LA LA - Sandra Burris, 35, St Landry Parish, 25 July 2005

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by ketel0ne, Aug 23, 2005.

1. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

http://www.missingabducted.com/?p=56

oddly a second article found here has a different missing date (July 25th) http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3752006

2. Loading...

3. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

I hope that this lady is somewhere safe and sound. If she takes medication I wonder if she has it with her? Missing since the 8th doesn't sound good. I wonder how long she was gone before when she would leave?

4. concernedperson

concernedperson Former Member

p

Oh, no, my brother has been released from the psych unit in the area. He is supposed to be on meds. I can't know for sure.

5. ketel0ne

ketel0ne The artist formerly known as 'Absolut'

6. concernedperson

concernedperson Former Member

I am so circumspect on these issues. At one time I had LE interested but not lately. It is ongoing in that area and I feel that I know at least one person who is responsible.I just cannot say how much this hurts. And how much the perps need to be arrested and how families need to heal.

7. mrsbreesmith

mrsbreesmith New Member

Attached Files:

8. mrsbreesmith

mrsbreesmith New Member

9. mrsbreesmith

mrsbreesmith New Member

I'd like to get information about these posts. I grew up with Sandy and was one of her best friends through high school. I'm on a mission to locate her. It's been almost 4 years since she disappeared. I'm getting the word out via the internet and want all the possible information I can get on it. I knew a lot of the same ppl she knew. If someone has any information, please advise. Lets move this along and keep this forum and thread open. Thanks! Her daughter will thank you just as well, as she is graduating this year and simply wants closer.

Attached Files:

10. mrsbreesmith

mrsbreesmith New Member

Sandra Ann Burris went missing on July 25th 2005 from Saint Landry Parish La. She was 5 ft 6 in and 115 lbs. She was last seen leaving home with an unidentified female.
    Sandy battled drug use in her younger years. Can it be possible that she relapsed and is hiding out of embarrassment and fear for her behavior? Does she believe she is a disappointment? Does she think her daughters would be better off without her? I am not sure. Her disappearance is very shady. She never left for long periods of time without letting someone know her whereabouts. If she is out there as a 'runaway' I want to let her know that she can contact me. I was her best friend from the age of 12 until we were adults. She knows that she is safe to contact me as her parents didn't approve of me (they thought I used drugs as well. They had no clue that I hated the behavior and cared about Sandy. I stuck around trying to help her.)IF ANYONE IN LOUSIANA RECOGNIZES THIS PICTURE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! SHE WILL BE SAFE TO CONTACT ME. SHE MAY BE GOING BY THE NICKNAME 'CASH'. HER FORMER MARRIED NAME IS MaLANSON. (PERNOUNCED MA LAW SAWN) SHE COULD BE USING THIS NAME. SANDRA MALANSON AKA CASH.

Attached Files:

11. ladyhawk

ladyhawk New Member

Mrsbreesmith,
    I will pass this information off to my sister-in-law. My nephews are bails bondsmen and bounty hunters they have offices in LA, MS, MI I'll ask her to hang up the poster in the offices.

ladyhawk

12. mrsbreesmith

mrsbreesmith New Member

This case is still active and has produced no leads since Sandys disappearance in 2005. There has been no activity what-so-ever.

13. mrsbreesmith

mrsbreesmith New Member

I completely lost all my computer information and have finally figured out what my loggin was for websleuth! I'm still active on this and have since become and advocate for missing persons and unidentified persons. Thank you for your information and if that offer still stand, It would be fabulous!

14. KateB

KateB New Member

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/4069/0/

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/burris_sandra.html

[​IMG][​IMG]

A 2010 article:
    http://www.eunicetoday.com/view/full_story/7530090/article-Police-betting-on-cards-to-help-solve-Courville-murders

15. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Moderator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

16. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member