LA LA - New Orleans Serial Killer "Storyville Slayer" 1991 - 1995

Well that may fit the timeline when the call the a radio station was made in 1997 but would be a year out if he stopped in 1995.

'Serial Killer' Once Called Howard Stern's Radio Show To Claim He'd Killed 12 Prostitutes
"When asked about the timeline of his alleged murders, Clay told Stern and his producer Robin that he hadn't killed in almost a year".
Ca. 1990, a Christian talk-show host named Bob Larson had quite a youthful following, due to the nature of his program. One day, a caller said that he'd killed 17 people in his city (either Cleveland or Cincinnati, IIRC, and this was prior to Jeffrey Dahmer's arrest) and Bob replied, "You are lying. The police would know if 17 people were missing in a city that size."

Trolls also call up C-SPAN's lines, and there are quite a few NSFW YouTube videos devoted to this.

Was "Clay" for real? I sure hope not. Regardless, as popular as Howard Stern was, somebody would have had to have recognized Clay's voice.

(Oh, and remember the trolls who would call up all kinds of radio and TV shows and start off with a serious statement, and then holler "HOWARD STERN!"? Never heard a single one of them on Bob's show.)

I believe Patience Jupiter is a victim of the Storyville Slayer... more specifically the February 5, 1994 victim... She went missing just over a week before Jane Doe was found... a 2 - 5 inch difference in height is the only thing off...
Tangipahoa Parish Jane Doe UP14250Patience F Jupiter LSU FACES
SexFemaleFemale
RaceBlack/African AmericanBlack/African American
Age25 - 3532
Height61 inches63 - 66 inches
Weight110 pounds115 - 135 pounds
Hair ColorBlackBlack
Eye ColorBrownBrown
DLC/DOD2 days priorJanuary 28, 1994 (Approx. 8 days prior)
Distinctive FeaturesSurgical scar on abdomen.Surgical scar on abdomen.
CircumstancesFound in Tangipahoa Parish.Last heard from when she told her family she was planning to move to Maryland.
DistanceNew Orleans - Tangipahoa Parish83 miles

Is there any DNA in any of these cases? Seems like a good one for @othram to check out.

Is there any DNA in any of these cases? Seems like a good one for @othram to check out.
When it comes to two of the Jane Doe's, one likely Patience Jupiter and another with no clear match, LE confessed to losing both bodies somehow. How does it even happen!? If there's any evidence, like that shirt that one of Jane Doe's was wearing, there could be DNA on it but I wouldn't be so sure.

When it comes to two of the Jane Doe's, one likely Patience Jupiter and another with no clear match, LE confessed to losing both bodies somehow. How does it even happen!? If there's any evidence, like that shirt that one of Jane Doe's was wearing, there could be DNA on it but I wouldn't be so sure.
Is there a way too add these two jane doe cases to namus or doe network

I know the one that is probably Patience is in NamUs and Doe Network:
namus.gov/UnidentifiedPersons/Case#/14250

Don't think the other one is though.
There’s also the Jane doe that was found on December 14 1991 in orleans parish. She should be added if not already on namus or doe network. Was her body also lost or not.

There’s also the Jane doe that was found on December 14 1991 in orleans parish. She should be added if not already on namus or doe network. Was her body also lost or not.
I think her body was also lost. I wonder why this Doe is in NamUs but not her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back