Found Deceased LA - Nathan Millard, 42, GA resident on business trip in Baton Rouge, last seen leaving pub, phone found, debit card used, 23 Feb 2023

It's amazing that police were able to piece together the whole night and exactly what happened. I can't believe the guy had him in his trunk for a few days, just so cold hearted. They could have called 911 and just took off before help arrived, at least given him a chance of surviving.
Exactly! Well said.

South BR crash related to Nathan Millard case, officials say

Detectives with the Baton Rouge Police Department say they were working in a neighborhood Tuesday, trying to gain more information on the Nathan Millard case. In particular, they were seeking more information about possible prostitution in the area.

As they walked up to a house early Tuesday afternoon, detectives said a man in a nearby white car quickly took off.

Detectives with the Baton Rouge Police Department say they were working in a neighborhood Tuesday, trying to gain more information on the Nathan Millard case. In particular, they were seeking more information about possible prostitution in the area.

As they walked up to a house early Tuesday afternoon, detectives said a man in a nearby white car quickly took off.
wow, hmmm, ah, well, this is interesting. Check out the crash photo at this link.

I had some suspicion that prostitution may be involved unfortunately. I feel so, so badly for his wife and children! Can you imagine what they will ready about him?? I have often told my children that although they have the "free will" to try drugs and alcohol if they so choose, they will lose their "free will" to the drugs and/or alcohol. Addictions are a horrible, horrible thing to families!

The original arrest warrant was posted previously in the thread and the security guard at the Greyhound station mentions that he said something that implied he was looking for more than just drugs that night. I don’t want to repost the exact comment he made out of respect but it’s all in the original document.

The original arrest warrant was posted previously in the thread and the security guard at the Greyhound station mentions that he said something that implied he was looking for more than just drugs that night. I don’t want to repost the exact comment he made out of respect but it’s all in the original document.
The house?

I’m not getting the connection? How are they related? I read the article and ..
Nothing!
Read it again, you're a smart cookie.

LE was in the area investigating NM's death - specifically prostitution in the area. When LE got there and walked up to a dude, that dude jumped in his car and sped off, crashing. (minor injuries reported)

Dude was up to something - I was just *sorta* remarking on the damage to the car that crashed. Not a little fender bender.

From the above link:

"After several attempts and pleas by the bus station employee to offer Nathan Millard help and/or a ride back to his hotel, he told the employee of the bus station that he was "looking for something to make him feel better", as well as "looking for a girl to take back to his room."

His poor wife. :( I'm so sorry she has this garbage last memory of him.

From the above link:

"After several attempts and pleas by the bus station employee to offer Nathan Millard help and/or a ride back to his hotel, he told the employee of the bus station that he was "looking for something to make him feel better", as well as "looking for a girl to take back to his room."

The report I saw earlier stated that he was looking for something to make him feel better. The article omitted “looking for a lady.”

I’m not getting the connection? How are they related? I read the article and ..
Nothing!

Article headline:

South BR crash related to Nathan Millard case, officials say​

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - A driver fleeing from police crashed into another vehicle Tuesday afternoon, March 21, sending both drivers to a hospital with minor injuries.

From the above link:

Makes me wonder if he didn't pull this stuff at home.

Sad for his family to find out that his last night alive he was looking for trouble.

Article headline:

South BR crash related to Nathan Millard case, officials say​

BATON ROUGE, La. (WAFB) - A driver fleeing from police crashed into another vehicle Tuesday afternoon, March 21, sending both drivers to a hospital with minor injuries.

IMO, there's some reason police have called this to the media's attention, rather than just kept it quiet and continued to investigate. Maybe the driver refuses to speak to police about why he fled?

Seems this case is bringing publicity to aspects of the city that have been left in the dark until now. Maybe there's pressure on LE to clean things up a bit, for the sake of the tourism image?

JMO

The report I saw earlier stated that he was looking for something to make him feel better. The article omitted “looking for a lady.”
Thank goodness for the bus station employees. They knew he looked at of place. Although they couldn't save him that night they were able to help Investigators. And it's good to know there are employees out there willing to go out of their way to try to help someone.

IMO, there's some reason police have called this to the media's attention, rather than just kept it quiet and continued to investigate. Maybe the driver refuses to speak to police about why he fled?

Seems this case is bringing publicity to aspects of the city that have been left in the dark until now. Maybe there's pressure on LE to clean things up a bit, for the sake of the tourism image?

JMO

There has been major pressure on LE with regards to Allie Rice's murder, Madison Brooks and now this case which all occurred September 2022-February 2023. These have been national news stories and shining a pretty bad light on Baton Rouge and the law enforcement in BR.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back