GUILTY LA - Jeffrey Reynolds cut fetus from wife's womb, baby died, Walker, 23 Oct 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Part of the problem with Bath Salts is that as soon as our Feds ban it for sale, the manufacturers (I suspect the Chinese) change one chemical component---rendering it legal. New packaging, new name, same crazy results.

The Feds are trying to play catch up.:what:

Part of the problem with Bath Salts is that as soon as our Feds ban it for sale, the manufacturers (I suspect the Chinese) change one chemical component---rendering it legal. New packaging, new name, same crazy results.

The Feds are trying to play catch up.:what:

It isn't just the Feds trying to play catch up - some of the best toxicology chemist on this planet are trying to catch up! I applaud them!!!! These drugs are quiet obviously a horrible thing for our society, and they are difficult to detect. Laboratories are working overtime trying to keep up with what is going on. Bath salts are NOT detected by routine drug testing - it takes a specialty lab. Sadly, the average physician in the ED does not always know this.... if the typical "drug screen" they order comes back negative, they might think the patient is not on drugs.... they jut are not on drugs that can be detected!

There's still a chance that somebody can testify to hearing the child cry.

That would only be the mother and her testimony probably wouldn't be credible since she was fighting for her life at the time.
At 28 weeks odds are good the baby would have lived with medical help. So that might be enough...
Horrific.

What a terrible tragedy R.I.P little one. It seems like getting high on bath salts is a new thing I don't recall hearing of it ever when I was growing up. I don't know what can be done because as you say they will just keep changing the chemical components.

I just don't understand why anyone would want to put chemicals in their body. I am clueless over drugs, do the sniff, melt, eat, how do people use this stuff. I hope I never know someone who does this stuff.

Another drug hitting the scene that may have simmilar results( synthetic LSD) is N-Bomb. I found that a concert goer died from one drop.
http://now.msn.com/clayton-otwell-dies-after-taking-new-synthetic-drug-25-i-at-concert
I am not sure where this one comes from. It is illegal in all 50 states.
It is sad to see experimental highs turn to death and murder. Lets pray for the victims and again, I say be vigillant in the fight against these drugs.
I hope they can track down the source of the bath salts in this case involving the murder of a child. Is there any updates on the mother? Is she going to be OK?

I just don't understand why anyone would want to put chemicals in their body. I am clueless over drugs, do the sniff, melt, eat, how do people use this stuff. I hope I never know someone who does this stuff.

Some people will do anything to change their brain chemistry. They'll do almost anything not to feel or to feel more or to just plain be high. They'd shoot up doggie doo if you told them it would get them high.

Another drug hitting the scene that may have simmilar results( synthetic LSD) is N-Bomb. I found that a concert goer died from one drop.
http://now.msn.com/clayton-otwell-dies-after-taking-new-synthetic-drug-25-i-at-concert
I am not sure where this one comes from. It is illegal in all 50 states.
It is sad to see experimental highs turn to death and murder. Lets pray for the victims and again, I say be vigillant in the fight against these drugs.
I hope they can track down the source of the bath salts in this case involving the murder of a child. Is there any updates on the mother? Is she going to be OK?

That's what I kept checking on how the mom is. Poor lady. I'll check again.

That N-Bomb I believe is one of those NBOMe's. Filly is no chemist, but I'm sure there's some wannabe out there experimenting on how to mix that **** up. Bath salts however, I bet are still behind counters of convenience stores and gas stations. I'm guessing after reading threads here on crimes connected with bath salts it has to be the speed effect that comes with it.

Yep, speeding and tripping can lead to something real productive alright. Like biting cops, and cutting your own child from their mother's womb.

“In an effort to not break the law by purchasing ‘legal weed,’ I was deceived or poisoned by a real company I easily found during a quick ‘Google’ search. Imagine you buying a new brand of wine to try out, but when you took a big swallow, you started hallucinating, and seriously hurting your husband while reacting to the alternate reality in your mind. You knew how your body reacts to wine, so you thought there was no danger, but this wine was different,” Reynolds wrote to the judge.

He frequently emphasizes that for weeks or months before the attack, he smoked synthetic marijuana that he ordered online legally. The day of the stabbing, one product, WTF, was too damp to light, so he mixed it with Kush Pineapple Flavor.

"I am pretty sure that this is the combination that caused this terrible tragedy,” he wrote.
http://theadvocate.com/news/police/13474800-123/jeffery-reynolds-pleads-guilty-in

20 years seems light to me. He could have easily killed his wife as well.

Too bad he mixed snyth mj and Kush. His choice, not theirs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killibrew
Back