Laura Babcock Murder Trial - *GUILTY*

We all know what he will do just sit there looking pissed off and shaking his head when the victim impact statements are read. not abit of remorse.
That's fine, I don't think anyone is expecting otherwise. What I do think, is that it should be mandatory for him to attend.

Speaking of sentencing...

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 1h1 hour ago
At courthouse for Matthew Ward-Jackson sentencing arguments. Crown wants 13 years, Defence 7.5. Includes Millard-related weapons trafficking and AK-47 case

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 56m56 minutes ago
There's a big group of friends here to support MWJ. Apparently the Crown made some or all of their submissions earlier

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 55m55 minutes ago
People who just see photos of MWJ often find it hard to believe that he has a certain bizarre charm as documented here
http://www.annrbrocklehurst.com/201...d-jackson-and-his-lawyer-deepak-paradkar.html

MWJ lawyer Kim Schofield now speaking. Saying judge will need to time to reflect, prepare reasons for final sentencing

Says things not as bad as Toronto South detention centre now as they used to be

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 43m43 minutes ago
MWJ is “the longest serving inmate at Toronto South Detention Centre," says his lawyer.

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 42m42 minutes ago
No he dumped MWJ early on due to conflict in Millard case

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 41m41 minutes ago
Schofield wants 6 years credit for time served, 1.5 years enhanced credit for repeated lockdowns at Toronto South. Says MWJ has mental health consequences, digestive issues, hernia

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 40m40 minutes ago
Her big argument is MWJ had no idea weapons he sold to Millard would be used for murder. Judge asks, what did he think?

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 35m35 minutes ago
Schofield responds there's always possibility a gun will be used for murder. “If there were a scintilla of evidence he knew the use to which they would be put you would have heard," she says

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 33m33 minutes ago
More to come. Asked to speak Ward-Jackson apologized, expressed regret for pain and suffering his actions have cause, says he's a changed man. "I would like to make my city proud not embarrassed," he tells court. We're done

Ann Brocklehurst‏ @AnnB03 25m25 minutes ago
Yes. Kim Schofield well respected and has fabulous un-lawyer like hair.

Except DM said - "she will be a dirty girl when she returns". So yes, he knew.

IIRC MWJ replied “We can always change her print LOL”. He knew and laughed about it.

I hope they throw the book at him. He's a criminal, will always be one. Belongs in jail for life.

Funny that you say that. MWJ states in this video at around the 2:00 minute mark that this is a way of life, and not a game in reference to his tattoos and lifestyle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rFvu-7FsY

LMAO this guy is a HORRIBLE rapper. His voice .... ugh. He sounds like a whiney bish.
I love me some Eazy-E and Mob Deep and even some Jay Z.

But ... no, IISH. No.

Also ... popping and dumping $150 bottles of champagne and $115 bottles of vodka doesn't make you look hard; it makes you look stupid.

But -- correct; lifestyle.
Those tattoos are a huge commitment.

Sadly, have to wonder if doing the time will yield him street cred.
Or an *advertiser censored* beating when he gets out.

LMAO this guy is a HORRIBLE rapper. His voice .... ugh. He sounds like a whiney bish.

But ... no, IISH. No.

Also ... popping and dumping $150 bottles of champagne and $115 bottles of vodka doesn't make you look hard; it makes you look stupid.

Marlon Brando once described his own voice as the sound of a caterpillar squiggling through a straw. THAT is what Iish sounds like rapping. Lol.

I hope the court will decide when DM transferred all his assets to his mother that it was illegal and they reverse it and then all his assets can go towards paying the civil cases.
The money should go to the victims because you know they will probably use some of it to help other victims of crime.
DM has no use for the money only for criminal purposes and he can carry out criminal things even from prison.
He could even try to retaliate against people who helped convict him, he is capable of anything.
If he has no money he also cannot pay for lawyers for all these appeals and legal fights he keeps having.
IT is even possible CN left the country because maybe she is scared what DM would do since she kept the letters and they helped to convict him.

I hope the court will decide when DM transferred all his assets to his mother that it was illegal and they reverse it and then all his assets can go towards paying the civil cases.
The money should go to the victims because you know they will probably use some of it to help other victims of crime.
DM has no use for the money only for criminal purposes and he can carry out criminal things even from prison.
He could even try to retaliate against people who helped convict him, he is capable of anything.
If he has no money he also cannot pay for lawyers for all these appeals and legal fights he keeps having.
IT is even possible CN left the country because maybe she is scared what DM would do since she kept the letters and they helped to convict him.

yes, transferring all to his mother was an obvious sign of guilt and wanting to protect his assets from lawsuits. Hope that can be reversed.

[FONT=&]marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 2m2 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]
DRmECnoW4AAgIXK.jpg
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Matthew Ward-Jackson sentence hearing today. Crown seeks 13-years jail for man who sold Dellen Millard 3 guns used in murder spree. Ward-Jackson plead guilty to gun trafficking/possession. Def Lawyer: he is haunted by the consequences.
[/FONT]

Haunted of the consequences? Dude, what do you honestly think your illegal guns are bought for??? Oh wait, right, gun collectors are your main customers :laughing:

Sure you knew nothing at all.......

MJW-bring her back clean
DM-She’ll be a dirty girl when I bring her back
MJW- I can change the prints

But you didn’t know what DM wanted the guns for!

MOO

That sounds like an ambush. Which IMO completely fits with the other two murder scenarios... I don't think any one of the murder victims saw it coming.

Wow!! I thought he was found dead in the dining room! There were pics floating around during TB trial where people were trying to figure out if the gun in the background was real. I assumed that was where WM died.

Interesting!!

That sounds like an ambush. Which IMO completely fits with the other two murder scenarios... I don't think any one of the murder victims saw it coming.

I sure hope you’re right! Specially for TB! But I do think he seen it coming and I believe he tossed his own phone out the truck window.

I sure hope you’re right! Specially for TB! But I do think he seen it coming and I believe he tossed his own phone out the truck window.

You believe that TB threw his own phone out of his truck window?

That's an interesting thought; one I'd never considered. But I don't believe it follows the timeline of events as a plausible happening. Particularly because not only is it described as being powered down, but it is tossed after the time at which Crown alleges the murder happened.

Snipped from billandrew's timeline:

May 610:01 pmTim Bosma phone accesses data in Brantford.Bosma Day 3: Jackson testimony
May 6 | 9:47 pm | Pickup truck and SUV arrive at 585 Oak Park Rd, Brantford, stop along shoulder of road.
May 6 | 10:01pm | Pickup truck and SUV depart 585 Oak Park Rd, Brantford.
May 6 | 10:01pm | Tim Bosma phone accesses data in Brantford.
May 6 | 10:02pm | Tim Bosma phone shut off in Brantford.
May 6 | 10:20pm | Approx. time Bosma's wife calls him, call goes straight to voicemail.
May 610:01 pmTim Bosma phone accesses data in Brantford.Bosma Day 3: Jackson testimony

May 610:02 pmTim Bosma phone shut off in Brantford.Bosma Day 3: Jackson testimony

May 610:20 pmApprox. time Bosma's wife calls him, call goes straight to voicemail.Bosma Day 1: Sharlene Bosma testimony

Edited to add:
The timeline also reveals that Bosma's phone was found May 9 at 1:30pm at Kemira, while grass was being cut.
Kemira is a business in Brantford; address 626 Oak Park Road.

Address numbers increase in the direction of travel they were taking, so it stands to reason that the phone was accessed, shut off, and thrown out moments after pulling away from the shoulder at 585 Oak Park Rd.

But ... no, IISH. No.

Oakville Rap = rich trash

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back