GUILTY LA - Levi Cole Ellerbe, 6 mos, kidnapped, burned to death, Natchitoches, 17 Jul 2018 *arrests*

No new info...just thought I'd share.

6-Month-Old La. Boy Was Kidnapped, Burned to Death and Found Near Railroad Tracks

No worries Margarita, I appreciate your response.
hug1-smiley.gif

This case is such a fluster cluck. I bailed on the FB comments - too many scrambled posts like "nd da rtch cd be so mene ta lid bae I hop she brn in hll." Makes my head hurt, lol!

That thread was horrendous. As a bit of a grammar nazi, I was cringing the whole time I was reading (i.e. deciphering) it. It was painful. It should have come with a code book.

“A six-month old baby boy was kidnapped, set on fire and dumped near train tracks in Louisiana last week.

Baby Levi Cole Ellerbe was kidnapped on July 17 after two people came to mother Hanna Barker's trailer door just after 9pm and sprayed her in the face with what she believed was mace.

Instinctively, the Barker ran to get away, a statement from Natchitoches police said, and when she went back home, found her infant son was missing.”

Baby boy is kidnapped, set on fire and left for dead by railroad tracks | Daily Mail Online

I have just heard about this horrific evil crime from the Daily Mail article. How can anyone harm an innocent child like this? It is a great pity the death penalty is no longer in use in Louisiana.

Rest In Peace little Levi. My thoughts and prayers are with your loved ones.

For Willow Knight, you were asking about his pain, I hope and suspect Levi was unconscious after a couple minutes :( :(

It’s absolutely unspeakable all of this, what the little baby endured...recovery from such burns might have been too much for this little one to bear, pain wise. It is only for this reason that I take some comfort that maybe it’s best he didn’t survive his injuries. Hope this makes sense. It shouldn’t have happened to begin with, but at least he is no longer in pain. :(

True, my sister suffered a serious burn from hot tea that she pulled over on herself as a toddler. She was in the burn unit at Children's in Denver for months. It was so hard on her little body and horrible for our family to see her in so much pain, after she was discharged it was many more months of painful dressing changes and she became very aggressive and bit people all the time. Burns are so painful, I can't imagine how anyone could burn someone on purpose especially a baby

For Willow Knight, you were asking about his pain, I hope and suspect Levi was unconscious after a couple minutes :( :(

It’s absolutely unspeakable all of this, what the little baby endured...recovery from such burns might have been too much for this little one to bear, pain wise. It is only for this reason that I take some comfort that maybe it’s best he didn’t survive his injuries. Hope this makes sense. It shouldn’t have happened to begin with, but at least he is no longer in pain. :(

True, my sister suffered a serious burn from hot tea that she pulled over on herself as a toddler. She was in the burn unit at Children's in Denver for months. It was so hard on her little body and horrible for our family to see her in so much pain, after she was discharged it was many more months of painful dressing changes and she became very aggressive and bit people all the time. Burns are so painful, I can't imagine how anyone could burn someone on purpose especially a baby!

This is horrific.

• The woman fled the trailer and originally left the baby there? :eek:
  • The baby was burned alive? Didn't even die until it was taken to the hospital? That is work of the devil himself. That poor innocent child. :oops:

To me this sounds like the woman was involved in some real sketchy business with sketchy people.

Trying to consider a possible motive.
Seems like a revenge hit. But, WHY the baby and not her (the mom) ? Just seems so freaky.

Rest in peace to an innocent angel. :(

Trying to consider a possible motive.
Seems like a revenge hit. But, WHY the baby and not her (the mom) ? Just seems so freaky.

Rest in peace to an innocent angel. :(

I'm going to go with , it was her way to hurt the Mom more ...I mean I cant think of anything worse as retaliation. ugh!!!! poor Baby!!!

Baby lit on fire and burned to death was NOT a random act, suspect knew mother and more arrests likely: Fire Marshall [UPDATE]
Louisiana State Fire Marshal Butch Brown spoke with KEEL on Tuesday morning and although he could not divulge a lot of information, he did confirm that 25-year-old Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith, who stands accused of killing 6-month-old Levi Cole Ellerbe, is likely not the only person who will face charges in the traumatic incident.
Brown also said that Smith had “a relationship” with the family of Levi, but he didn’t specify further on what the relationship entailed.
“This individual had a relationship with the family and certainly had access to the child. We’re still vetting through those things but it wasn’t a random act, which is important for us to put out. It certainly was an individual who knew the child and had access to the child.”

Natchitoches Police Department

Mother of Six Month Old Murder Victim Behind Bars!!

The Natchitoches Police Department and the Louisiana State Fire Marshal’s Office have worked tirelessly together in order to learn the facts behind this Homicide. The two agencies have worked as one since this investigation’s conception through extremely long days and nights with little to no sleep.

On July 25, 2018, Hannah Barker, W/F, 22 years of age, was charged with Principal to 1st Degree Murder in the killing of her 6 month old baby boy, Levi Ellerbe. Barker was booked into the Natchitoches Parish Detention Center awaiting a 72 hour hearing.

Earlier this week, Natchitoches resident Felicia Marie-Nicole Smith was arrested for 1st Degree Murder in the case. An additional charge is expected to be brought against Smith.

Due to the extremely rapidly growing nature of this investigation, we must continue to restrict the information that is released. Therefore, NO FURTHER INFORMATION SHALL BE RELEASED AT THIS TIME. Thank you for your cooperation.

upload_2018-7-25_23-23-13.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back