Laura Babcock Murder Trial 11.28.17 - Day 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSBM. Do we think the "one employee" is herself, or do we think there's still someone on payroll? Rabbit?

Rabbit .... without a doubt! She was still collecting a salary during TB trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So any guesses who is on the Payroll:?

My guess is DM.

I’m guessing it’s Rabbit. She was collecting a salary during TB trial and she now “ takes care” of any business matters , therefore earning her keep. MOO

Rabbit .... without a doubt! She was still collecting a salary during TB trial.

I'm so confused by all this. First of all, I don't doubt that it's Rabbit on payroll, that makes the most sense to me.

But I was under the impression that the company wasn't operational... How are the creating revenue to pay out salaries?

I probably need more coffee. :thinking:

This article is even better. There's an extra line that DM writes, that really implicates CN. It makes a huge difference, IMO.

https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...ad-overdosed-in-his-basement-court-hears.html

Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but to me it's very suggestive of her knowledge and involvement.

Yes! Along with DM indicating in another letter that she is a good minion by remaining silent.

Millard asks ex to tamper with witness

"And in yet another passage, Millard thanks Noudga for remaining silent, something he said both Michalski and Smich should have done."

Ok still. Why would you keep property of a murder victim tag or not. Your accomplice is in prison and you keep it? Forget the tag. What if there was hair of hers or any other DNA or pictures of her with the bag or anything at all. It's a stupid bag. Is it worth 25 years of your life ?

I doubt with the heavy drug use he had a clear mind. These types don’t think like you and I do. Or.... maybe he didn’t know it was LB’s bag???

I'm so confused by all this. First of all, I don't doubt that it's Rabbit on payroll, that makes the most sense to me.

But I was under the impression that the company wasn't operational... How are the creating revenue to pay out salaries?

I probably need more coffee. :thinking:

Maybe some business through Millard Properties? They did Renovations and stuff. That’d be my guess.

She slept with the guy and was a hostile witness if I'm thinking of the same "poor woman" moo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

If I recall correctly, he slept with the Real Estate Agent , same first name but last name was Whidden.

Just to refresh - everyone remembers that LW (the bookkeeper LW)'s husband was 'Dubien', who is the IT guy who set up the security cams at the hangar?

eta: and... LW and Dubien happened to live next door (? or immediate vicinity/neighbour) to DM's uncle that despises him.

So she was the wife of that IT guy and had an affair with DM?

No affair ever mentioned. She WAS the IT guys wife, but a different Lisa was the hostile witness he was sleeping with. Both had same initials LW

OMG, so he *thinks* he saw a random 23yr old girl who he met months earlier. At that age girls change their look every week, lose and gain weight, change their hair etc. What a joke.

And she had lost 50lbs???
Sorry but IMO, LB didn’t have 50lbs to lose!

Just to refresh - everyone remembers that LW (the bookkeeper LW)'s husband was 'Dubien', who is the IT guy who set up the security cams at the hangar?

eta: and... LW and Dubien happened to live next door (? or immediate vicinity/neighbour) to DM's uncle that despises him.

IIRC, when DM was staying with his uncle, DM showed an interest in computers. And I believe Mr. Burns linked DM up with Charles so DM could explore that field.

No 9:30 start today?

Maybe some business through Millard Properties? They did Renovations and stuff. That’d be my guess.

Again, one employee.

My feeling is that assets have been liquidated and the proceeds are invested, generating a sustainable income.

Yes but WM is no longer here for some unknown reason. Perhaps he found out too much? Moo

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I’d have to agree! I’m sure that Eliminator had something to do with WM’s demise

And she had lost 50lbs???
Sorry but IMO, LB didn’t have 50lbs to lose!

I'd have to think he was just speaking "Canadian" if you know what I mean. You see someone that has gained wait and you say "she looks like she gained 50 pounds", even though in truth she may have gained 10 or 15 lbs. You might exaggerate speed "people drive through that school zone at 100 MPH!" or temperature "feels like 100 degrees out here". Quite obviously LB didn't have 50 lbs to lose, and unless the woman he saw was 50 or 60 lbs, I think he was exaggerating.

So far DM's defense has been

1) Texts about being too tired. Is this for the mattress purchase on the 4th?
2) Expert witness. Cast doubt on the content of the incineration photo on July 23rd?
3) Lisa Williams (bookkeeper) - Purchase of the Eliminator was on the books and filed under garbage account. Also that his dad was involved in a animal shelter. Multiple legitimate reasons for having the Eliminator?
4) Gabe Austerweil - Clams to have seen LB after she was reported missing - cast doubt on her being murdered?

So where does he go from here? Some of these, and IMO all of them have been ineffective. MOO

Just a little refresher from Tim's trial, to confirm who is still on the payroll. Also she said she went to visit DM in jail, "about 6 times"

Feb 25 2016 11:03 AM
Madeline Burns (Millard's mother) is still on the payroll. "I doesn't know personally what she does for the company other than I know she has control of the company," Williams says. Millard's mother is paid $5,000 a month, she says.

Adam Carter

Feb 25 2016 11:04 AM
Shane Schlatman stopped being paid by MillardAir in April 2015, she says.

I'd have to think he was just speaking "Canadian" if you know what I mean. You see someone that has gained wait and you say "she looks like she gained 50 pounds", even though in truth she may have gained 10 or 15 lbs. You might exaggerate speed "people drive through that school zone at 100 MPH!" or temperature "feels like 100 degrees out here". Quite obviously LB didn't have 50 lbs to lose, and unless the woman he saw was 50 or 60 lbs, I think he was exaggerating.

Then his testimony isn't accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member