Found Deceased LA - Jessica Easterly Durning, 43, New Orleans, 14 Aug 2019

from the second fund page under own name:

My name is Justin and I have had the honor of having Jessica as my wife, best friend and confidant, she has played many different roles, but being my ballast has been the constant. For the past ten plus years we have been together through the best of times and during some of life’s most difficult and now, due to her untimely death, our 15 year old daughter and myself are asking for your help in full filling her final wishes. We are trying our best to navigate this life without her, but finding new challenges and hardships every step of the way.

Anyone that has ever met Jessica would agree that she was a giving, loving friend and confidant and would go to the end of the earth to help even someone she had just met. Jessica was without a doubt one of the smartest people I have had the privilege of knowing and was educated in and had a love for people with disabilities and helping them overcome their struggles with everyday life. Especially when it came to children with Autism, Asperger’s or with a speech or hearing issue. I remember distinctly a story she told me and over the years, a few others, of a hearing implant (Cochlear) in a very young child that had been born deaf. She said, with the tears streaming down her face, "the look in this child's eyes and the dramatic expression on his face when he heard his mothers voice for the first time was incredible and touched my soul."

Jess went on to receive a BS in Audiology and Speech Pathology and a BS in Psychology from the University of Southern Alabama. Unfortunately, her health did not allow her to pursue her career she worked so hard for. Forever the eternal optimist she forged ahead in a number of ways, but constantly dealing with a misunderstood and even more, misdiagnosed physical illness. Years later Jess was properly diagnosed with a non common and rapidly advancing type of Fibromyalgia. Along with Fibro comes a list of other illnesses or disorders such as chronic fatigue syndrome which really hit her hard. The other struggle she endured for most of her life was also not diagnosed correctly 11 times, Major Depressive Disorder and Depressive Bi Polar II. This was so very difficult combined with the flare ups of the fibromyalgia that several times she had to be hospitalized. The largest single concern for her doctors as well as us as a family was avoiding both a depressive cycle and a fibromyalgia flare up at the same time. Unfortunately, this did happen on 3 separate occasions and twice required in patient treatment.

That was my wife, emotionally in 110% from the beginning and with unwavering resolve to the end even when she felt terrible or was in excruciating pain. Now, here we are, missing her like I have never experienced, with her having lost the fight after one hell of a showing. Please help us, as a family still, give her the memorial she so wanted and for once Jessica may be at peace and not in pain or struggling to smile in front of all the people she cared so deeply and without limit. If anyone has earned a reprieve it’s Jess, for all of the times she suffered, often in silence as to not be looked upon as complaining and not being categorized as a victim.

Over half of the cost of Jess’s service will be covered by myself and we are asking for help with the other half. Even a 1.00 donation can help immensely, so please understand no donation is too small. Thank you for your attention to this tragedy especially during the holiday season.

Sincerely,
Justin and the Durning family
Wow .....just wow

Thier Twitter pages were taken down!!! Babysteps!! He cant push her anymore to make himself money!!

Some what of a Victory. Thank you @Winjam31
I want him taken down.
Justice4Jessica.
So what now we wait.......for his next victim?
Will she be his next sex slave who will be possibly drugged and possibly choked out during live streaming? JMO

Jessica deserveses Justice!!!
Her family and those that truly loved Jessica deserve to see Jessica have dignity showed to her. Before and after death!!!
LETS KEEP GIVING JESSICA A VOICE.
To all local NOLA keep your daughters, mother's, aunts, sisters, grandaughter's and best friends safe.
JMO she could be his next victim.
MOO COULD HE Still on dark web? .......

The fundraising sites - two funds by same person, one under an alias - are still active. I would like that site to explain how they permit one person to operate two separate funds for same thing, especially given one is in a fictitious name?

The fundraising sites - two funds by same person, one under an alias - are still active. I would like that site to explain how they permit one person to operate two separate funds for same thing, especially given one is in a fictitious name?
I continue to ask the same questions.
How can this person get away with so much fraud and criminal acts.
Moo Moo Moo

There seems to be an update...

::::UPDATE::::
1/15/2020
Jessica’s family and I received extremely disappointing news today. The coroner has listed the cause of death as “Undetermined” at this point and she is being released. Because no arrest has been made in the case, she will be released to her legal next of kin which is not her parents or sisters. We are distraught but undeterred in our determination to get justice for her. The investigation is ongoing. We apologize that we do not have any information about her final arrangements.

There seems to be an update...

::::UPDATE::::
1/15/2020
Jessica’s family and I received extremely disappointing news today. The coroner has listed the cause of death as “Undetermined” at this point and she is being released. Because no arrest has been made in the case, she will be released to her legal next of kin which is not her parents or sisters. We are distraught but undeterred in our determination to get justice for her. The investigation is ongoing. We apologize that we do not have any information about her final arrangements.
Her next of kin is sadly her husband....UGH

you can report to them for fraud
not sure which site it is but if it's the most popular one, they make it really easy for you to report

Anyone locate Jessica's obit?

Did I miss it?
I wish someone would become verified for this thread.
I am on a slippery slope posting.
Screaming for Jessica

Jessica went missing from her home in NOLA on August 14th 2019
Jessica was located deceased on August 22, 2019 by her mother, step father and sister. Blocks from her home.
Her body was finally ID by authorities on Nov 11th 2019.

It is now Jan 1st 2020
EBM to add dates of importance
This is inaccurate.

you can report to them for fraud
not sure which site it is but if it's the most popular one, they make it really easy for you to report

I have reported and I know others have. And that was before Christmas! Obviously they are another like the social media sites who do f all about complaints.

I can't understand how one person can set up multiple funds, all for the same thing??

I have reported and I know others have. And that was before Christmas! Obviously they are another like the social media sites who do f all about complaints.

I can't understand how one person can set up multiple funds, all for the same thing??

well no one has given him a cent on the one I see under his real name
what fake name is the other one under?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whirlebird