LA LA - Savannah Hale, 22, LSU alumni, Shreveport, 4 May 2022

the problem is, without knowing the area where she might have gone off-road, searching will be hard. Searching is already difficult even with a known area. IMO.
But that’s what AWP does in their due diligence prior to searching. They investigate probabilities based on information from LE and others. Maybe there is information we aren’t privy too that would be helpful. You never know if you don’t try. I’ve also wondered if Tim Miller would search.

But that’s what AWP does in their due diligence prior to searching. They investigate probabilities based on information from LE and others. Maybe there is information we aren’t privy too that would be helpful. You never know if you don’t try. I’ve also wondered if Tim Miller would search.
Oh yeah, I agree there. I'm not saying to never search. I hope they have more information not publicly known or can narrow down any such areas.

This case reminds me of Toni Sharpless, where they did a lot of searches in the Schuylkill River, and neither her nor her car has been located.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back