Found Deceased LA - Haley Saltaformaggio, 32, New Orleans, 25 March 2016

Trying to make sense of the timeline. She leaves friends in the FQ around 4 pm on Friday and responds by text about an hour later. She's seen in Mid City (on camera?) around 6:15 on Friday. So what did she do for two hours? Who was she with during that time? It would only take 10 mins to get from Canal and Bourbon to Canal and Carrollton so what was she doing for the two hours in between. There are security cameras all over Mid City. I'm sure there is evidence out there to give more info.

And then to be found in the Lowes parking lot in Gentilly on Sunday? That parking lot is always busy and usually has lots of Hispanic day laborers waiting at entrance for work. Also, there are usually NOPD patrols in that area and in the Lowes lot. It's not the safest part of town for a young lady to be-day or night. Something doesn't make sense with this story.

Thoughts and prayers for Haley's family and friends that they get answers to give them comfort and peace.

Ms. Shagwell....I wondered about those two hours also....and thought she might have gone to work, although I am not sure of the office address. Lowe's in Gentilly is the last place I would have thought to find her.
Distressing....prayers to family and friends.

From the state link in an earlier post, it looks like she would have been with the 22nd Judicial Court in Covington. I don't think she would have made it to the northshore and back on Friday in that two hour span without someone spotting her back on NS. Also, I think most government and city offices closed early for Good Friday which is why she may have been in FQ with friends. There has to be some significance to whom she was with in those two hours and the tragedy that befell her before the discovery of Sunday- jmo.

Here is a link to the original article on Nola.com.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf...oman_las_1.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

There is a comment from her brother, I think, about the text she sent after leaving the group of friends in the French Quarter. It's obvious that the wording of the text is what probably makes the circumstances surrounding her death unclassified as of now.

" I have a feeling it was a perp. It was something along the lines of "take care of my child please". Like a smokescreen. She would never run away. She is a probation officer. We are still trying to figure it out. If she would have shot a cop they would be able to pull enough camera footage to follow her to mexico, but since it is just a missing person report right now they are limited in authority. I am willing to do footwork but it is a holiday so most places are closed."

Here is a link to the original article on Nola.com.

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf...oman_las_1.html#incart_river_mobileshort_home

There is a comment from her brother, I think, about the text she sent after leaving the group of friends in the French Quarter. It's obvious that the wording of the text is what probably makes the circumstances surrounding her death unclassified as of now.

" I have a feeling it was a perp. It was something along the lines of "take care of my child please". Like a smokescreen. She would never run away. She is a probation officer. We are still trying to figure it out. If she would have shot a cop they would be able to pull enough camera footage to follow her to mexico, but since it is just a missing person report right now they are limited in authority. I am willing to do footwork but it is a holiday so most places are closed."

I don't think it was suicide but it very well could be. The text take care of my child could be something she texted before suicide or something she texted before being murdered. I'm thinking she was murdered by someone seeking revenge?? Just speculation on what we know so far. I'm shocked that LE hasn't said more. There has to be more information on camera. I don't know, since they aren't giving more info, maybe it was suicide? The lack of info bothers me. If a murderer is out there, they'd ask for the public's help. So either they already know exactly who it is so they aren't asking for help or it was suicide. I hate to even type suicide if she was murdered. I'd be so furious if I was murdered and people were speculating that I killed myself :(

Her poor family:(

RIP Haley!
I'm not sure what to think. I think her demeanor at that friend outing might shed some light on whether it was a homicide or not. Very, very weird😕

Haley's death is still unconfirmed according to this story on WWLTV tonight although I did read a comment on the latest Nola.com article that said suicide was confirmed. With both Haley and her father in LE, I would assume all associations and activities on the last days she was seen alive are being investigated thoroughly. Hopefully her family and friends will find comfort knowing that no matter the cause of death, Haley is no longer in pain or danger.

http://www.wwltv.com/news/local/nor...ndeville-woman-found-dead-on-easter/106648924

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back