LA - Jori Lirette, 7, found decapitated, Thibodaux, 14 Aug 2011 *Insanity*

Why did'nt she leave? because it was her house, unfortunatly if you invite a loser into your home, its not so easy to get them out jmo

Wasn't she in the process if leaving him? It's been a while and I'm a little rusty on all the details of the case but I thought I remembered her being in the process of splitting with him.
Something about going to borrow a van or truck??? I'll have to read some of the initial articles to refresh memory.

The document also quoted Wright as saying that he and Lirette had argued the night before, and he expected eviction. Lirette had left about 8 a.m. to get her truck, "and she was planning to pick up the truck and use it to take Wright to his mother's house," Favalora wrote.

Wright then said that he 'went to work,' referring to killing Jori, right after Jesslyn left," the statement said.

"Wright added that because of Jori's medical condition ... he could not cry much," the statement said. It continues with graphic details about the decapitation and dismemberment.

This is what I was remembering.

This case gave me nightmares. When I think about what he did to Jori it's more than I can bear :(

Another case I will never forget....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname