Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

Profile Wedding Website

In Jessica's words, how she and husband met:

How We Met

The easiest answer is "on a boat!". I was invited out on the boat by a girlfriend of mine & her boyfriend I hadn't met. I stepped aboard and saw the most handsome man I'd ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I caught him having the same problem! I saw him a couple of times after, but lost touch with the girl when I moved back to Ocean Springs. One year later my phone rang & it was him! Justin! He came over from Pass Christian and we talked & laughed until 5am. That solidified my feelin that we were meant to be & that it really was love at first sight. He told me he felt the same way. We both knew from the moment we saw each other that we would be together someday. Here we are, almost 4 years later & are still madly in love even more than yesterday & the day before.

@Dre You saw in earlier posts from Maria how the family have tried to get all these sites closed, but Twitter has not complied. I just hate that this is being carried on as if nothing has happened, and anyone subscribing to the accounts has no idea that the person whose picture they are seeing is deceased, and in such horrible circumstances.

@Lookeylouise, great article, thanks for posting!! And welcome to websleuths :D hope you stick around!
From the article:
‘Everything points to she was dumped there’: Lakeview woman’s family wants answers about her death

“Gutierrez, who lives in Biloxi, said she, her sister and a cousin were looking for Durning near her home when the smell of decomposition prompted them to get out their vehicle and search on foot.

“My family’s devastated,” Gutierrez said. “It’s been a nightmare. It’s just been a nightmare not knowing where she was and finding her and waiting for DNA to come back.”
Durning’s relatives said in a statement they believe foul play was involved, at the very least, in the placement of her body at the site where it was found. The NOPD said 3rd District detectives are currently investigating Durning’s death as an unclassified death, pending toxicology results.
“This thing would not have taken this long as it has had she not laid in the New Orleans sun for a week and a half before her body was found,” said Durning’s stepfather Rick Schmitt, of Summerdale, Alabama. “That’s what made the autopsy to difficult… The fact that she was there, everything points to she was dumped there; she did not die there.”

This case baffles my mind. I am local and never heard a peep of this until I saw it here. I am so sad that this family has had to endure this tragedy for this long without the support of the community, so frustrating. I hope they have something strong to go with and not wanting to jeopardize anything is the reason why LE and the media is so quiet. And this ladies pictures are still being posted and used for monetary gain, it just sickens me!!!

Any new updates?
I assume we are waiting on the corner's report to determine cause of death. I also hope LE is in building a case against her dirt bag spouse. I am super concerned about the child in the house. Between the *advertiser censored*/ cam, drugs and abuse, this child can not be in a good place physically and emotionally. If there is anyone on here who knows the extended family, I think it would be good to post about the wellbeing of the child. IMO this is a much darker case than we anticipate.

MOD NOTE:

IF YOU HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OR ANY CASE ON WEBSLEUTHS, YOU MUST BECOME A VERIFIED INSIDER IF YOU WANT TO SHARE SUCH INFO. WEBSLEUTHS TERMS OF SERVICE, WHICH ALL MEMBERS AGREE TO WHEN THEY JOIN, STATE THAT THE ONLY INFORMATION ALLOWED TO BE SHARED ON THESE DISCUSSION BOARDS MUST BE BACKED UP BY LINKS TO MSM (mainstream media sources) OR LE (Law Enforcement). IF POSTS DO NOT COMPLY WITH THAT RULE THEY WILL BE REMOVED, AS WILL POSTS THAT QUOTE OR DISCUSS THE OFFENDING MESSAGES.

IF A MEMBER BECOMES A VERIFIED INSIDER FOR A PARTICULAR CASE, THAT MEMBER DOES NOT NEED TO PROVIDE MSM OR LE LINKS FOR INFO THEY POST. THE PROCESS TO BECOME A VI IS CONFIDENTIAL AND CAN TAKE SEVERAL DAYS. THE STEPS ARE EXPLAINED HERE:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE’S EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel

MOD NOTE:

IF YOU HAVE INSIDE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OR ANY CASE ON WEBSLEUTHS, YOU MUST BECOME A VERIFIED INSIDER IF YOU WANT TO SHARE SUCH INFO. WEBSLEUTHS TERMS OF SERVICE, WHICH ALL MEMBERS AGREE TO WHEN THEY JOIN, STATE THAT THE ONLY INFORMATION ALLOWED TO BE SHARED ON THESE DISCUSSION BOARDS MUST BE BACKED UP BY LINKS TO MSM (mainstream media sources) OR LE (Law Enforcement). IF POSTS DO NOT COMPLY WITH THAT RULE THEY WILL BE REMOVED, AS WILL POSTS THAT QUOTE OR DISCUSS THE OFFENDING MESSAGES.

IF A MEMBER BECOMES A VERIFIED INSIDER FOR A PARTICULAR CASE, THAT MEMBER DOES NOT NEED TO PROVIDE MSM OR LE LINKS FOR INFO THEY POST. THE PROCESS TO BECOME A VI IS CONFIDENTIAL AND CAN TAKE SEVERAL DAYS. THE STEPS ARE EXPLAINED HERE:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE’S EFFORTS TO BE RESPECTFUL AND RESPONSIBLE MEMBERS OF WEBSLEUTHS.

Faithfully,
CocoChanel
I sent the verification email, CocoChanel. You have my number. Call me any time.

Yes I reported her post in hopes a mod can push it through faster. Anyone know if Tricia’s the only person that verifies? I’d like to see this process go faster than it seems to on EVERY thread....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho
Back