LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some have suggested this lady may have come from Europe. The lady in the link went missing from London UK in 1985. She's the right age and looks similar. Unfortunately our missing persons info is not like yours, so I can't give any further details. Experienced sleuthers may have more luck.

Help us find Jacqueline O'loghlen

Thank you Bad tumble.

It's a poor show for missing persons in the UK. You get no information. No hair colour even.

16UFLA.jpg
RTEmagicC_knobel.jpg.jpg

Side by side LPJD and Heidi Knobel....she has the nice teeth, the right age and the somewhat thicker lips. But still nothing to explain or a hunch how she got from Switzerland to Slidell, LA.

I can definitely see a resemblance. The Jane Doe had a number of scars and also breast implants. Do you know, or can you find out, if Paulette Walker had breast implants and scars?

I can definitely see a resemblance. The Jane Doe had a number of scars and also breast implants. Do you know, or can you find out, if Paulette Walker had breast implants and scars?

I don't know, maybe we know if Paulette is entered in Namus.

To me, it seems unlikely that a tourist would have a 22 pound weight on hand.

And—here’s a weird thought—I’m just throwing it out there, without any real belief in it. What if that mysterious phone call came from someone involved with the crime, and the ‘second person’ referred to was her unborn child? If someone killed her because she was pregnant....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther