LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette; 19 May 2012 - #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to jump a curb unless you go past St. John and Dunreath. After those two streets, the road turns and you have to jump the curb. But she could have taken a right on St. John or Dunreath and the truck could follow. She would then be parallel to St. Landry.

Brashear & Curb Jump

Attachments

• brasheartojohnson.jpg
    brasheartojohnson.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 58
  • curbjump.jpg
    curbjump.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 108
All I'm saying is this.

If it was a deal gone bad, it's closer to the M.O. of the Jeff. Davis killer.

Looking back at the photos, in the Versailles pic I think it's a group of people they have covered at the top. If it was a truck or car the white wouldn't go up and down, and if it's nothing why cover it? Also if you zoom, Mickey looks like she's driving in the direction of the camera, not straight ahead. If there was a group of people I didn't know at the side of the road, I would try to avoid them

Ya know she could have been going to meet someone (just a thought) She and Bw left TAco Bell and she left his house really quickly she was not there long at all.

Maybe a Bartender who gets done work around 2 am

I dunno. It would seem we would know where she isn't but since we don't know if she's alive or dead at this point or if or when she might be hidden she very well could have been hidden in a place already searched AFTER it has been searched.

But from what you said (a.c.I.) I think you are moving in the right direction. They've searched near. Now search far. That way when its done with everywhere near and far will have been searched.

Anyway.....know how. You said something about dropping a bike to see what the nature of the damage would be...... I think you should put one in whiskey bay with. Floatation device. On long rope to see how far it drifts in four days.....or however many days it was into this ordeal they discovered the bike. See if it gets hung up in the same spot and all.

I do not see this young lady alive!
this is not a child like JC or Elizabeth that the guy can controll this is a 22 yr old woman.

Locking this thread and we are moving on over.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174788"]PLEASE REVIEW THE OPENING POSTS ON THE NEW THREAD LINKED HERE.[/ame]

I am going to leave both threads locked for 10 minutes to give everyone a chance to review the posts in the new thread. They are all required reads. Lots of new members following Mickey's case and it should answer many questions we have seen. Reading those posts carefully will save many members from a loss of posting privileges due to TOS & Rules violations.

New thread will be unlocked in 10 minutes!

Thanks and good luck sleuthing! Let's FIND MICKEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82