing 10/30/23.
2/6/24 Update: Roxanne: Motions hearing on 2/15/24 @ 9am & no update on Kadjah.

Thursday, April 11th:
*Motions Hearing for both (@ 9am CT) - LA - China Record (4) is dead (April 21, 2022) after her grandmother allegedly forced her to drink a bottle of whiskey while her mother watched, Windsor Place area of Baton Rouge; died from acute alcohol poisoning - *Roxanne Record (53/now 54) (grandmother) arrested & charged (4/22/22) with 1st degree murder & indicted (7/20/22) with cruelty to juvenile. No bond. East Baton Rouge Parish prison.
*Kadjah Record (29/now 30) ("mother") arrested & charged (4/22/22) with 1st degree murder. No bond. East Baton Rouge Parish prison.
Judge Tarvald Smith presiding.
Case & court info from 4/23/22 thru 5/15/23 reference post #73 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...ey-grandmom-mom-jailed-21-apr22.620086/page-2

2/6/24 Update: Both: Motions hearing on 2/15/24 @ 9am. 2/15/24 Update: Next for both motion hearings on 4/11/24 @ 9am.

What a cutie! Fly high little China...
56950929-10745547-Four_year_old_China_Record_died_on_Thursday_after_her_grandmothe-a-8_1650693560365.jpg

Even though I can't access the LA court site - I'll be following this case... breaks my heart! :(
So - maybe someone reading here who has access to Baton Rouge court sites - can help with court dates? Should be one coming up soon - like 48 hours after they are arrested - right? So maybe today??

Edited to add - I CAN access the court site - no updates in there for either one. Actually, they don't come up for today.
Look at her -- perfect, beautiful and happy-looking.
What the h*ll were they thinking?
Just dammit.
She is a perfect angel now, flying high forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrosequeen
Back