LA - Parents Sleep As Pup Chews Off Baby's Toes

i am so annoyed...a baby's toes were chewed off :razz: ...that is the focus...sorry..maybe i did not read enough about it :)

lilsister said:
i am so annoyed...a baby's toes were chewed off :razz: ...that is the focus...sorry..maybe i did not read enough about it :)

I think it is important to ascertain which pet did this and why the parents do not know.
For many reasons..... mainly because other parents need to know what small cute furry things are capable of and also it plays into their fitness as parents as to why they don't know.

It was one thing when they claimed it was the puppy and they awoke and immediatly took the baby to the ER .... But not knowing and now conflicting stories adds an entire new element to their fitness as parents.
Why don't they know and how long did it take them to really notice and why?

What horrible and reupulsive parents! That baby would have screamed at the 1st nibble, no matter what animal, including the human kind, bit her toes.

lilsister said:

Actually, in ANY story, it's your perogative to put the most weight on ANY part of it that gets to you. No need to be sorry for focusing on what you feel is the most important!

Also, I think at the most base level, it's actually what we all feel is the most important aspect of this case. The problem is, there isn't any further to go with the actual toes - so many move on to who, what, when or why - whatever their secondary focus is. But you are correct, the most important thing is the baby. No contest. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back