Found Deceased LA - Stephany Fong, 32, Lake Charles, 19 Nov 2022 *traveling northbound in Sulphur*

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.klfy.com

CPSO looking for missing woman

[...]

Stephany Long, 32, of Lake Charles was reported missing Nov. 19.

She was last seen after 5 a.m., traveling northbound on Beglis Parkway in Sulphur, north of Cypress Street.

She was last seen driving her vehicle, a white, Toyota RAV4, bearing Louisiana license plate 342DDV.

[...}

Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office | Facebook

@PommyMommy - Her last name is FONG.

Lake Charles, LA (KPLC) - The Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office is searching for a woman last seen early Saturday morning at a Sulphur bar.

Stephany Fong, 32, was reportedly last spotted around 5:00 a.m. Saturday leaving Wagin Cajun and heading north on Beglis Parkway, north of Cypress Street, in her vehicle, a white, Toyota RAV4, bearing Louisiana license plate 342DDV, CPSO said.

Anyone with information of Fong’s whereabouts is asked to call CPSO at (337) 491-3605.

Here's her Facebook page - Log into Facebook

Pretty young woman. Did someone notice her and follow her, or strike up a conversation with her somewhere, or hide in her car -- if it was unlocked?
Hoping she has already been found safe.

She went to the Wagin Cajun after work and was last seen leaving the Wagin Cajun in her vehicle. The Wagin Cajun is a bar. My friend's sister is a neighbor of Stephany's and told me Stephany has a young daughter at home. I believe Stephany's mother is looking after the daughter. I really hope she is found soon and safe.

It always worries me when I see a news report of a woman last seen at a bar.

They almost always don't end up alive.

Does anyone remember that one case from 2017?

I still don't think they have found that young woman yet.

Sheriff Tony Mancuso says a body believed to be Stephany Fong was found in her vehicle this afternoon.
Her SUV was detected during a search of Bayou D'inde using sonar.
Picture at link of vehicle. Very sad outcome, Prayers for Stephany and her family.

Oh this is so sad. JMO MOO based on comments on Mom's FB and my own thoughts, I hope they are looking at her tires, specifically if a blowout could have caused her to careen into the bayou.

:(

Rest peacefully, Stephany.

NOV 21, 2022
“She leaves alone, there’s nobody around her, and we believe she heads north on 27 and that’s when we lose her,” Sheriff Tony Mancuso said.

The deceased body of Stephany Fong, 32, who was reported missing on Saturday, Nov. 19, was recovered from her car found in Bayou d’Inde by the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office.

According to the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office, Fong was located inside the vehicle, deceased.

The coroner’s office will determine cause of death. Foul play is not suspected, authorities say.

NOV 24, 2022
[...]

Visitation will be held on Saturday, Nov. 26 at 10 a.m. in the North venue of Trinity Baptist Church with a celebration of her life beginning at 1:30 p.m. Her burial at Highland Memorial Gardens will follow the service.

In lieu of flowers, the family is asking for donations to Dani Lynn’s College Fund at First Horizon Bank.

RIP Stephany. The Coroner's Office has determined her COD:

"The Calcasieu Coroner’s Office confirmed that she died by drowning."

Returning to my previous post/thoughts, I think I can now mention more about hoping LE checks her vehicle's tires - Mom's FB mentioned that Stephany had been seen at the Circle A food gas station at 5:17 am putting air in her tire...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back