LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this thread is to discuss new discoveries, is there anyway someone can do a concise list of what we know has been found. No elaboration just a list, for example:

1) Skull
2) Trash Bag

and so on. Please include things we know were taken from the A's, as well. This way everyone is caught up and not (re)discussing old news.

Since this thread is to discuss new discoveries, is there anyway someone can do a concise list of what we know has been found. No elaboration just a list, for example:

1) Skull
2) Trash Bag

and so on. Please include things we know were taken from the A's, as well. This way everyone is caught up and not (re)discussing old news.

3) Clothes in Trash Bag with skull
4) Teeth and other bones from the area
5) Duct tape on trash bag
6) Duct tape on skull
7) Hair resembling the color and length of Caylee's

Can the new discoveries be discussed in combination with previous information, or is this more of a list? TIA.

Can the new discoveries be discussed in combination with previous information, or is this more of a list? TIA.
you can list and discuss. If someone wants to put a complete list together, I can put it in the opening post.

Thanks, JBean!

A thought on the duct tape found on the skull and trash bag: If the ends of the two sections of tape match up and they yield the same fiber evidence/etc., this may prove that the two sections were applied in the same area and in the same relative time frame. The reverse may also be true.

A trail of bones.
Vacuums from the Anthony's
Sprayer bottles for pesticides or weedkilling
Bedding or pillows, presumed to be Kaylee's

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

Does this mean the body wasn't moved ?

No.

It means that at this point in time, they believe that the majority of decomposition occurred at the site of the discovery.

I believe part of the evidence seized with the search warrant may answer that question for us though. Hope so!:blowkiss:

Hair which appears to match that of Caylee Anthony.

Sorry,just catching up.Can anyone please tell me if we know WHERE they found teeth?TY

A trail of bones.
Vacuums from the Anthony's
Sprayer bottles for pesticides or weedkilling
Bedding or pillows, presumed to be Kaylee's

I find the sprayers interesting, as if they suspect possibly bleach, or another cleaning agent was used in them in an attempt to destroy or hide evidence. I cannot fathom what else they might be used for. I almost wonder if they were not taken to build a case against CA and GA? Any one else have that thought?

I find the sprayers interesting, as if they suspect possibly bleach, or another cleaning agent was used in them in an attempt to destroy or hide evidence. I cannot fathom what else they might be used for. I almost wonder if they were not taken to build a case against CA and GA? Any one else have that thought?

It was told on one of the news stations the other night that pesticides can be used to speed up the process of decomposition.

CINDY ANTHONY: She told me that they had gotten into -- that she -- her and Zanny -- I mean, Raquel (ph) and Zanny were about eight cars ahead of her and Juliette and the girls. Casey had her car. Zanny had their car. So Zanny and Raquel were ahead, and somehow there was an accident (INAUDIBLE) Casey and Juliet (ph) witnessed the accident.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

How will the defense defend this story?Or will they
gloss over it and pretend she never said it?:confused:

Maybe I am too tired today to understand all this but.....every day it's "more bones","more bones".....are they all human bones?Where they found in the same place?Or did she spread them all over the place? :waitasec:

I need more info :(

CINDY ANTHONY: She told me that they had gotten into -- that she -- her and Zanny -- I mean, Raquel (ph) and Zanny were about eight cars ahead of her and Juliette and the girls. Casey had her car. Zanny had their car. So Zanny and Raquel were ahead, and somehow there was an accident (INAUDIBLE) Casey and Juliet (ph) witnessed the accident.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

How will the defense defend this story?Or will they
gloss over it and pretend she never said it?:confused:

Cindy now thinks that that was KC's "code" for letting her know that Amy is the "real" Zanny (since Amy had a car accident and totalled her car). :bang:
It never ends. :mad:

madeline, my guess would be that Caylee was in the bag whole at one point but the 'critters' got to the bag and therefore spread the bones in the area. I don't think KC put enough time or effort into the disposal of the body to dismember it. I also believe I have heard that the neighborhood kids would bury their pets in that area. So I would think that some of the bones are Caylee's and some are not.

I'm also curious as to when LE will make the announcement that it is indeed Caylee. I am thinking (no reason for this, just thinking) that they are going to wait until Friday or the weekend. I'm not sure why I think that, but I do.

Authorities also said the body was dumped shortly after the slaying.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18306094/detail.html

Does this mean the body wasn't moved ?

No.

It means that at this point in time, they believe that the majority of decomposition occurred at the site of the discovery.

I believe part of the evidence seized with the search warrant may answer that question for us though. Hope so!:blowkiss:

This bit of news surprised me because all along I have been thinking KC had possession of the body for some time (at least one week.) If the body was dumped shortly after the slaying, what would account for the decomp in the trunk?

didn't LP say a swim suit was found in the bag? and part of a dress? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member