Found Deceased LA - Nathan Millard, 42, GA resident on business trip in Baton Rouge, last seen leaving pub, phone found, debit card used, 23 Feb 2023

I tried to find it so I could post it here but it's hard to find
This article has some details.

Ga. businessman hired prostitutes, used drugs before his death, warrants say

Arrest warrants for the two prostitutes can be found at this link: Police arrest 1 of 2 women wanted in connection with Nathan Millard case

It sounds like he was drunk out of his mind and looking for a girl to take back to the room. How did that lead to shooting up drugs?

There is no way that I would ever chance taking street drugs or shooting up drugs due to the Fentanyl epidemic. I guess that he was too drunk to think straight?? Very sad, indeed.

Why didn't his business associate make sure that he got back to his room? Maybe, he thought that he would be okay since the room was only 500 feet away.

Aren't you supposed to be able to get NARCAN for free at pharmacies? If so, everyone (especially, those dealing in drugs) should have it around just in case. I've even thought that the everyday person should have it just in case you see someone on the street who needs it.

JMO.

Last edited:
These women look really healthy considering the life they are living. It makes me think maybe they have not been at this long. Jmo
Their families must also be mortified and embarrassed at the news.

It looks like TG was reported missing in 2019 when she was 23 and that report said she suffers from mental health issues.
NOPD Searches for Woman Missing from the Fourth District

Photo credit
1513FF76-8464-44BE-8B44-DDAE16BC7621.jpeg
C5A83137-7EA5-4691-B3D3-FCFEDB3440DC.jpeg

Snipped<
Aren't you supposed to be able to get NARCAN for free at pharmacies? If so, everyone (especially, those dealing in drugs) should have it around just in case. I've even thought that the everyday person should have it just in case you see someone on the street who needs it.

JMO.
I think some pharmacies hand it out free.
I get prescriptions for narcan from my doctor, fill them and give them to anyone I hear does opiates or anyone who tells me they know someone who does opiates, they are always very grateful.
I assume a lot of addicts don’t have the wherewithal to seek out Narcan but if you put it in their hand it may save a life.
Some cities with needle exchanges also hand out Narcan.

These women look really healthy considering the life they are living. It makes me think maybe they have not been at this long. Jmo
Their families must also be mortified and embarrassed at the news.

It looks like TG was reported missing in 2019 when she was 23 and that report said she suffers from mental health issues.
NOPD Searches for Woman Missing from the Fourth District

Photo credit
View attachment 411218
View attachment 411219
They may want to get healthier or we could end up reading about each of them on WS one day.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back