Landfill Searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone sent me the full audio of the press conference, including the questions and answers afterward that weren't aired on HLN. I'll get it uploaded and linked as soon as possible.

ETA: It's split into two parts:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RV-E8xY6sk

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU9ZzfLEI9c

At around 3:40 on the first youtube, the chief absolutely evaded a reporter's question about whether they had found anything that was left behind by Elizabeth Johnson, or any evidence. The chief says he can only say that we believe we were in the right area...we found no evidence of a homicide. Very interesting how he put it, don't you think? Gives me some hope.

At around 3:40 on the first youtube, the chief absolutely evaded a reporter's question about whether they had found anything that was left behind by Elizabeth Johnson, or any evidence. The chief says he can only say that we believe we were in the right area...we found no evidence of a homicide. Very interesting how he put it, don't you think? Gives me some hope.

He sure stuttered and stumbled over his words on that question, didn't he? I'm convinced they found evidence from the hotel trash - a note, a phone number, a name, an agency, pizza boxes with fingerprints other than EJ's - they found something.

I'm not a fan of speculation, but this just stuck out like a sore thumb to me, and I'm even willing to put my money on it.

I listened a few times to the whole audio last night, and I'm going to listen a few more times today and see what else I can pick up from the way he words what he says.

He chose those words very carefully, didn't he? I think I took more hope from those couple of sentences than from the entire remainder of the presser.

His exact words were- we found no evidence of a homicide, nothing related to baby Gabriel.

Hmmm.. "Nothing related to baby Gabriel" to me sounds like nothing related to Gabriel be it homicide evidence or anything at all. :waitasec:

His exact words were- we found no evidence of a homicide, nothing related to baby Gabriel.

Hmmm.. "Nothing related to baby Gabriel" to me sounds like nothing related to Gabriel be it homicide evidence or anything at all. :waitasec:
I agree. Adding the second part to the sentence means, to me, that nothing was found to give them a clue what happened to baby Gabriel. I'm really not surprised though. MOO

Closing Thread

The landfill search concluded, and there has been no word of any new ones. We'll open this back up should any more landfill searches be announced.

Thanks!
BeanE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members