GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also might have been court-ordered community service, giving back. :) And still outsourced through the legitimate ministry by the almost exact same name. With the billing number established to reimburse the state through federal funding.

Get this though, I saw a person with his mother's maiden name (the name someone here posted saying she was his mother) that had 'nurse' attached to it. Mind you, there are at least 15 similar names that come up in many cities.

No offense to the mother (whose name appeared in MSM), but I find it hard to believe she was/is a nurse because her English usage in the short interview was poor at best.

It also might have been court-ordered community service, giving back. :) And still outsourced through the legitimate ministry by the almost exact same name. With the billing number established to reimburse the state through federal funding.
Integrating after jail sentence?
Community service- even clean up detail there?
moo

I'm inclined now to think he's a blackmark on the real ministry and they probably don't want the attention. That there are affiliation programs for ex-cons to help ex-cons
through legitimate companies. (Or are they like franchises?) And government subsidies that require a billing number, physical address of associate and full-time accountants and lawyers keeping track of the money & regulations.

And always in the name of religion:
http://local.wxii12.com/s/NC-Mount-Airy/Priests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members