LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

I've never seen mention of his mom taking a polygraph.

Honest question - who besides LE would give a polygraph? Could some outside agency do that?

The lack of information makes me sad. I wonder what LE knows? What information do they have that they cannot disseminate?

The fact that they are so tight-lipped seems to indicate they are working behind the scenes and don‘t want to spoil anything. At least I hope so. The FBI being involved might play a role as well. The way they operate is usually very secretive.

I spoke to CPSO yesterday evening to ask them whether they would approve/recommend the public organizing a reward for information. They said “that’s not a bad idea” and also stated that they would be giving an update this morning. The public is trying to organize another search as well according to comments on a recent post on FB of CPSO. Search organizer says public search won’t hinder the investigation as the “have all they want”. I can’t post link for some reason!

Just reading through this thread for the first time. So sad and way too many cases of children going missing.

I hope he is found soon and hope he is safe somewhere. This is heartbreaking to learn about these types of cases. :(

Yes you can employ an outside agency to polygraph. The Ramseys did until they found an examiner who would pass them.
The cost's are quite expensive.
I don't know if this family has the income to pay for one.

Community members to host vigil for missing 4-year old, start new search

http://www.knoe.com/content/news/Co...t-vigil-for-missing-4-year-old-479346933.html

On Tuesday, community members near Claiborne Parish announced they will be hosting a new search to find Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips. This comes after the public search was suspended by law enforcement this past Sunday. Savannah Dwairi and her two friends said they want to make sure Junior is always being looked for.

The ladies have put together a vigil for Junior. It is scheduled to be held on Thursday, April 12th at Sharon Baptist Church at 6:30 p.m. They are asking everyone to be at the church at 6 p.m. The church is located off of Highway 152.

Yes you can employ an outside agency to polygraph. The Ramseys did until they found an examiner who would pass them.
The cost's are quite expensive.
I don't know if this family has the income to pay for one.

Highly doubtful, I don’t think they would have even known to search out an agency that would do so. I also kinda feel like LE would have released this information if they had conducted it, but maybe not. They’re obviously holding quite a bit of this close to the vest.

Two things for me:

I think whatever happened to him happened the night before, so timeline is off.

Second:

I'm getting an empty nest in 5 months and I have been BLUBBERING since last week because of senior trips and senior prom, etc. Why is this mother not sobbing?

Two things for me:

Second:

I'm getting an empty nest in 5 months and I have been BLUBBERING since last week because of senior trips and senior prom, etc. Why is this mother not sobbing?

We only see the mother in brief media clips and it is physically impossible to cry 24/7. We really don't know what her state of mind may be the rest of the day. I don't know whether this family was involved or not but I don't think we can use tears or lack thereof as evidence of anything.

Two things for me:

Second:

Some of us just don't cry much, and others of us have been raised to be more stoic with our emotions, especially in public. There are probably other reasons as well. I don't know the mother so obviously my opinion isn't based on much, but she looks like she might be the stoic kind.

Some of us just don't cry much, and others of us have been raised to be more stoic with our emotions, especially in public. There are probably other reasons as well. I don't know the mother so obviously my opinion isn't based on much, but she looks like she might be the stoic kind.
I know it's probably posted in this thread, but does anyone have a link to the interview with mom?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Have the mom and step dad actually been out physically searching?

It doesn't show up in the link you provided
Is it possible for you to paste in the quote and context, please

Tia
I got the link off of the first page of this thread, maybe if you click the original link it would work for you.
I’m on an apple phone and sometimes the links don’t work well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back