Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.08.17 - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
March 7, 2012. "this weekend I don't feel like Dellen and Mark. It's D-Man and Say10 that will be rolling into London." #Millard #Smich

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 4s4 seconds ago
"I've hardly been playing xbox or drinking because they go hand in hand. If you give me the address to the barn I will go clean it right now." But #Millard is worried that #Smich doesn't have a drivers' licence.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 31s31 seconds ago
Some messages were deleted on the phone but police were able to recover them, Falconer says. #LauraBabcock

Now we're moving on to some new messages involving "Dell's iPhone." One incoming one from Ryan, about a birthday in 2011 at Medieval Times.
by Adam Carter 12:38 PM

Are time and dates for these texts identified? Just trying to get an idea of how these texts we are hearing fit in the time frame..

The bank transfer conversation was in April 2012. The "nickname" conversation was in March 2012.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 18s18 seconds ago
One contact in the phone was listed "Ryan" but it matches the contact for #LauraBabcock.

I was just about to ask if Ryan was LB or someone else, and LH is all over it!

Hepfner is really detailed today with the tweets!

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 1m1 minute ago
Crown in Millard and Smich now getting to txt messages between Smich- Say10 and Millard-Dman. Discussing money and selling rhymes Mar 2012..

Now seeing some texts between Millard's phone and a "Laura Ryan."
by Adam Carter 12:46 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 36s36 seconds ago
"Laura Ryan" in another contact. Court has heard that #LauraBabcock went by "Elle Ryan" on social media. "Ryan" is her mother's maiden name.

Busymom4, it looks like DM had murder in mind and he was going to pay MS for his help to do it. I did not think that I thought they both wanted to do the murder. DM was the one who wanted to murder and use MS to help him. I would not be surprised if he had tried to get some other friends to also help him promising to pay them. They hung around him for the drugs and missions. He compensated them for being look outs for his robbery missions. He was the mastermind absolutely that I know now.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
"What time do we meet up tomorrow?" "Shawn will send you about time etcetera." Re: #LauraBabcock birthday party 2011 Medieval Times.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 26s26 seconds ago
"Thank you, D, you went above and beyond. What you did was special to me." Apparently from #LauraBabcock to #Millard. Those messages were deleted from his phone.

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 3m3 minutes ago
Falconer:tech expert says that an iPad, called Marks iPad, is plugged into Millards computer July 4 @ 10:43, crown alleging it's Babcock's.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Conversation about exercise. Then Shawn Lerner... #LauraBabcock is sending smiley faces to #Millard, it seems. "I want to get laid." "I hope he knocks your socks off." "He always does."

Now more texts from Laura Ryan, asking if Millard is "free tonight" back in 2011. The response: "Def not. Sorry."
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM

Some of these messages were deleted. Sent message to "Kinks": I'm gonna go talk to Laura about cell phones." Message back from Kinks "Cause it's andrew's, and he's like family."

Another message from Millard to Kinks: "Thought you'd be uncomfortable me seeing her, so I thought to tell you before I saw her."
by Adam Carter 12:54 PM

Again, those messages were deleted from the phone.
by Adam Carter 12:55 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 21s21 seconds ago
"What time do we meet up tomorrow?" "Shawn will send you about time etcetera." Re: #LauraBabcock birthday party 2011 Medieval Times.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 26s26 seconds ago
"Thank you, D, you went above and beyond. What you did was special to me." Apparently from #LauraBabcock to #Millard. Those messages were deleted from his phone.

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 3m3 minutes ago
Falconer:tech expert says that an iPad, called Marks iPad, is plugged into Millards computer July 4 @ 10:43, crown alleging it's Babcock's.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 8s8 seconds ago
Conversation about exercise. Then Shawn Lerner... #LauraBabcock is sending smiley faces to #Millard, it seems. "I want to get laid." "I hope he knocks your socks off." "He always does."

Now more texts from Laura Ryan, asking if Millard is "free tonight" back in 2011. The response: "Def not. Sorry."
by Adam Carter 12:51 PM
Is this clear to anyone?

The "Laura Ryan" number is associated to Babcock.
by Adam Carter 12:57 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 15s15 seconds ago
"We aren't officially over but now all these thoughts are here. When I'm sick I lose control of myself," #LauraBabcock conversation. "I love Shawn, he's my best friend." Sometimes she wants others. "I can tell now you and Xtina are good. I didn't want her f*ing you over."

Velma , I think that DM preyed on MS too, he got him to trust him and promised him things and since MS had no father figure or a brother he looked up to DM. That is what I am understanding now from these texts. I thought they both wanted to plan the murder but now I see it was DM and he was going to use MS and promise him things like money, drugs. IMO DM is definitely the homicidal maniac. MS was desperate for money it looks like , it is like hiring a hit person, except MS did not do it alone he assisted DM.

Busymom4, it looks like DM had murder in mind and he was going to pay MS for his help to do it. I did not think that I thought they both wanted to do the murder. DM was the one who wanted to murder and use MS to help him. I would not be surprised if he had tried to get some other friends to also help him promising to pay them. They hung around him for the drugs and missions. He compensated them for being look outs for his robbery missions. He was the mastermind absolutely that I know now.
Yes exactly he was the master mind! Especially with stringing Smich along with the promises "of all I have planned for you". Now do I think Smich is innocent, no way! He definitely has some big issues taking part in such horrible things! I think they both got lots of thrills from doing "missions", and Murders. It's hard to imagine that people like this roam among us! MOO

More texts from Laura Ryan in 2011 talking about "he wants to end it."

More, says "I love shawn. He's my best friend. I feel sometimes I want other ppl. But I always want shawnie."

Also she mentions "Xtina," says it seems like she and Millard are "good now."
by Adam Carter 12:59 PM

Texts from Millard's phone at the end of 2011 to Laura. "Last time I talked to you you werent doing too well, haven't heard from you, you in one piece?"

Response: "Im a lot better. Not great great."
by Adam Carter 1:00 PM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
"Why do you think Xtina isn't going to f me over?" #Millard, apparently, to #LauraBabcock, about Christina Noudga.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
Dec 2, 2011. "Yesterday was hell but minimal damage. Am I able to keep the ipod? BTW thanks for asking about me. Means a lot." #LauraBabcock to #Millard

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 18s18 seconds ago
The ipod #LauraBabcock wants seems to match Andrew Michelski's phone so they think the device found in a park belongs to their friend. Crown wants a lunch break before we go to further conversations.

We're now breaking until 2:15 p.m.
by Adam Carter 1:03 PM

Yes exactly he was the master mind! Especially with stringing Smich along with the promises "of all I have planned for you". Now do I think Smich is innocent, no way! He definitely has some big issues taking part in such horrible things! I think they both got lots of thrills from doing "missions", and Murders. It's hard to imagine that people like this roam among us! MOO

MS was not the only one DM lead with a carrot on a pole.

Rabbit - promised to build her a home at the farm
AM - cars and stuff
SS - Promised a spot on his new subdivision he was planning at the farm site.
MM - various odd jobs and took her shopping for work done
His contractor - Promised to start up a company using his name
Lisa (Realtor) - On top of sex, she was his primary to flip houses.

Is this clear to anyone?
My opinion and my opinion. This sounds to me like it infers that he is busy,she is not to try to get in contact with him that night because he was other wise occupied, like with Christina.... Anyone else think that when reading?

^^^ should have said "and my opinion only...." sorry

AM - cars and stuff
His contractor - Promised to start up a company using his namew

None of these beat sailing around the world with Christina on his private sailboat and timing her sea conception such that they could share in that joy with their mothers as they arrived back in Canada. Still cracks me up.

I have to admit that I'm somewhat confused about who is saying what.

AM - cars and stuff
His contractor - Promised to start up a company using his name

CN - he didn't have to promise anything till he was in jail. She knew what she wanted and how to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94