GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been absent for a while because my sister had her baby girl recently. I know that someone mentioned a timeline for where Speaks was and when. I remember seeing his face somewhere, and I'm just curious if these was his first time in NOLA or not. Where was he in 2010, 2011?

I've been absent for a while because my sister had her baby girl recently. I know that someone mentioned a timeline for where Speaks was and when. I remember seeing his face somewhere, and I'm just curious if these was his first time in NOLA or not. Where was he in 2010, 2011?

There was a MSM article posted that LE had tracked him down in San Diego at one point. I have always thought that it was possible that he may have been in NOLA off and on. He was also tracked to PA but got away from LE.

I think I'm going to try and concentrate on trying to figure out where the crime scenes may be for Jaren. In her case there could be up to 3 possible locations, that if known, could benefit LE in their investigation and conviction.

1. The murder scene
2. The location of the dismemberment
3. Where the body was placed in the water

Even though I could hardly stay awake the other night watching MAS on TV, it did catch my attention when she spoke about Zach killing Addie. Another similiar case was that of "cereal" lol killer Charles Atwood and his accomplish PB.

Although MAS would have been only around 18 at the time, I'm sure she remembered it. I thought it maybe worth looking at the circumstances of that case and seeing if there are any clues to helped with Jarens case.

I am unable to find any articles over the internet other than one from a blog. It is the original article with the expired link. The article is the third one down:

http://www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=290596&sid=a727e455da962a843427b70eab92dee8

From what i understand the "makeshift morgue" is in baton rouge.

Also, I had posted those articles about the club near Baton Rouge. I didn't know if any of the girls maybe had ever danced there or any of the faces may have looked familiar to anyone.

I personally find the television concept of 'Final Witness' to be disturbing in and of itself. That said, I do think that Margaret's being on it is priceless to the prosecution, whether they use it or not. It was filmed 15 months ago? Incredible.

Margaret Sanchez was not scripted, nor was she paid. Not according to the director, who tweeted exactly that last night, thanks to GngrSnap. That actually makes it even more credible, and therefore admissable in a court of law. The things she says betray her own romanticism of someone else's tragedy. They also show that she is capable of calmly relating to Zack when considering what to do with the remains of a murder victim. It is horrifying.

This is, of course, just my own opinion. I want JUSTICE for lovely Jaren, for her sweet child and loving family. I think LE are working like bloodhounds.

The Hancock Cty Investigators were interviewed tonight on WGNO, and it was intense. The detectives are now going after ALL the footage of MS, including all the stuff they edited out. They also wanted full copy of an interview Sheldon Fox did with the suspects' friends, the people who gave LE MS's laptop.

Here's an excerpt:
Sheldon Fox: Do you think at some point you'll be able to charge Terry Speaks and Margaret Sanchez with murder?
Commander Grannan: Absolutely. Yes, we'll get it done.

Here is a link to tonight's interview and report
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-cops-in-jaren-lockhart-murder-probe-asking-network-for-all-margaret-sanchez-video-and-interviews-20120705,0,6178270.story

And here's the other one
http://www.abc26.com/news/local/wgno-jarensuspectsmetairie-070412,0,3318481.story

Thanks this is what I was thinking that LE would do too!
Do you think the defense would try and use any part of the video for sympathy? Or would it hurt them to do so??

Also it is my understanding that if a video such as this were to be allowed into a trial that both parties would be able to use it to their advantage...RIGHT??

Just wondering if someone can answer this question for me...IDKY but I really am not sure how this works...

and I really want to know the answer can anyone tell me?? Thanks I am just very curious as to how this works ...

From watching it, it was obvious MAS was well scripted/coached so I really do not think it will weigh much one way or another.

:great::clap::skip::cheer::woot::congrats::congrats::congrats::fireworks:

(Sorry, I get carried away with those ^^ smileys! They're just so darn cute and funny!)

congrats to ur sister!!!!!

I'm due in about 7 weeks for my first baby girl!!!

I'm so excited!!!!

What is her name??

We are naming our daughter Jersey Rayne!!

And we just love it bc it has a story behind it and it also contains atleast one letter from each person in the family's name!

We also love it because it is so different!

and of course there are those who don't like it but we are not worried bc no matter what name you pick there is always going to be that problem bc not everyone like the same things...That is what makes us who we are!!! But anyways Just thought I would say congrats and wish u and ur new baby girl lots of auntie and niece happy days together!!!

GOD IS GREAT ISN'T HE????

Take care hun!!:woohoo:

From what i understand the "makeshift morgue" is in baton rouge.

I can't remember can you please tell me if the email said that he owned/rented this place ..
or just that he had access to it?

Also: Did you say the email said that a family member of Hillary was told by Hillary herself shortly before her death that JV brought her to the make shift morgue or did he just show her video of this place?? And is that the reason she was trying to get away from him and that in fact is what prompted her to tell JV she was moving out of state?? Am I remembering this correctly?? I'm sorry still trying to research and take notes and I never took notes on this specific part and I wanted to make sure I got it all down correctly....

From watching it, it was obvious MAS was well scripted/coached so I really do not think it will weigh much one way or another.

Whether MAS was scripted or not, she has at least two connections to violent crimes that involve murder by dismemberment. It would be interesting to know from friends of AH and ZB if either had interest in stories involving horrible crimes of that sort or if MAS may have planted those seeds. I also find it relative that you have two young women who were dancers and bartenders mixing alcohol, drugs, and suffering from bipolar disorders and working in the French Quarter- that's a toxic combination for the individual involved and her friends. Friends of ZB and AH's comments on a blog (mylifeofcrime.WordPress.com/2006/10/20/adriane-addie-hall-murder-100506) reveal a very volatile situation. I'm assuming the Margaret who comments was MAS. If so, her interview on FW may be more fact than fiction.

Were any toxicology tests done on ZB and can those tests be done on a victims like JL and AH? Did HM's case give the cause of the OD? Just wondering if there has been any pattern in these?

Given the number of years MAS has been a supporting character in these French Quarter crimes is something to take note of.

Finally caught the episode on hulu. Will watch it again when it comes on tv early tomorrow morning. While I think TS killed Jaren I think it was MAS's idea of what do do with Jaren's body. At this point I do not feel there is anyone else involved b/c I think that MAS was more the capable of coming up with how to get rid of Jaren. While it seemed she was sad over AH's death she did not seem upset about how she died. Personally I would be sad if a friend died of natural causes but had a friend died that gruesome of a death I would far more upset. In my mind someone dying of natural causes is more acceptable then someone dying at the hands of someone else.

Assuming MAS is tried if/when this goes to court...Do you guys think that the defense and/or prosecutor will be allowed to use this video?

Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't both sides be able to use this to show her character...
for instance
crying/sad MAS = defense for sympathy from the jury
and
The statements that LE made about how she felt like dismemberment EVEN OF HER FRIEND in the end was the right thing in her mind to do = prosecution

So would it be denied or would it be allowed??
If so do you think both sides would benefit/use the video??

IDK much about this...help me out here friends!!! :help::behind:

Whether or not it will be allowed or not is up to the judge and the code of civil procedure. Neither side may use it even if its available? No matter what you think about the interview, its not direct evidence of a crime. The crime wont be committed for another year and it doesnt tie her to Jaren. It doesnt even work for motive since the best part of it from a prosecution point of view is that she -might- be willing to dismemeber a body of someone she murdered. If that and the video of them leaving together is all the evidence they have, MAS walks.

Finally caught the episode on hulu. Will watch it again when it comes on tv early tomorrow morning. While I think TS killed Jaren I think it was MAS's idea of what do do with Jaren's body. At this point I do not feel there is anyone else involved b/c I think that MAS was more the capable of coming up with how to get rid of Jaren. While it seemed she was sad over AH's death she did not seem upset about how she died. Personally I would be sad if a friend died of natural causes but had a friend died that gruesome of a death I would far more upset. In my mind someone dying of natural causes is more acceptable then someone dying at the hands of someone else.

I agree with you 100%
After seeing FW I have to say my thoughts on there being a third person involved has become less heavy and less frequent on my mind!

Also after watching I have less speculations as to why they did this? Before my mind was going crazy with the different possible motives popping into my brain!

I am also convinced more now than ever that MAS had much more hand in this than I had originally thought...JMO tho!!!!

Yes very Hollywood and very ridiculous! (In response to Final Witness)

I agree with you 100%
After seeing FW I have to say my thoughts on there being a third person involved has become less heavy and less frequent on my mind!

Also after watching I have less speculations as to why they did this? Before my mind was going crazy with the different possible motives popping into my brain!

I am also convinced more now than ever that MAS had much more hand in this than I had originally thought...JMO tho!!!!

I agree, LadyBug. JMO, but I figure TS killed her and then wasn't sure what to do with her body. Then, MAS said something like, "Well, we could always dismember her like my buddy Zack did to my BFF Addie. He wouldn't have gotten caught if he hadn't killed himself and left a note!"

I know this sounds absurd to normal people, but I do not think MAS and TS are normal people.

Missed it July 4th. Trying to see where it is tomorrow am. Thought it was on ABC around 3am but don't see it anywhere on Direct TV. Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen