LATEST EVIDENCE Discuss NEW AND DEVELOPING information here

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read my posts, you'll see that I'm one of the posters who is least likely to "assume the worst of innocent people." I'm curious what made him so sure this was the spot, nothing wrong with that. :waitasec:

Yes, I have to admit my first reaction is" What in the world?". Then I remind myself "patience" is a virtue and all is not over "till the fat lady sings". No offense to fat ladies , ofcourse:)

if this guy bothered to go back so many times...and he thought there was a bad odor...why the heck didn't he just start investigating the smell, and he would have found the bag. If the bag was underwater at that point,he wouldn't have been able to smell any odor.

Why bother going back 3-4 times and then stop short of following the odor...I think I would have at least done that much, the bag was found pretty close to the road so it's not like he had to go that far into the woods. doesn't make sense that he would stop so short of finding her.

I think it's because he was calling CrimeStoppers instead of 911. (Aug)
I get the impression (also the last sighting ladies waited 20 minutes and hung-up) that CrimeStoppers is not taken as seriously as 911. Thinking people are in it for the money and not for real.
IMO

let's not speculate ourselves to death here.....sounds like this is his monthly route, smelt something funny/bad in the area in Aug, called LE, followed up, called tipline. after Aug 13th, the rains came and flooded area around Aug 15th, IIRC. He comes back on regular rounds 12/11, sees water down/gone, and decides to take a look. Maybe just that simple.......or maybe I'm just getting tired of the theorys that assume the worst of innocent people. JMO

Agree, please let LE do their job. If there was an error in the manner the tips were responded to, they will acknowledge it. Seems many people are jumping from one side to the other demanding to know, playing the blame game, presuming there is a conspiracy going on.

We will know when LE wants us to know.

Simply be glad that Caylee has been found and in weather conditions that allow LE to perform an exhaustive search of the area. If it takes days or weeks, so be it. The more they find, the better case against KC.

Agree, please let LE do their job. If there was an error in the manner the tips were responded to, they will acknowledge it. Seems many people are jumping from one side to the other demanding to know, playing the blame game, presuming there is a conspiracy going on.

We will know when LE wants us to know.

Simply be glad that Caylee has been found and in weather conditions that allow LE to perform an exhaustive search of the area. If it takes days or weeks, so be it. The more they find, the better case against KC.

Very Good Post

Media is leading the conspiracy theory. Resident next to the remains location also reported odor and it was attributed to dead animal. Maybe when officer showed up when guy called that the wind was blowing the other way.

Okay, the JVM thread is all abuzz, due to reports that the Aug trash bag (by the side of the road, and smelly?) was grey and the Remains trash bag being black.

Can one of the supersleuthers that knows how to access police reports, that I think are public record, see what can be found about any incident in that area Aug, 11, 12 and/or 13? Might go well towards stomping out some of the speculation and conspiracy theories that are flying.

My theory- In August, IF there was a grey trash bag by the road, not JUST a smell, LE may have checked it, found a dead pet dumped and let it go as that, without giving info to meter reader. All he knows is that he called, they responded (one or more of those days) said we'll take it from here and that was it as far as he knew. IF there was just a smell, LE may have checked it and found a bag with dead animal remains, or just a rotting animal, chalked the smell up to that and may or may not have even filed a report. Jump to Dec. Meter reader is back on regular route, water in area is down now, may or not have had to pee, goes into woods, maybe pokes around out of curiousity, finds BLACK bag, calls it in to supervisor to report, since he knows he already called LE in Aug and doesn't want them to just ignore him as a repeat crank about the same area. And there ya go...Taa Daa!:confused:

maybe grey bag was there and then gone before the LE could come check it out....and then after tons of searchs....water goes down....its back to the *zone* doubled baged!

Very Good Post

Media is leading the conspiracy theory. Resident next to the remains location also reported odor and it was attributed to dead animal. Maybe when officer showed up when guy called that the wind was blowing the other way.

Media is always leading the masses. They love Lemmon followers. Guess they think we viewers cannot think for ourselves sometimes.

Okay, the JVM thread is all abuzz, due to reports that the Aug trash bag (by the side of the road, and smelly?) was grey and the Remains trash bag being black.

Can one of the supersleuthers that knows how to access police reports, that I think are public record, see what can be found about any incident in that area Aug, 11, 12 and/or 13? Might go well towards stomping out some of the speculation and conspiracy theories that are flying.

My theory- In August, IF there was a grey trash bag by the road, not JUST a smell, LE may have checked it, found a dead pet dumped and let it go as that, without giving info to meter reader. All he knows is that he called, they responded (one or more of those days) said we'll take it from here and that was it as far as he knew. IF there was just a smell, LE may have checked it and found a bag with dead animal remains, or just a rotting animal, chalked the smell up to that and may or may not have even filed a report. Jump to Dec. Meter reader is back on regular route, water in area is down now, may or not have had to pee, goes into woods, maybe pokes around out of curiousity, finds BLACK bag, calls it in to supervisor to report, since he knows he already called LE in Aug and doesn't want them to just ignore him as a repeat crank about the same area. And there ya go...Taa Daa!:confused:

You might just be right, innocent and simple explanation. Chain of custody must be proved to have NOT been compromised. No doubt the experts will be the ones to say whether it was or wasn't.

I am not worried.

Looks like Caylee was leading the way with her orbs.........Did you notice those?

It was raining that day so it might be tiny water drops on the lens but then again............there are three orbs on that pic, they keep finding bones and more bones, what if it's discovered that Caylee was not alone in those woods???

When did LE start saying they thought caylee was deceased? LE could argue they didn't search fully b/c aug. 11th they were looking for a LIVE, KIDNAPPED Caylee per KC, GA, CA

Media is always leading the masses. They love Lemmon followers. Guess they think we viewers cannot think for ourselves sometimes.

You might just be right, innocent and simple explanation. Chain of custody must be proved to have NOT been compromised. No doubt the experts will be the ones to say whether it was or wasn't.

I am not worried.

I believe chain of custody comes into play, and could rear its head as an issue only after LE has taken custody, or control of the evidence in question.

What the meter reader did or did not do, or LE did or did not do, before LE had the discovery in hand and the scene in control, is not a factor in the "Chain of Custody Issue. That's how it generally works because LE cannnot control the direction of evidence, before they actually have it.

You are so right...it cannot be compromised once it is an issue!

:)

When did LE start saying they thought caylee was deceased? LE could argue they didn't search fully b/c aug. 11th they were looking for a LIVE, KIDNAPPED Caylee per KC, GA, CA

Lawlady,

If I remember,
LE starting talking about Caylee's remains at the initial interview at Universal inside the room near Casey's fictional office. I believe they used the word, "rotting."

I think you are on to something here. Even though we all thought and we knew LE thought that Caylee was deceased, LE did not start saying that publicly until at least late August/early Sept I think. After the body farm results, right? JMO

Shots of the the crime scene photos showing a yellow object on the ground...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-anthony-book-photo-gallery,0,5999866.photogallery

Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzypaws

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/14/video-of-caylee-anthony-reading-her-favorite-book/

The cover does not look like that at all. She hold it up at the beginning of the video very clearly. I can make out the title. Unless the book is open in that shot it is not the same book.

If it is her Book as some News coverages have been speculating than we know why KC said when Caylee called her on July 15th that she was talking about her book. KC would know the book was with the body and would give something to the Nanny had her story.

I wonder if it's a page out of the book? Water would have made it come apart. The inside pages look really close.

I wonder if it's a page out of the book? Water would have made it come apart. The inside pages look really close.

Yes, it looks like it was a "first" book for children which usually means that the inside pages are thicker like a cardboard. That would absorb water and probably split pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice is coming