LA: "the knowledge/means to facilitate the answers"

If he truely wanted the gossip to stop, then WHY did he provide us with so much fodder to contemplate with his cryptic CMA kisses and pleas?:confused:

Some people have ADD some have Dyslexia; he sounded like his manor of speaking had a thread of both.
I think he is suggesting that there must be someone out there that knows something who can shed a light on this case. It sounds like he believes that somebody out there knows something and has been afraid to come forward.
I do not think he was talking about Casey telling something, I think he was talking to the public at large.

IMO, it's #2.

Lee will forever stand by, support, and do anything possible to help KC.

Maybe I missed something but where did he say ANYTHING about Caylee to memorialize her? He was more concerned to get his own messages out. Just my opinion.

100% agree with both. It's so sad that LA never even spoke Caylee's name. I think the whole family is ready to move on, like Caylee's gone anyway so we must unite around KC.

(And also JMO, but I think you can see when LA first began talking in "code" to KC - starting on July 28 between KC and LA:
Lee: Here's an FYI for you, so you can conduct yourself accordingly.
Lee: Everything is public record, including this phone call
Lee: Including, um, the visitation videos.
Lee: All that stuff is going to end up being released at some point.
Lee: I had no knowledge of that whatsoever.
Lee: Um, there's obviously some things that I may have asked in -- that I would have asked in a different way.

Also, from that same conversation, I never have understood this comment either:
Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die.) :waitasec:

Also, from that same conversation, I never have understood this comment either:
Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die.) :waitasec:

:eek::eek::eek:When was this???

From LA memorial speech
http://www.wftv.com/video/18682111/index.html

*snipped*

"....Finally, for those of us who have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

What are your thoughts on the meaning of this?

What knowledge...what means...to facilitate what answers specifically?

I think he's telling Casey to give up the details so that he, Cindy and George can finally know the truth about exactly what happened to Caylee.

Regarding the memorial speech by Lee. Run-on sentences aside, Lee mixed up pronouns. To me, it is a sign of deception.

If he did not have the knowledge he so urgently pleads for, he would have said, "For those of you" The fact that he used the pronoun "US" indicates he is among the people with knowledge and means to facilitate.

"., I ask that you fill your heart with compassion and truth and I ask that you allow your conscience to speak for you when your mind cannot comprehend the right words to say."

This is almost psychotic...He has all the body parts doing the wrong thing. If I try to understand what his saying, my head will hurt....as it does when I have to listen to Cindy. :banghead:

I will offer up that the family is so intense and dramatic that they would not grab any brains and logic if a truckload were delivered to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici
Back