LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Taffy is a verified LOCAL & INSIDER!

I am holding my breath along with everyone else waiting for official news.

Wow! I heard all those sirens! Never thought about this going down today, tho!

Locals... Evangeline Parish, can you remind me what general area this is? Near BSL's house, near the area she went missing, near whiskey bay??? TIA

Where else have you seen it?

Not from official sources. I hope it is ok to say because it's been discussed before here. But the individuals at Tiger Droppings that have been spot on so far (one of them being the one with the SIL that dated BSL) are saying the same thing, at least as to locating the body. I will alert my post and if its improper, I would ask a mod to delete it.

Evangeline Parish--Oakdale area..near Ft. Polk! I am so angry right now!

Mamou, Ville Platte, Pine Praire; they're all included in Evangeline Parish

My last wish here is that Mickey was found but with no help by "him" Never the less it is time for Mickey to come home and in my opinion they have the right guy. Thats the most important. So very sad.

Evangeline Parish--mores cities in that parish--BASILE-Ville Platte,Chataignier,Mamou...He went in all four directions...like i thought he had..

Evangeline Parish--Oakdale area..near Ft. Polk! I am so angry right now!

not to toot my horn but I said long ago that BSL would know this are very well, and since I learned he went to Texas, my gut said he put her in that area!

Turkey Creek is also in Evangeline Parish. A lot of wooded area.

Did anybody ever think he would confess?? I sure didn't!!

I am a local and I heard from a very good inside source last week that it was believed he would confess. So I am not surprised with this announcement.

However when I was told that i was surprised because I didn't think he would actually confess.

Maybe once he saw what they had on him he figured it was
Hopeless. I wonder if they offered him a bargain in exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member