LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - #2

So bizarre how a person can just vanish off the face of the earth.
I live in Youngsville Louisiana. I’ve never heard of Shanes case, but I’m hooked now! In reference to Bill Daspit, that case is driving me crazy, so much so that I go and ride around that area sometimes hoping he is still near. Sugar cane cutting season is upon us, hoping not, but maybe he will be found. So many sugar cane fields out that way, and hard to search in there.

I live in Youngsville Louisiana. I’ve never heard of Shanes case, but I’m hooked now! In reference to Bill Daspit, that case is driving me crazy, so much so that I go and ride around that area sometimes hoping he is still near. Sugar cane cutting season is upon us, hoping not, but maybe he will be found. So many sugar cane fields out that way, and hard to search in there.
@Bogbacal2
I’m glad you’re here for these men.
Shane’s case is a stumper, too.

Why I am drawn to to the LA cases, I have no idea. I think it is the POOF!, GONE factor.

Yes! I agree. I don’t know if it’s because it’s so “close to home”. I just don’t understand what could have happened to him. I wonder if there’s a way for his family to check if his social security number has been used for anything?

Yes! I agree. I don’t know if it’s because it’s so “close to home”. I just don’t understand what could have happened to him. I wonder if there’s a way for his family to check if his social security number has been used for anything?
I still speak to his uncle. There is nothing of him since he disappeared.

I do not think he chose to go missing. My new mind path is that he was going through backyards and hopping fences leaving the scene and ended up in the wrong one. New Orleans is rough. I just dont know how nothing was found. Wallet. Clothing. All of it had to be together.

I still speak to his uncle. There is nothing of him since he disappeared.

I do not think he chose to go missing. My new mind path is that he was going through backyards and hopping fences leaving the scene and ended up in the wrong one. New Orleans is rough. I just dont know how nothing was found. Wallet. Clothing. All of it had to be together.
I agree. I don’t think he willingly disappeared. That seems so hard to do. A person needs their social security number for so many things, to get a license, etc. Though I don’t know his family or anything like that. I live in New Orleans, it can be bad. That area of the Westbank isn’t as dangerous in my opinion. That said, it does appear desolate. I can’t understand how he just vanished. I don’t think he went in the river at all. I also agree he may have encountered bad individuals. The lack of any evidence, or leads. So sad.

Despite my rather lengthy absence from WS after my husband passed, Shane's disappearance often comes to mind. I do my best to mention him (and the facts surrounding his disappearance) to others, as well. The more individuals who are aware, the greater the chance that someone with knowledge will come forward.

Despite my rather lengthy absence from WS after my husband passed, Shane's disappearance often comes to mind. I do my best to mention him (and the facts surrounding his disappearance) to others, as well. The more individuals who are aware, the greater the chance that someone with knowledge will come forward.

(((((HUGS)))))

Hi!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back