Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think George could have at least said this...

We dearly miss Caylee and hope that the person who did this to her is brought to justice. We thank everybody who assisted us in bringing her home, even though it wasn't the way we hoped, we are very grateful.

Please keep your eye out for anyone fitting the description of Zanny...she is xx years old, has x children that are aged x and x, drives an x car, has ties in .... state, has brown eyes, x feet tall, no accent etc etc. Anyone having any info please call....police.

Please be very careful who you leave your children with. Ensure you check out your nanny, know where she lives, and if she kidnaps your child and you decide not to tell anyone, whatever you do, don't lose her phone number.

"

Remember, the statement given was NOT a statement by George to the press. It was a conversation that he had with the reporter and they conveyed what they wanted to put in print. George could have said a lot more for all we know. It was not himself speaking , but a reporter conveying. Thus, we should all sit tight and not judge so harshly as to what should have or could have been said. We've all walked away from situations and have said "Darn! I wished I would have said XXXX" ya know? :)

They have already said they will use funds donated to search for Caylee to pay for the funeral.

Can you provide the link? My understanding in the press it stated they were going to give the money back. UPDATE: Never mind. I see where someone already clarified what was stated. ;)

Can you provide the link? My understanding in the press it stated they were going to give the money back. UPDATE: Never mind. I see where someone already clarified what was stated. ;)

Oh sure...."they will give the money back".....may the first recipient please step forward!:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member