LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the guy with the Caddy works at Lowe's? I saw it during the day - not night. I often go to Harbor Freight, Home Depot, Autozone, Wal-Mart, Albertson's, Rite-Aid, O'Reilly, Academy Sports. Of those, the places that stand out where I might have seen it, were: Lowe's, Academy, Wal-Mart. I'm pretty sure it was at one of those three. I need to go to Lowe's tomorrow - I think I'll take a look to see if it's there. Might be an employee.

That's possible. I live near Lowes, I can drive by too and see if it's around. I do most of my shopping on weekends at Wal-Mart (Ambassador) so it was unusual to be out shopping on a week day, but I drive by Lowes every day in my commute.

Okay, I won't then. :)

If you see it, definitely call the police though and have them check it out.

I wonder if they're keeping an eye on body shops. With the uniqueness of the car, they may be looking to make it less visible now if they were involved.

Remember though, I'm not a mod and if you guys want to check with a mod, alert on your post by clicking on that red exclamation point at the top right of the post, then asking the question in the box on the next screen.

Hi, everyone. New poster, brought to the site because of the case (I live just a few miles away from where MS was last seen), been glued to the laptop all afternoon thanks to the amazing things I've been reading on the site.

I've also been watching the DOT webcam for the Whiskey Bay Bridge... am I the only one hoping to see something interesting there? No? All right then.

Hoping to hear some good news soon... Many many prayers and good thoughts headed out to the family.

Remember though, I'm not a mod and if you guys want to check with a mod, alert on your post by clicking on that red exclamation point at the top right of the post, then asking the question in the box on the next screen.

No, it makes sense. I wouldn't want someone to be harassed because of something I posted on here. Police should handle something like that. Who knows, maybe someone had the same hunch as chicken fried and already called it in. There's so many people that shop at those three stores he frequents.

Hi, everyone. New poster, brought to the site because of the case (I live just a few miles away from where MS was last seen), been glued to the laptop all afternoon thanks to the amazing things I've been reading on the site.

I've also been watching the DOT webcam for the Whiskey Bay Bridge... am I the only one hoping to see something interesting there? No? All right then.

Hoping to hear some good news soon... Many many prayers and good thoughts headed out to the family.

Hi, welcome to WS.
Do you have a link to the webcam you are talking about? Thank you.

What's the link for the webcam?

I passed by the headquarters today and donated a couple of hundred bucks to the effort. I believe this is the best way to help other than offering your time. It lets them buy the stuff they need instead of getting gallons of water they don't need.

And please, when will women learn that YOU CANNOT SAFELY RIDE YOUR BIKE AT 2AM!!! PLEASE HAVE SOMEONE WITH YOU OR BETTER YET GET A RIDE FROM A FRIEND.

This whole thing could have been avoided if she just listened to advice that I've been telling my kids since they were 8 years old.

And no, 21 year olds do not feel invincible and fell they can do these kind of things. I know many that are shocked she would do something like that. What a waste of a beautiful kind woman because she did not follow common sense.

Just passed the circle K on st. Landry. Cop in the parking lot casually chatting with a store clerk outside....white chevy z71 pulled up (and left shortly after) right beside him. Never even gave it a glance. Needle in a haystack

I seem to remember seeing the car ahead of me at a traffic light in front of the mall. But it's entirely possible I saw it at Lowe's. Up until a week or so ago, I was there in the parking lot (the far end) daily after rush hour, for about 5-10 minutes each time. It's possible I saw it there too/instead.

But what pricks my memory is the color scheme, the older model "boat" (as I describe those kinds of cars), and the fact it was so beat up I was surprised it was still running.

Has LE released the color of the car in the photo??? If not, why? And if not, when will they???

You should be a mod! I nominate you for the position, Woof....you would be excellent at it.

You should be a mod! I nominate you for the position, Woof....you would be excellent at it.
Well, I'm certainly a lousy sleuth - I guess I could fail my way upward, lol. The thing I like to do best on here is provide good MSM links because they're fuel for the fire. Sleuth-wise, it would be an even proposition whether I could find my way out of a room with two doors, both ajar, and all the windows unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member