Found Deceased LA - Shamia Little, 17, Shreveport, 07 July 2021 *endangered*

Like you said, we don't know who this friend really is. I was under the impression that he was a friend her same age, probably from school. And that is why I didn't think he was the killer.as her family knew they were out together that night. Seems like a stupid night to commit murder.

But maybe he is a sick twisted kid, like that Fucci kid, who killed Trystan last month, for no reason other than he felt like it...:eek:...

But I still think it is possible that there was an armed intruder at the park. She was a very beautiful young girl that would attract unwanted attention. And 1 am at a park is never a safe place to be hanging out like that. Heartbreaking either way.

You’d be surprised. The nicest of nice guys will snap when you reject them.
Not that anyone ever thought fucci was nice, but I’ll put money on it that what really happened is that she rejected him.

But if this friend really is innocent, I feel really bad for him!

You’d be surprised. The nicest of nice guys will snap when you reject them.
Not that anyone ever thought fucci was nice, but I’ll put money on it that what really happened is that she rejected him.

But if this friend really is innocent, I feel really bad for him!
Fucci had reportedly told many friends he planned on killing someone. It was his active fantasy.

That is why I am so curious about what her friends said about this guy friend. Was he just another student, with no history of violence or weirdness? Or was he like Fucci, and known to be potentially very bad news?

Please share any other reasons why you feel her friend was being truthful (if any). I am leaning the other way on this one. A couple of things that I would like to know is where Shamia's residence was located, and its distance to/from the park, as well as where her friend was residing at the time and its location. I pray that her mother is able to gain some measure of relief to her heartache, and a full serving of justice for her daughter. I also pray that if I'm wrong in my belief of what transpired, that these strong and accusatory feelings I have be taken from me. IMO

My cousin lived around the corner from the park.

Balloon release held for Shamia Little in the area that her body was found | ArkLaTexHomepage

Saturday evening, the family and friends of Shamia Little held a Balloon Release in her honor in the 4100 block of Curtis lane in the area where her body was found.

People were encouraged to wear the colors black, purple, or silver, similar to the balloons.

The Balloon Release came with a lot of different emotions from attendees, who mourned the loss of Little, while lamenting violence and hoping for justice for the seventeen-year-old who was last seen July 6th at Doug Williams Park.

Sorry folks, but posts discussing 'inside information' have been removed.

For family members, friends, or others having a connection to the case or knowledge about the case, Websleuths has a Verification process in place so that we can assure our members the information they are discussing is from a valid and reliable source.

Here is a link to the quick and simple Verification Process that provides info on why it exists and how to apply.

Verification Process

Please also note:

We would also remind members not to discuss information you may have about the actual investigation (i.e. suspects). We have no idea who may be reading here and we aren't in the business of tipping off potential guilty parties.

Caddo coroner IDs body found as missing teen Shamia Little

Areas To Note:
•4100 block of Curtis Lane between Greenwood Road and Pro Street
•Her body was found in a field near Putman Restoration.
•police put up crime scene tape around a home on Gloria Street near Doug Williams Park
•LE is investigating forensic evidence and blood droplets found in Doug Williams Park

Shamia Little’s family and friends host fundraiser to help with funeral expenses

"The family of Shamia Little is holding a fundraiser to collect money for funeral costs.
They will be selling dinner plates today (July 21) at the Sweet Dreams Event Center on 3155 North Market Street. The fundraiser ends at 6 p.m.
“We are staying strong doing all of this,” Shamia’s cousin Shatarica Little says.
The 17-year-old’s family says she will lie in repose from 1 to 8 p.m. Friday, July 23 at Precious Memories Mortuary.
Her funeral will be held the following day at 12 p.m. in the Booker T. Washington High School auditorium."

Community gathers to honor life of Shamia Little

On Saturday, July 24, family and friends said their final goodbye to 17-year-old Shamia Little.

Her funeral was held at Booker T. Washington High School where she was a student.

Many people wanted to send their condolences to her family.

As of now, police say they have a suspect but no arrest has been made.

Coroner says Shamia Little died from gunshot wound

The Caddo Parish Coroner’s Office has revealed how Shamia Little, 17, died.

On Friday, July 30, the coroner’s office said she died from a gunshot wound.

The case is being investigated as a homicide.

Caddo Coroner's Office confirms Shamia Little died from gunshot wound

The Caddo Coroner's Office told KTBS that Shamia Little, the 17-year-old girl missing for days before her body was found, died of a gunshot wound.

No other information was given, since the investigation is ongoing. No arrest has been made so far in Little's death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back