Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.15.17 - Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABro seems to think the homemade incinerator was broken up and I agree with her opinion:

[FONT=&amp]Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 [video=twitter;931006699351298048]https://twitter.com/AnnB03/status/931006699351298048[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]What caused Dellen Millard's homemade incinerator to be destroyed? The last time Shane Shlatman saw it, it was intact. Then police discovered it in the barn in pieces
[/FONT]

Without seeing the pictures of the (after) homemade incinerator, it's hard to tell if it was broken up, or re purposed. Not sure what the blue piece they described that SS said was not part of the original. Was it a plastic strap of some kind to hold the barrels together? The part about it being partially rusted indicates to me that they attempted a burn of some kind. Most likely DM decided he had another use for it after it failed to burn "Garbage". MOO

There are only a small minority of people in society who would have participated in any of the criminal activities / "missions" and the subsequent cover-ups.
So, by extension, most of us would not find ourselves in the same situation. It is very flawed logic to state we would all do the same.

It takes a special kind of stupid for a person to allow their morals to be compromised by (as RB stated) "a sick, twisted prick" such as Dellen Millard. Although we have seen multiple people who did willfully let the allure of wealth, family money to alter their morals, there are very likely a larger group of (silent, unknown) people who steered clear of him once they realized he was an entitled, spoiled, manipulative, jerk.

In this way, decent people were filtered out, leaving the majority of DM's friends, a minority of society. The vile, degenerate scummy circle of friends DM associated with, the ones who overlooked DM's character flaws and joined him, this "cast of characters" in DM's circle are not representative of society, or the members on this board.

Very well said. This is an excellent and articulate (and on-point) perspective, and very well conveyed.

Good morning. Today's trial thread is open for posting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?356262-Laura-Babcock-Murder-Trial-11-16-17-Day-17

This thread will close once the proceedings begin.

Shannon Martin‏
@ShannonMartinTV
2m2 minutes ago

Good morning, we are about to get started at the Laura Babcock murder trial.
Dellen Millard will be first up, as he continues his cross examination of his former mechanic, Shane Shlatman.

Closing up in 5 minutes.

Without seeing the pictures of the (after) homemade incinerator, it's hard to tell if it was broken up, or re purposed. Not sure what the blue piece they described that SS said was not part of the original. Was it a plastic strap of some kind to hold the barrels together? The part about it being partially rusted indicates to me that they attempted a burn of some kind. Most likely DM decided he had another use for it after it failed to burn "Garbage". MOO

Millard wouldn't have done anything to the incinerator himself, he simply didn't have the knowledge or skills. He would have had SS do it. Pretty clear that it was broken up and parts were exposed to the elements.

Right now, as it stands, I am concerned with my style of writing and what it means! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500